Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Digital Marketing Or Front-end Development? I Dont Know What To Choose. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Digital Marketing Or Front-end Development? I Dont Know What To Choose. (234 Views)

Key-skills For A Job In Front-end Development / Front-end Development Trends / Beware Dont Pick A Number That Start With +92 Or +381 Code Cos Its Wangiri Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing Or Front-end Development? I Dont Know What To Choose. by AdeoyeAdefemi: 3:57pm On May 26, 2023
Good afternoon Nairalander, I need the opinion of the bosses in the house on this issue.

I was learning frontend development im done with HTML and CSS before moving to social media marketing because I’m not seeing the impact of the social media marketing the social media manager is doing which is affecting me seriously.

After learning social media management from META, I fell in love with the course, and I felt like diving deeper but I also don’t want to leave the fronted development I was learning because of the time and effort I have invested in the course. The aim of learning all this is to get a side hustle because my current job gives me enough time to do that.

Thanks very much.

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Enterprise Software: Predictions For 2023 / Chat Operator Job / Professional Ict Training Scholarship For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.