Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,342 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu (10699 Views)

How We’ll Cut Cost Of Governance, By In Coming Governors / FG May Slash Civil Servants’ Salaries, Merge Agencies To Cut Cost / Okorocha Advocates One Senator Per State To Cut Cost Of Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by seunayantokun(m): 8:30pm On May 26, 2023
E no go do kickback?
Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by highchief1: 8:32pm On May 26, 2023
taylor89:

Every Obi supporter is now from Anambra

If I type wetin dey for my finger tips for you ehnnn

Nairaland will catch fire
type am.all of us go gather beat u

1 Like

Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by Malory: 8:35pm On May 26, 2023
adekolaelect:
Dreamer ... Yes daddy believer. You are better to ask your pastor deceiving you to define best way to get Gari to avoid hunger than all those stupid blind men of God that venture their divination on politic as if God join politics with them.
Adekola, you are now a certified wailer. You'll wail for 8 years of Obi's glorious administration. This is just the beginning.
Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by Menclothing: 8:40pm On May 26, 2023
Cost of governance should be reduced by half

We don’t hv the resources

3 Likes

Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by Larryndelaw: 9:00pm On May 26, 2023
taylor89:
You're telling a known criminal to cut cost of governance

You think say the $9Billion Tinubu has was with clear eyes?

It baffles me how much hope y’all put on Tinubu

It’s just like expecting a cripple to Win Usian Bolt in 500 meter race

Tinubu can’t give what he doesn’t have

A senile frog that travels to UK to recharge his urine chambers biweekly is someone you’re expecting to cut cost

An armed robber that has been taking 6billion naira monthly from Lagos treasury since 1999 is who you’re expecting to cut cost

A stranger from Irigbaji that held the real Lagos indigenes hostage, took their market signage and owns 50% of properties in Lagos with his family and kids all from Irigbaji

If you like place hope on Tinubu
Thee crying and wailing continues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by Bimpe29: 9:03pm On May 26, 2023
Renewed Hope must truly ensure and facilitate prudent and efficient cost of governance.

2 Likes

Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 9:05pm On May 26, 2023
Malory:
Adekola, you are now a certified wailer. You'll wail for 8 years of Obi's glorious administration. This is just the beginning.
ok sir . You done dey turn to something else.
Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by Dittodat: 9:13pm On May 26, 2023
Malory:
Aso Rock

Dem get Aso Rock too for IPOB Biafuro? Wow.
Day dreamer grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by CodeTemplar: 9:18pm On May 26, 2023
Can vengeful and unforgiving people like Tinubu ever have a truly inclusive or radically different government?
The man excelled in Nigerian politics for.special reasons that won't allow coat cutting or inclusiveness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by Hotwest: 9:24pm On May 26, 2023
The bargar wey don dey use over 100 cars before he enter seat as convoy for Abuja already. This man put us on hold for over an hour because he dey pass. What nonsense

I pity Nigerians. This man will embezzle what will find his whole lineage till they kingdom come...Abacha go dey learn where he dey!

2 Likes

Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 26, 2023
taylor89:

A senile frog that travels to UK to recharge his urine chambers biweekly is someone you’re expecting to cut cost

An armed robber that has been taking 6billion naira monthly from Lagos treasury since 1999 is who you’re expecting to cut cost

A stranger from Irigbaji that held the real Lagos indigenes hostage, took their market signage and owns 50% of properties in Lagos with his family and kids all from Irigbaji

If this bitterness that daily gnawed at your liver does not kill you, I wonder what else can. You are full of bile and it's derogatory calling yourself a human being, because you certainly belong in the animal kingdom. Na wa for the woman who claims to be your mother o!
Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 9:42pm On May 26, 2023
taylor89:

Every Obi supporter is now from Anambra

If I type wetin dey for my finger tips for you ehnnn

Nairaland will catch fire
Hypocrite
Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by bentenny(m): 10:21pm On May 26, 2023
grin grin grin
I laugh in swahili
Person way wan use the next 2 and half years recoup all his political investments! grin grin
Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by damkin24(m): 10:45pm On May 26, 2023
taylor89:

Please rest abeg...Na beg I dey beg u
Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by VicHots(f): 10:58pm On May 26, 2023
taylor89:

If you are brave enough,take this to Twitter and Facebook and tag the Presidency on Tuesday 30th May,2023!

2 Likes

Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by JTwelve: 11:04pm On May 26, 2023
taylor89:

Don't mind these greedy clerics they're a big part of the problem
Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by Nizguy(m): 11:28pm On May 26, 2023
Una done start
Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by Exclusive101: 12:54am On May 27, 2023
A known n renowned wailer wailing like every foolish ipob Obidaftis supporting a Pandora criminal caught looting ₦250 million monthly from Anambra before he was exposed by the then Lagos commissioner of police Marvel Akpoyibo. Make we never talk about the Pandora loot in his daughters account.

A serial collosal failure who could raise IGR by 2% for over 8 years is who you belittle a master economist that took a military ravaged Lagos to being the 4th largest economy in West East. You de Mayan

taylor89:

1 Like

Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by Pointnoire(m): 2:38am On May 27, 2023
taylor89:

1 Like

Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by chaloskyx: 3:41am On May 27, 2023
lol you must be joking in Nigeria its the cost of governance that attracts them to political positions not to serve
Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by kayjay69(m): 5:03am On May 27, 2023
A thief broke into your house with the sole intention of robbing you. Despite the defensive measures you put up, the thief found a way to outsmart you and has now gained entry into your household.

Now you are pleading with the thief to be people oriented in his approach, he should not cart away all your property.

This same logic can be applied above. Unfortunately many of us do not think about Nigeria in personal terms when we think of or utter some of the rubbish similar to what the bishop is spewing. We always think that the madness characterizing Nigeria is in no way connected to our own reality because afterall Nigeria is Nigeria and it does not affect you.

No worries, you all will bear witness to Tinubu's presidency, I hope many of you who have actively supported him will live long enough to give feedback. But asper usual I will not expect even an admission of guilt, your insanity and coping mechanism is simply going to look for another bastard to package and sell again to Nigerians in another 8 years.

And naso time go dey go and nothing will ever change.

1 Like

Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by lekkys: 6:03am On May 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by WithFact: 7:00am On May 27, 2023
Think tank Bishop.

No dogma in politics
Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by Mccullum: 7:20am On May 27, 2023
taylor89:

Is this how you want to be spending your life? By monitoring life of the person God has elevated above you. You wasted your life on this for 8 year of Buhari. Another 8 year of Tinubu is already knocking, you've started your sho sho sho up and down again. Think for the betterment of your life grin
Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by Reference(m): 7:24am On May 27, 2023
abhosts:
Person wey don already dey spend Billions on Inauguration party go cut costs?

Hmmm.... na waoh...
Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by fabian063: 7:26am On May 27, 2023
woodr5711:
If e no get better thing to talk make e shit up. He no see better observation or recommendation to make na this kind nonesence talk he fit talk
Where dem dey pack una dey come from self. I dey always wan vomit if people like u dey comment for nairaland
Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by Reference(m): 7:28am On May 27, 2023
Angelfrost:
That's his business... Buhari was tasked the same thing, and here we are today!!!

DP.
Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by Reference(m): 7:31am On May 27, 2023
Angelfrost:
That's his business... Buhari was tasked the same thing, and here we are today!!!

That is because they elect leaders they cannot control. Can you employ a driver you cannot caution. And what will your friends think of you if they see you constantly 'appealing' to your servant to do what is right, what you employed him for. That is how other nationals see us.

I am glad the wording of the Bishop's message is 'tasks', not pray or appeal or hope as some of his fans say. Because come Tuesday the 'tasking' will start from well meaning Nigerians. The heat is on.
Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by bayelsaowei(m): 7:32am On May 27, 2023
taylor89:

grin grin
Re: Cut Cost Of Governance – Bishop Ajakaiye Tasks Tinubu by bayelsaowei(m): 7:33am On May 27, 2023
Everyone brace up for higher taxes, tolling , name it...

Cur down on cost fire...we will all bear the brunt..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Bans Foreign Cars For Ministries, Departments And Agencies / Niger Governor Sani Bello Tests Positive For COVID-19 / PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.