Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:59 PM

Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian (26120 Views)

Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) / Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake / Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Nyamiri: 8:35am On May 27, 2023
Nowhere in the statement did Kim deny cheating on Kanye with Drake.

Meanwhile, Kanye is a stupid fool for making a public property his private property.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Creamypie(m): 8:35am On May 27, 2023
Nothing concern us.our focus is whether tilipoo will be worse or better than balablue
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by airsaylongcome: 8:35am On May 27, 2023
Gazuz:
Seun if you're reading this, you see that ads bar you added at the top of nairaland homepage that pops up when someone scrolls upwards, please remove that sh*t because it's very annoying.

Might be your phone. I've never seen it on my phone. What browser are you using?

5 Likes

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by iammolise(m): 8:37am On May 27, 2023
Let both of them continue playing blame games and deceiving themselves.
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by VivaNG: 8:37am On May 27, 2023
Possibly true lol
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by LordIsaac(m): 8:37am On May 27, 2023
He should publicly protect you from receiving d*** elsewhere....

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by deepfreeze(m): 8:38am On May 27, 2023
Gazuz:
Seun if you're reading this, you see that ads bar you added at the top of nairaland homepage that pops up when someone scrolls upwards, please remove that sh*t because it's very annoying.

Initially thought it was my phone browser that's bringing it not knowing that's by design.

Mr Seun of all the features that have been suggested to be added to Nairaland, it's only more of intruding advert you can come up with. Pity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Stanislause94: 8:39am On May 27, 2023
Olachase:
I dedicate this post to those fake pastors that said!

1, election will not hold, still election hold

2, Tinubu will not win, still he won

3, Tinubu will die before may 29 still baba stand

4, supreme court will disqualify Tinubu yesterday, instead court make money for themselves

It's now clear that even if I and Obi run election for my local government I will beat him hands down 😁😁

By may 30th obituary people must eat agbado 🤭🤭
grow up man

5 Likes

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Olachase(m): 8:43am On May 27, 2023
Stanislause94:
grow up man
thanks for the advice buh since you are labour party fans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by mightyhaze: 8:43am On May 27, 2023
Olachase:

4, supreme court will disqualify Tinubu yesterday, instead court make money for themselves

It's now clear that even if I and Obi run election for my local government I will beat him hands down 😁😁

Borrow a brain

Even if na cow brains ..e full for slaughter house

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Weathered: 8:44am On May 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by mployer(m): 8:44am On May 27, 2023
Kanye's current wife is prettier.

She is pained.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Sultty(m): 8:45am On May 27, 2023
MetroLane:
Guys I have a confession, I cannot hold it anymore......

I'm Kanye West.....😭😩

Make I drop account number, make una contribute for my new album grin
u mean "kanyechukwu ipob developer" importer and exporter grin
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by tonicyril: 8:45am On May 27, 2023
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Nawttiboi007(m): 8:45am On May 27, 2023
See person wey be Olosho by default

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by nedekid: 8:45am On May 27, 2023
Gazuz:
Seun if you're reading this, you see that ads bar you added at the top of nairaland homepage that pops up when someone scrolls upwards, please remove that sh*t because it's very annoying and intrusive.
Walai, I thought it had to do with my phone! That thing is crap!
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by StepTwo: 8:46am On May 27, 2023
Gazuz:
Seun if you're reading this, you see that ads bar you added at the top of nairaland homepage that pops up when someone scrolls upwards, please remove that sh*t because it's very annoying and intrusive.

Thought I’m the only one that finds it annoying.

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by SmartyPants(m): 8:47am On May 27, 2023
Olachase:

Quote me, tag me mention mode I am use to you guy's 🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️

Courts do not make money from cases. Costs are paid to the parties on the other side.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Karlosorji(m): 8:48am On May 27, 2023
Olachase:

Quote me, tag me mention mode I am use to you guy's 🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️
election held is the correct one. Write in your language we go still understand, no force yourself
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by StepTwo: 8:50am On May 27, 2023
inoki247:

Ok na cos na u go pay him bill's...

You come to a site for free still want to tell them how to do things without adding a dime....

When Facebook brought up a policy that you link your WhatsApp with Facebook, everyone screamed on top of their voices, guess they were paying for the free service. Or you just don’t know your presence here pays him.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by SenecaTheYonger: 8:51am On May 27, 2023
She wants Kanye west back so badly. Now that he's got a better more attractive babe than her, all her primal animal female jealous instinct is trying to get him back.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Xkale1996(m): 8:52am On May 27, 2023
siofra:
Psycho.

He really abused this woman. Thank God she's speaking up. Even though the world may not have sympathy for her, I'm glad she's opening up.
mumu woman

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by inoki247: 8:52am On May 27, 2023
StepTwo:

When Facebook brought up a policy that you link your WhatsApp with Facebook, everyone screamed on top of their voices, guess they were paying for the free service. Or you just don’t know your presence here pays him.

You're not forced to use the site so far you're not been told to drop your personal Identity nd information why question way someone choose to make money how's that affecting your coming to the site ...

You guys just want to dictate how people do dere thing without adding any suggestions of how they can make money...

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by flexyrule(m): 8:53am On May 27, 2023
Gazuz:
Must be your browser.

Download Soul browser and experience ad free browsing.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Maliqcious: 8:53am On May 27, 2023
Women no disrespect, most of us are indecisive and confused. And always play they victim at the end. So all pepper them game she play with that guy was to hurt Kanye now She’s obviously missing him which is natural. Be a man of Character and your moments can never be forgotten

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by just2endowed: 8:54am On May 27, 2023
mployer:
Kanye's current wife is prettier.

She is pained.

When Kanye was fighting to have her back during separation, she said no

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by isabi2lof: 8:59am On May 27, 2023
Na so dem dey do , after divorce dem go paint the woman bad grin
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by MrAgbako: 9:03am On May 27, 2023
Shut up bittch
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by FuckTheMod: 9:05am On May 27, 2023
Nobody is interested in protecting a
SELFISH
SILLY
EGOCENTRIC
LOUSY
and
USELESS SLÚT, BE IT A GIRLFRIEND OR A MISTAKE OF A WIFE.

People always know what they're doing... DON'T DISH WHAT YOU WON'T LIKE TO BE SERVED.

This is a big lesson to those simp men and senseless trophy wife hunter, NEVER MARRY A HÒE!
YOU CAN TAKE A HOĒ OUT OF THE STREET BUT YOU CAN NEVER TAKE THE STREET OUT OF HER.

A HOĒ WILL FOREVER BE A HOĒ
A WHÓRË WILL FOREVER BE A WHÓRE
WHAT IS FUCƘED CAN NEVER BE UNFÚCKED.

RULE NUMBER 7
IF YOU WON'T LIKE TO HAVE A DAUGHTER LIKE HER, DON'T MAKE HER THE MOTHER OF YOUR DAUGHTER.

MOST GIRLS OF THIS GENERATION ARE TOO WAYWARD AND FILTHY. MANY OF THEM CAN NEVER PRAY TO MARRY SOMEONE LIKE THEMSELVE IF THEY WERE MEN, NOR ALLOW THEIR BROTHERS OR SON TO BRING THEIR TYPE HOME FOR A WIFE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Busayo58(m): 9:06am On May 27, 2023
Do anything for clouth
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by MrAgbako: 9:07am On May 27, 2023
Gazuz:
blame your phone browser. Una go just dey jam talk sometimes. Go download better browser to block google ads like brave browser and u would see it. That is not nairalands add

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye: No One Is Allowed To Visit My House Or Office Without A PVC / Segun Arinze Fires-back At ' Ugly' Comments / Don Jazzy Shuts-down Pop Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.