Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian (26148 Views)

Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) / Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake / Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by adecz: 10:06am On May 27, 2023
I'm on kanye's side on this matter☝️☝️☝️

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by FireUpNow(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2023
Good for her type always feeling too big when they are with a responsible man and now Kanye has moved on she should go and beg him if she wants. My maximum reepect to Mr Hakimi the Moroccan footballer that showed so much wisdom.
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by DrMuzungu(m): 10:10am On May 27, 2023
Kim is a woman of very high moral values, ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by budget4(m): 10:23am On May 27, 2023
You're a mumu man...you will wail again
Olachase:
I dedicate this post to those fake pastors that said!

1, election will not hold, still election hold

2, Tinubu will not win, still he won

3, Tinubu will die before may 29 still baba stand

4, supreme court will disqualify Tinubu yesterday, instead court make money for themselves

It's now clear that even if I and Obi run election for my local government I will beat him hands down 😁😁

By may 30th obituary people must eat agbado 🤭🤭

Quote me, tag me mention mode I am use to you guy's 🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Navalsadiq(m): 10:33am On May 27, 2023
Dididrumz:
But you be ashawo normally na.
better one self3⁶

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by LZAA: 10:42am On May 27, 2023
“He [Kanye West] was the one that started a rumour that said I was [b]hooking up [/b]with Drake, having an affair. Our full marriage, he accused me of that publicly,” she said while venting to her mother, Kris Jenner.

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by LZAA: 10:44am On May 27, 2023
Olachase:

4, supreme court will disqualify Tinubu yesterday, instead court make money for themselves

It's now clear that even if I and Obi run election for my local government I will beat him hands down 😁😁

What's hilarious is after 4 years you will be "wailing " and asking for divine intervention
No worry them omenka and ngene did more than this during sai baba
Where is sarrki today😄
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by TERMlNATOR(m): 10:44am On May 27, 2023
Olachase:

It's now clear that even if I and Obi run election for my local government I will beat him hands down

By may 30th obituary people must eat agbado

Quote me, tag me mention mode I am use to you guy's
Are you Kidney me?
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Bfly: 10:47am On May 27, 2023
How feelings switch..
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by kaywhy09(m): 10:51am On May 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Nahunger(m): 10:52am On May 27, 2023
Dshocker:

Have you been far away from her, not to talk of being close to her?

No worry soon you will understand
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by TimmyA: 11:05am On May 27, 2023
That is because they choose to keep their family affair from the public/social domain. They also choose to deal with their joyful moment and challenges (quarrels and fight) privately. They choose to make their relationship work
sonature1:
I must admit that Kanye West has taste for stunningly beautiful women, but most American female celebrities cannot last in marriages.

On the flip side, how Beyonce and Jay-Z have kept their marriage going despite all obstacles ought to be studied as a full-time course of 4 years at Ivy League schools. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Fearyourcreator: 11:10am On May 27, 2023
Gazuz:
Seun if you're reading this, you see that ads bar you added at the top of nairaland homepage that pops up when someone scrolls upwards, please remove that sh*t because it's very annoying and intrusive.
Since its free membership you don't tell the owner how he does his business

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by crystalpapers(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2023
dynicks:
E don show say she truly dey miss Kanye and his money!!.....ehyaaa!!

Kanye has moved on!....u too should move on...

Meanwhile ...much hailings to Mr HAKIMI !!...president wise men affairs against gold diggers!!

The whole family is in serious debt.
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Fearyourcreator: 11:13am On May 27, 2023
inoki247:

Ok na cos na u go pay him bill's...

You come to a site for free still want to tell them how to do things without adding a dime....
Tell me how politicians no go dey do us anyhow...
Still want to control the owner after giving one free access... Some Nigerians ehn
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Fearyourcreator: 11:14am On May 27, 2023
sonature1:
I must admit that Kanye West has taste for stunningly beautiful women, but most American female celebrities cannot last in marriages.

On the flip side, how Beyonce and Jay-Z have kept their marriage going despite all obstacles ought to be studied as a full-time course of 4 years at Ivy League schools. cheesy
Beyonce get level no be small... She no dey promiscuous like the rest...
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Landmine1: 11:21am On May 27, 2023
Gazuz:
Seun if you're reading this, you see that ads bar you added at the top of nairaland homepage that pops up when someone scrolls upwards, please remove that sh*t because it's very annoying and intrusive.
get ublock origins, or any adblocker, and block those stuffs. Thank me later.
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Guyman01: 11:24am On May 27, 2023
Maliqcious:
Women no disrespect, most of us are indecisive and confused. And always play they victim at the end. So all pepper them game she play with that guy was to hurt Kanye now She’s obviously missing him which is natural. Be a man of Character and your moments can never be forgotten
Her statement that he failed to protect her in public says it all, without Kanye she's lost a part of her appeal that attracts public interest in her life
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by princekwi: 12:01pm On May 27, 2023
sonature1:

They are twin flames, twins are inseparable no matter what
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Kris22: 1:28pm On May 27, 2023
Story for the GODS. make she just tell west say she like am.
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by allenpaul(m): 1:36pm On May 27, 2023
She should also dispute the Chris Paul Kanye did say he caught them I think she's regretting her decision she seems a beautiful soul too late though
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Flamemignon1(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2023
Honestfrend:
She should go n beg him 2 accept her back instead of talking trash..

Kanye has focus more on his business after she left.. U think say na simp u dey deal with?
Lol, Kanye was a simp from the start and now he's a simp to another white woman
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Flamemignon1(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2023
dynicks:
E don show say she truly dey miss Kanye and his money!!.....ehyaaa!!

Kanye has moved on!....u too should move on...

Meanwhile ...much hailings to Mr HAKIMI !!...president wise men affairs against gold diggers!!
She's richer than Kanye now so she doesn't miss his money, maybe she misses him but definitely not his money
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Flamemignon1(m): 1:54pm On May 27, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
She wants Kanye west back so badly. Now that he's got a better more attractive babe than her, all her primal animal female jealous instinct is trying to get him back.
And you think that girl isn't a golddigger? Lol, Kanye is the original simp
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by SenecaTheYonger: 2:07pm On May 27, 2023
Flamemignon1:

And you think that girl isn't a golddigger? Lol, Kanye is the original simp

Which girl isn't a gold digger? She's still better cause she's already a billionare. How mch can she dig from Kanye?
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by saysoo: 2:40pm On May 27, 2023
Kingosytex:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/26/kanye-west-started-rumours-of-me-cheating-with-drake-kim-kardashian/
If the thing dey still dey hungry una, chop am codedly and stop disturbing our peace.
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by slowice(m): 2:42pm On May 27, 2023
He didn't lie tho.... If not drake then it must be someone else.

Just say e nor catch you red handed.
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Goodman247: 2:56pm On May 27, 2023
Trash
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by omooba74(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2023
Don't mind them,they are all pastors of doom,end time gods of men.They have forgotten that ASIWAJU's destiny can't be changed nor delayed."Okan gbogbo won konii b'ale" bad belle people...
Olachase:

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by godofuck231: 4:51pm On May 27, 2023
This career whoreee
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by africandollar: 5:05pm On May 27, 2023
siofra:
Psycho.

He really abused this woman. Thank God she's speaking up. Even though the world may not have sympathy for her, I'm glad she's opening up.

Can you ask her to ‘open up’ more? I want to check something grin
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Flamemignon1(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Which girl isn't a gold digger? She's still better cause she's already a billionare. How mch can she dig from Kanye?
I'm sorry,are we talking about Kanye's new wife or Kim?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid And Future Pictured Backstage At BET 2017 / Ralph Uwazuruike Visits Kanayo O Kanayo Over Election (Photos) / DJ Kaywise Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.