Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian (26139 Views)

Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) / Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake / Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Princelumide: 7:06am On May 28, 2023
And the rumor became the truth... shocked sad angry
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by godofuck231: 8:26am On May 28, 2023
No body to climb on anymore? Dirty social climber
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by MechanicMike: 3:22pm On May 31, 2023
siofra:
Psycho.

He really abused this woman. Thank God she's speaking up. Even though the world may not have sympathy for her, I'm glad she's opening up.

u should pay me for making u popular on nairaland!!! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nse Ikpe-etim's New Sexy Semi Unclad Photos / E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) / Sierra Leone President Hires Mercy Johnson To Promote Girl Child Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.