Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident (75442 Views)

President Buhari Aid, Tunde Sabiu Parks His Load Out Of The Villa / Flashback: Nobody Can Remove Magu As EFCC Chairman Says Osinbajo / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by DanAugust2021: 10:43am On May 27, 2023
hadjipapiey:
Today you're, tomorrow another's!

Posterity will always come through if goodness beams as your cover.

He tried his best though PYO
True
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by placeofallure(f): 10:53am On May 27, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Una go see shege...

Back to sender!
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by biggie73(m): 11:02am On May 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Osinbajo is a real NIGERIAN PATRIOT and hero because he tried to save this country the specter of a Tinubu presidency - presidency of one extremely corrupt, sick, old, drug dealer of very shady background, who has been stealing Lagos state money in bullion vans - in broad daylight!
....there's no hero anywhere. Get that.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by eteebanky1: 11:20am On May 27, 2023
Wow, May 29 is here already

Thank God, I survive this storm

Pls, tinubu should open all our borders upon assumption of office
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by stickle(m): 11:33am On May 27, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

May God let Tinubu/Shetima tenure be a source of blessings for me and my family

Amen
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Nauttyprof(m): 11:34am On May 27, 2023
lhordspy:
Betrayer

It's best you move on. You need to realize that National interest is of great priority. I don't understand what the betrayal is all about. It's not as if he attempted to destroy the reputation of Tinubu just because of the position.

We just need to realize that everyone is entitled to vote and be voted for according to the Constitution of Nigeria. If Tinubu while being the President does not handle matters based on National interest will also fail.

It is time for all to save this country from the mess it is today.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by jaxxy(m): 11:37am On May 27, 2023
babaolofin:

You are a fool. Senseless. It is Osinbajo that made Buhari to win? Is that not a foolish statement? No wonder, they said don't argue with a fool people might not know the difference. In your case, Osinbajo himself know you are a fool.

The Bible says " a fool that keeps quiet is often regarded as being wise". Baba Adeboye also advised us that it is better to keep quiet than to speak in some critical circumstances because the enemies get critical information from what they heard than what they see. Since he knows that Naira crisis that led to crisis is from Buhari, he should have kept quiet than giving speech in its favour while people and businesses are dying. He has no character.

You are a fool and very senseless person. Only a mad person can think that it is Osinbajo that made Buhari to win in 2015 or 2019. Osinbajo was just a passenger.

mumu so u can see tinubu no get mouth for lagos unless by rigging?

ode so u don't know Christians voted in mass for buhari because of Osinbajo?

ode so u don't know many people came together including atiku, amaechi, saraki, obasanjo to help buhari win?

mumu so u belive its only tinubu that made buhari defeat Jonathan?

sense is very far bro u oo
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Dittodat: 11:54am On May 27, 2023
Bye bye ODALE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Adelekan40(m): 12:02pm On May 27, 2023
That's the spirit of a true democrat.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by seeme2(f): 12:13pm On May 27, 2023
make e con dey go abeg. yeye man . stressed our jagaan that time. yoruba wey no dey ronu
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Sleekfingers: 12:24pm On May 27, 2023
plumcomm:
Short man devil,every if his achievements are only in papers,no single evidence.

Nigeria VP are nothing , but spare tyre. So what do you want him to do ?
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:41pm On May 27, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

Amen
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Owutuotuo(m): 1:02pm On May 27, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Bye bye. The man Saraki once refered to as a "mere commissioner".

Where is the Saraki today?
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by AmVeryOk: 1:31pm On May 27, 2023
darling2424:
Pontius Pilate

Contact me for your school projects, dissertation, Powerpoints . presentation, thesis, proposal's etc.
Check my signature for contact details
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by francotunsco: 1:46pm On May 27, 2023
taylor89:

Betrayer how?

Because he contested against the heroin inhaling bedwetter

If no be madness how you leave sound mind like Osibanjo go support Tinubu

That is our choice.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by PoliteActivist: 1:56pm On May 27, 2023
biggie73:
....there's no hero anywhere. Get that.

Osinbajo TRIED to be one. If he had won Nigerians wouldn't have realized the nightmare he saved them
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by merits(m): 2:28pm On May 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Of course you don't. Your use of it in sentence proves it

Otondo want somebody like me to prove belated word to him,oma se oo,I pity person that paid for your basic education.it is really unfortunate.I gave up on you.

Have said it earlier as if am a soothsayer, you didn't pass through the 4 corner of a qualified institution if you are even privilege to attend any.

I know he would be confused again about some words I used,he will be asking for the proves again.Mumu.

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by PoliteActivist: 3:02pm On May 27, 2023
merits:

Otondo want somebody like me to prove belated word to him,oma se oo,I pity person that paid for your basic education.it is really unfortunate.I gave up on you.

Have said it earlier as if am a soothsayer, you didn't pass through the 4 corner of a qualified institution if you are even privilege to attend any.

I know he would be confused again about some words I used,he will be asking for the proves again.Mumu.

See meaning of belated below.
It is almost only used when you wish someone happy birthday, anniversary, or such - after the day has passed:
"Happy belated birthday"

By the way, I'm not the person you originally quoted. See below

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:10pm On May 27, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

May God let Tinubu/Shetima tenure be a source of blessings to all Nigerians
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by biggie73(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Osinbajo TRIED to be one. If he had won Nigerians wouldn't have realized the nightmare he saved them
...I don't dwell on speculations. The president is Bola Tinubu.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by PoliteActivist: 3:31pm On May 27, 2023
biggie73:
...I don't dwell on speculations. The president is Bola Tinubu.

You should add "of all people"
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by biggie73(m): 4:33pm On May 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You should add "of all people"
...You should include the best of all...
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Ajisebioyolaari: 4:36pm On May 27, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

Amen and me too

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Barcalee: 4:44pm On May 27, 2023
Coolsat:
Indeed power is transient.

Very!

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by xiwaf: 4:59pm On May 27, 2023
We all pray for a better administration.

Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by kareemkamil(m): 6:36pm On May 27, 2023
plumcomm:
Short man devil,every if his achievements are only in papers,no single evidence.

grin grin grin. Kai, Osibanjo offend u b4
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by Devvagreen(f): 9:22pm On May 27, 2023
Think for a moment about a king whose tenure does not expire...
He's the ruler of the universe.
His name is Jesus!
Is He your Lord?
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by ycat: 10:54pm On May 28, 2023
If you think God had no hand in Nigeria's elections, what you are really saying is that, God has no hand in your life and you don't believe in him, which would make perfect sense since you seem Godless. In that case nothing really matters to you.
PoliteActivist:

You answered yourself @bolded
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by PoliteActivist: 12:08am On May 29, 2023
ycat:
If you think God had no hand in Nigeria's elections, what you are really saying is that, God has no hand in your life and you don't believe in him, which would make perfect sense since you seem Godless. In that case nothing really matters to you.

Question for you: why is it in a fight, the strongest person usually wins? Why don't you expect God to have a hand in it and make the weakest person win. So also in other aspects of life - the most prepared, most practiced, hardest working person usually wins. You don't expect God to have a hand in it and laziest, least prepared person wins. Why is it that only Nigerian elections will be different. God set some rules that govern life, and you expect him to abandon those rules when it comes Nigerian elections?!!!
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by gaskiyamagana: 3:54am On May 29, 2023
lhordspy:
Betrayer
Plus -together- including TRAITOR.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by gaskiyamagana: 4:00am On May 29, 2023
Dittodat:
Bye bye ODALE.
I hope baba Adeboye will beware of him as he is returning to the church.
Re: VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident by gaskiyamagana: 4:09am On May 29, 2023
OneTemplate:

A big disappointing and, without spin, a traitor.
My Like is for ever standing on all comments with the word 'traitor ' on any topic with this man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist / My First 100 Days As Governor of Lagos - GRV / Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.