Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:56 PM

Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly (35507 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares / Canada To Deport Asylum Seekers Who Walked In From The U.S. Illegally(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by Kingcalls: 7:32pm On May 26, 2023
Yoruba demins
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by GeneralPula: 7:33pm On May 26, 2023
Not surprised..

UK had their plans all along..

1 Like

Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by CaptainFM1: 7:34pm On May 26, 2023
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/japa-leaked-documents-reveal-uk-plans-to-deport-3000-asylum-seekers-monthly/

I don't know how it is a leaked document. It was announced yesterday on BBC and SkyNews.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by MN07: 7:35pm On May 26, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Damn!

When we say Yoluba is the most tribalist and hateful tribe in Nigeria, they'll think I'm joking!

I want to like this post a million times too bad I can't
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by Savechild23: 7:37pm On May 26, 2023
Stop exaggerating
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by Agugbadin: 7:38pm On May 26, 2023
Right action in the right direction before they turn that country to Mushin and Oshodi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by Celepope: 7:38pm On May 26, 2023
sonature1:
Nigerians rarely travel to the UK without papers because we don't even consider the UK a typical place for hustling. Most Nigerians move to the UK through education and job routes.

If you want to see where Nigerians overstay their visas, go to the US. The glory and opportunities of that country wouldn't even let you return to your shithole grin
When I see people hating on the US especially people that live in Nigeria I just shake my head. I told a friend friend few weeks back. No country’s economy can survive half of those that illegally go into the US daily without their economy getting damaged without redemption. The great United States has its own glory that is uncontested. The number of illegal immigrant alone in one of the 5 major cities of Texas alone may likely surpass that of the entire Europe. The Nigerian overstay people alone in the states of Texas and New York don reach form one city of its own and no one is even disturbing them.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by Sholaco: 7:40pm On May 26, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
Japa gone bad
grin
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by sukkot: 7:41pm On May 26, 2023
thundafire:
Ekeweremadu donor maybe included
oh thats a genuine case
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by Akeem1759(m): 7:45pm On May 26, 2023
UK don dey burst boys fro Sunderland since 2days ago .. It is well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by Etranshub(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2023
Rip off... Uk immigration this days naa scam but my people no get the scope

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by hardbody: 7:47pm On May 26, 2023
bhella10:
Yes. They should be deported. Asylum my ass!

Lol. Asylum no be for mad people? Nigerians are mad sha...

Abeg send dem home if they ain't got valid documents.
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by OBTOREPA(m): 7:48pm On May 26, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
Japa gone bad
You fine and I like you
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by Bfly: 7:49pm On May 26, 2023
No be only Nigerians dey japa go uk now.
our insecurity is making us feel it is about us.

Nigerians are never parasites to UK. We are adding a deal to their economy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:51pm On May 26, 2023
hadjipapiey:
Jokers!

When our dexterous prowess and human capacity already speaks volumes albeit grey areas.

Is asylum seeking now a despicable standards?

I hope there's proper scrutiny though

It's their country.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by hadjipapiey(m): 7:54pm On May 26, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

It's their country.

Na dem sabi
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by BennyDGreat: 7:55pm On May 26, 2023
Celepope:

When I see people hating on the US especially people that live in Nigeria I just shake my head. I told a friend friend few weeks back. No country’s economy can survive half of those that illegally go into the US daily without their economy getting damaged without redemption. The great United States has its own glory that is uncontested. The number of illegal immigrant alone in one of the 5 major cities of Texas alone may likely surpass that of the entire Europe. The Nigerian overstay people alone in the states of Texas and New York don reach form one city of its own and no one is even disturbing them.

It definitely has a negative effect. If you see the figures from an insider in government, you will be alarmed.

It's just that U.S is a very wealthy nation with a whole lot of economic activity that seems to keep the nation running despite the issue of illegal immigrants.
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by EngGandalf: 8:11pm On May 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The White man is not a fool.

If you contribute to the growth of their economy, they may ignore your means of entry and indeed, they may formalise it if it is not very genuine.

But the moment they discover you are nothing but a leech, even if your documents are genuine, they will look for a means of kicking your damn arsss out of their country.

Some unproductive lazy illiterates will sit down and start insulting everyone that things are not working and start searching for how to japa to obodo oyibo. Meanwhile, there is absolutely nothing he can offer and that is why things are difficult for him.

By the time he gets to oyibo land, he still remain the lazy fool he was, parasiting on the hardworking White. Some will even go into fraud. Why won't they throw you out.
You've got no right to call anyone “a lazy fool” if you like to work a lot. Work and make your money.. Leave others alone. Only kids judge people. When you grow to a certain age and you still judge people.. Then you'll be a fool forever.
And who told you the white man is no fool? “ being foolish isn't by color or race”
Make una wise up and stop condemning yourself or hyping the so called white man. Na human being all of us be.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by Chetas81(m): 8:11pm On May 26, 2023
Modern day slave won't developed their own motherland
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by Chetas81(m): 8:13pm On May 26, 2023
Sholaco:
grin
them be modern day slave
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by Chetas81(m): 8:16pm On May 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
America broke free, fought, and defeated their colonial masters.
Why can't the stupid people who call themselves leaders in Nigeria fix this country?
the leader's who are not citizen because the African citizen have issued of development from heaven
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by Goldbw122(m): 8:26pm On May 26, 2023
sonature1:
Nigerians rarely travel to the UK without papers because we don't even consider the UK a typical place for hustling. Most Nigerians move to the UK through education and job routes.

If you want to see where Nigerians overstay their visas, go to the US. The glory and opportunities of that country wouldn't even let you return to your shithole grin
What about Canada?
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by kaywhy09(m): 8:26pm On May 26, 2023
Do I care?

No!

I don't.
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by EdoBoy90(m): 8:29pm On May 26, 2023
Fear that gender
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by descartes400: 8:31pm On May 26, 2023
UK is broke!

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by sonature1: 8:32pm On May 26, 2023
Goldbw122:

What about Canada?

Forget what you see on social media: Canada doesn't have half the opportunity there is in the United States. However, why Nigerians prefer Canada to the US is that it takes less time to get your PR and citizenship in Canada.

Also, Canada uses points to determine applicants' eligibility for their visas. On the flip side, American visas are extremely hard to get. In fact, the US even denies people who got admission to their schools their visas.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by ogbonti: 8:36pm On May 26, 2023
Celepope:

Dey Play - Trump is coming - MAGA 2.0 grin 2024 - na one week Trump go flush all illegals out BECAUSE he is no longer running for re-election and he will complete that WALL in 9 weeks and MINE it with BUNKER-BURSTING BOMBS -- - toe tearing / foot slashing RAZOR BLADE grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by R0LL0N(m): 8:36pm On May 26, 2023
bhella10:
Yes. They should be deported. Asylum my ass!
Ass your Assylum
Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by ogbonti: 8:39pm On May 26, 2023
sonature1:

Forget what you see on social media: Canada doesn't have half the opportunity there is in the United States. However, why Nigerians prefer Canada to the US is that it takes less time to get your PR and citizenship in Canada.

Also, Canada uses points to determine applicants' eligibility for their visas. On the flip side, American visas are extremely hard to get. In fact, the US even denies people who got admission to their schools their visas.

Canada na Mexico wey get snow --- poor country wey over package - nothing there grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly by chatinent: 8:43pm On May 26, 2023
No one is shouting “go back to your home and don't disrespect your hosts.“

Electoral illiteracy na disease.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Stowaways Filmed Hiding In A Europe-Bound Ship On The Sea (Pics/Video) / Dangote Truck Runs Into Primero Bus Stop Along Ikorodu Road (Photos, Video) / THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.