Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Please Help With Flight Booking API - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help With Flight Booking API (1412 Views)

Android App Developer Needed For Flight Booking And Hotel Booking App / Please Help Me With VTU API / Need Help With Flight Search API (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Flight Booking API by kryptochats: 8:07pm On May 26, 2023
HI GUYS GOOD EVENING, PLEASE I NEED HELP WITH FLIGHT BOOKING API FOR LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
Re: Please Help With Flight Booking API by landiqa(m): 10:54pm On May 26, 2023
You dey shout.

Drop your contact
Re: Please Help With Flight Booking API by kryptochats: 2:19am On May 27, 2023
landiqa:
You dey shout.

Drop your contact
You have any please ?
Re: Please Help With Flight Booking API by kryptochats: 11:58am On May 27, 2023
biko
Re: Please Help With Flight Booking API by niel63(m): 1:14pm On May 27, 2023
Oga use Google or Rapid API....

These are free information on the Internet nau. angry
Re: Please Help With Flight Booking API by kryptochats: 2:11pm On May 27, 2023
niel63:
Oga use Google or Rapid API....

These are free information on the Internet nau. angry
did that bro no results for what i'm looking for
Re: Please Help With Flight Booking API by niel63(m): 2:38pm On May 27, 2023
kryptochats:
did that bro no results for what i'm looking for

How is that even possible?

You no see wetin u dey find for Google and Rapid Api? Ha!

Re: Please Help With Flight Booking API by kryptochats: 7:33pm On May 27, 2023
niel63:

How is that even possible?

You no see wetin u dey find for Google and Rapid Api? Ha!
none of this is what i want, i am looking for API that would allow me book local Nigerian flights and international flights directly via API, none of those offers such services, i already checked them all
Re: Please Help With Flight Booking API by ade101(m): 6:56am On May 28, 2023
There is presently no API for interacting with local flights inventories. Check the most popular travel websites in Nigeria, wakanow, travelstart, none of these agencies will return local flight options simply because there are no solution in place except they want to build one for themselves which understandably would be much. For international flights, there are many APIs available, however, the best among them is Amadeus Self service APIs (https://developers.amadeus.com/get-started/get-started-with-self-service-apis-335) . You will need to join Amadeus developer program, it's free, just online registration and you would access to different flight API endpoints such as endpoints for fetching all Airports in the world, fetching flights availability, fetching airlines data etc. You will need to systematically integrate several of these end points to achieve the final product (a cool flight booking engine) ... You should also join their developer discord group so you know where to run to when you hit a wall ... When I'm less busy, I intend to combine their APIs with Openai llm for a cool AIAgent product... It's fun...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help With Flight Booking API by bassdow: 8:27am On May 28, 2023
landiqa:
You dey shout.

Drop your contact

why not drop it here for the benefit of others ?
Re: Please Help With Flight Booking API by bassdow: 8:30am On May 28, 2023
ade101:
There is presently no API for interacting with local flights inventories. Check the most popular travel websites in Nigeria, wakanow, travelstart, none of these agencies will return local flight options simply because there are no solution in place except they want to build one for themselves which understandably would be much. For international flights, there are many APIs available, however, the best among them is Amadeus Self service APIs (https://developers.amadeus.com/get-started/get-started-with-self-service-apis-335) . You will need to join Amadeus developer program, it's free, just online registration and you would access to different flight API endpoints such as endpoints for fetching all Airports in the world, fetching flights availability, fetching airlines data etc. You will need to systematically integrate several of these end points to achieve the final product (a cool flight booking engine) ... You should also join their developer discord group so you know where to run to when you hit a wall ... When I'm less busy, I intend to combine their APIs with Openai llm for a cool AIAgent product... It's fun...

Thanks for being helpful to the forum, and not looking for ways to take advantage of seekers.

With regards to Local Flight api, how dem wan get api when they don't even have good workFlows. even if the api exists sef, would they follow it ? Nigerian companies are still used to the analogue way of doing things. How many of these Local AirLines, could you book, and get crucial information online

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Flight Booking API by landiqa(m): 9:20am On May 28, 2023
bassdow:

why not drop it here for the benefit of others ?

I understand your point but I'm not on planet Earth to count the number of buildings.
Re: Please Help With Flight Booking API by kryptochats: 6:19pm On May 28, 2023
ade101:
God bless you for the input, i have seen some nigerian banks and also some fintech that have flight booking functionalities . There definitely is one
Re: Please Help With Flight Booking API by ade101(m): 10:10pm On May 29, 2023
Yes you are right. I just saw one too on wakanow. Amadeus is a global distribution system for flights inventories. It is a mystery they are not returning our local flights. Na every time our case dey different. I would advice you contact any of the local airline, airpeace for instance and I am sure one of their developer will point you in the right direction.

kryptochats:
God bless you for the input, i have seen some Nigerian banks and also some fintech that have flight booking functionalities . There definitely is one
Re: Please Help With Flight Booking API by racycyrinus1: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
did you get a positive feedback, I equally need it
Re: Please Help With Flight Booking API by JohntheDrilla: 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ok
Re: Please Help With Flight Booking API by suratchai(m): 12:08pm On Mar 04
If you're looking for assistance with integrating a flight booking API for both local and international flights, you're in the right place for help. Navigating APIs can be a bit tricky at first, but don't worry, we've got your back!
One great option to explore is the flight booking API provided by https://travelbusinessclass.com/. They offer a comprehensive solution that caters to both domestic and international travel needs. By utilizing their API, you can tap into a wealth of flight data and booking functionalities to streamline your application or website.

(1) (Reply)

Software Programming Write / Java & .net Fighters Read This Blogs / Are You A Programmer? Please READ!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.