Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

I Knew Tinubu Was The Best For The Job- Soludo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Knew Tinubu Was The Best For The Job- Soludo (3468 Views)

I Never Knew Tinubu Is So Intelligent - Labor Rep-Elect, Godwin Ogah / Wow, Never Knew Tinubu Was This Good Looking / The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Knew Tinubu Was The Best For The Job- Soludo by madridguy(m): 3:56pm On May 27, 2023
I don't have energy for argument but you people claimed LP will clear the whole state assembly seats simply because Soludo told your messiah the truth.

Obi noise will be calm forever latest 12 months to this time.

onumadu:

You don't know Anambra state...
Take it from an insider: The ONLY reason Soludo was able to even get near the governor's seat in Anambra is PETER OBI.
You think that APC is more evil than the PDP we destroyed in Anambra?

Your THIEF-nubu cannot hold OBJ's torch when it comes to machiavellianism. But OBJ still bowed in Anambra.

Don't worry. Let him keep yapping till the next election.

There are already men eyeing that seat. Let Soludo keep yapping.
Even your THIEF-nubu will be the first to throw him under the bus when jungle don mature. hehe
Re: I Knew Tinubu Was The Best For The Job- Soludo by onumadu: 4:28pm On May 27, 2023
madridguy:
I don't have energy for argument but you people claimed LP will clear the whole state assembly seats simply because Soludo told your messiah the truth.

Obi noise will be calm forever latest 12 months to this time.

I don't know how old you are, or how conversant you are with Anambra state from 1999 to 2003(7).
I don't want to waste time arguing with you either.
But one thing I will tell you is that the peace and harmony and the rule of law that made it possible for Soludo to even dream of becoming governor was midwifed by Peter Obi.
What distinguishes Anambra state from other states in Nigeria is the fact that at every turn (of guber elections) there are practically THOUSANDS of technocrats and billionaires who want to become governor of the state. They were all sleeping and allowing all sleeping dogs to lie, but Soludo's foolish talks is waking them up one by one.
Every of those people I reference look into the mirror every morning and see a "governor".
Soludo should shut da fck up and get to work.
If he doesn't, no amount of rigging will save his hide in the next guber election.
What brought him there is the trail of rectitude blazed by people like Peter Obi.
Like I said, if he doesn't, he will find out that even the Tinubu he has been licking his as.s has closer confidants in Anambra, and before he realizes it, he will be out. Quote me. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu's Lavish Hotel Bills For UNGA Spark Outrage / Anambra State To Hold The First Nigerian Gubernatorial Debate / 7 Reasons Why General Muhammad Buhari Will Lose 2015 Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.