Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Too Hard To Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Hard To Love (5347 Views)

Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Hard To Love by saucygal193: 10:05am On May 27, 2023
Hello, fellow Nairalanders. Thanks for your interest and support.

This is another story that promises to be very interesting. Happy reading.

Your comments are most welcome.

Too Hard to Love

Saucy Gal

Tade was meant to go through the norms to become someone in life. He was too impatient to wait for the pleasant things of life to come his way. This made him to join a gang that would later spell his doom. His love life was no better. Tade was always too hard to love.

Caution: This story contains violence, indecent language and sex scenes.

(C) 2023

Banide Street was becoming a tough one. It was an Ikorodu outskirt settlement that had turned from serenity to toughness. Some youths had become restless while some had taken to crime. Some had aligned with gangs and groups to have authority or to get protection or just ‘to belong’.

The groups or gangs were not exactly peaceful. Their operations came with a lot undesirable effects. Many of the members were into the use of drugs. There was, ultimately, violence. A gang also needed a lot of money and this came basically from crimes and sundry matters.

Tade was a young man of twenty-two years old who claimed to be an OND student of the state polytechnic but many people believed he had either dropped out of school or must be a very unserious student. His father owned two houses in the community, so the guy felt he had already ‘arrived’. Tade obviously did not take schooling seriously. He belonged to ‘Kartel’, the most successful and deadliest of all the gangs in the area.

The day he joined the Kartel would remain unforgettable to him. The ritual of joining was not much but could spell doom for the weak. On that Friday, he had faced the initiation of battery. In an uncompleted building down the street, early in the evening, three guys surrounded him. At the entrance to the uncompleted room was Kaka, the leader, and Araba his second in command, watching the proceeding.

By the side of Kaka was Wura, also known as Goldie, his younger sister. Wura was in her mid twenties and was a keen member of the gang. There was no gain saying the fact that Kaka was always protective of his younger sister.

Tade braced himself for what was to come. They had already told him about this and he was well prepared for it. The guy to his left was the first to throw a punch at him. It hit him on the chest and carried a lot of hurt. Then, a slap came from the guy to the left. There was another slap that was resounding. Tade knew the rule very well: he must take in all these attacks as stoically as possible.

The puncher gave another one. It landed on Tade’s left rib. He could feel a searing pain and he really had to restrain himself from grabbing the neck of his assailant. Just then the third guy who had seemed aloof kicked Tade on the left leg. It was like a horse had kicked him. These guys had some strength.

The beating continued until Tade fell to the floor. He could feel pain all over his body. Apart from grunts, he had not let out any other sound. Kaka nodded approvingly. Tade had performed well in the ‘test’. He raised up his left hand to signal the end of this particular initiation.

But the pain was terrible. Wosh, this was the worst beating Tade had received so far in his life. Yet, he must bear everything. The end of the beating was a big respite. He made to stand but fell. He closed his eyes. What a price to pay! Yet, there was much more that he had to do to prove himself worthy of being their member.

Too Hard to Love: https://store.okadabooks.com/book/about/too-hard-to-love/53101

1 Like

Re: Too Hard To Love by saucygal193: 7:45am On May 29, 2023
What a price to pay! Yet, there was much more that he had to do to prove himself worthy of being their member.

He didn’t know when all of them left. He must have remained on the ground, unconscious, for some minutes. It was fast getting dark when he opened his eyes. Then, he was startled to find himself there. It took time before his brain processed how he got there.

But he was not alone. A female figure was crouching by his side. In the semi darkness, he could not clearly see her face.

Are you okay?’ the lady asked.

Of course he was not okay. Couldn’t she see that?

The lady held his right hand and helped him to stand up. He winced as he stood on his two legs.

‘Easy,’ the lady said.

Now his face was close to his and he could see that she was Wura, Kaka’s younger sister. Why was she there, or why had she come back?

Tade breathed in hard and steeled himself. He must appear so feeble before Wura . A man must not do that.

‘Come, let me take you to my place so you can clean up,’ she offered.

Tade did not want to be pitied. Neither did he want help from her. ‘I can manage by myself,’ he croaked.

Wura snickered. ‘Of course you can. However the instruction is I must take care of you.’

1 Like

Re: Too Hard To Love by CasNova: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2023
Nice build-up.
Re: Too Hard To Love by saucygal193: 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
Wura snickered. ‘Of course you can. However the instruction is I must take care of you.’

Tade paused to look at her. Then, he shrugged. There was nothing for him to lose. If Wura had been drafted to assist him, so be it.

He made his way out of the building, closely followed by Wura. Each step he took was like stepping on hot sand, but he knew he just had to bear it. Wura’s Honda car was parked by the untarred road side, in front of the uncompleted building.

She preceded him to the car and opened the passenger door for him. She was soon behind the wheel, kicked the engine into life and drove away from the premises.

It was thoughtful of Kaka to send Wura to tend to him, Tade reasoned. Wura drove to where she lived. It was a story building but she lived in a mini flat just behind the main building.

She took him to her mini-flat. On the couch in the sitting room, Wura asked him to sit.

‘First, you need to remove your shirt and trousers,’ she instructed. ‘I’ll get hot water to massage your body.’

With that, she moved out of the room. Tade sighed and slowly removed his shirt and trousers. The pain seemed reactivated each time there was a motion of his body. Now, he was left in boxers and singlet as he awaited Wura.

She came in with a hand towel, a small bowl and a kettle of hot water.

‘Okay, lie down on the couch,’ she said. ‘Lie on your tummy.’

He did as he was told. Wura went to work immediately, massaging the hot towel on his body. She started from his shoulders and worked down to his back, ribs, waist, thighs, and legs. She did it like someone really good in doing something like this.

1 Like

Re: Too Hard To Love by CasNova: 10:35am On Jun 05, 2023
Cool 😎
Re: Too Hard To Love by Saturn101: 10:24am On Jun 06, 2023
Nice
Re: Too Hard To Love by CasNova: 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2023
Go on.
Re: Too Hard To Love by Saturn101: 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
Cool.
Re: Too Hard To Love by Awesome05: 10:49am On Jun 08, 2023
Go on.
Re: Too Hard To Love by saucygal193: 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
She did it like someone really good in doing something like this.

She asked him to turn so she could massage the chest and the ribs more. Sometimes the towel was too hot and sometimes her handling was tough but Tade was grateful she did what she did.

‘Thanks a lot,’ he mumbled after she had finished.

‘Now, you can sit down and relax,’ she said. Just then, her phone rang.

‘Hello, Kaka,’ she said. She listened briefly to the caller before replying: ‘I’m sorry I won’t be able to come to the club today. Right now I have serious headache.’

She listened briefly again before saying, ‘Okay, thank you.’ She disconnected the line and put the phone on a stool.

Tade was a bit curious. ‘Did Kaka know I’m in your house right now?’ He asked.

‘Of course no.’

Tade was surprised. ‘But you said the other time that you were sent to come and assist me.’

Wura nodded. ‘Yes, I sent myself.’

Again, he was surprised. She sent herself? How? Why?

‘Aren’t you glad I came to pick you up?’ She asked.

Of course he was glad. There was no doubt about it.

‘I’m glad. Thanks for coming,’ he said.

She stood up. ‘Now, let me bring what we can eat.’

She left the sitting room again. Tade sat back on the settee and tried to relax. He was a bit bothered that he was with Kaka’s sister. How would he feel if he knew?

Some minutes later, Wura was back. She had a tray of food with her. She set the tray on the centre table and handed a plate of rice to him. The food was steaming hot. White rice, stew and beef was his favorite and it was as if Wura knew.

1 Like

Re: Too Hard To Love by goodness4ever(m): 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nice work.
Re: Too Hard To Love by BigBasher: 7:51am On Jun 15, 2023
Ride on.
Re: Too Hard To Love by CasNova: 9:41am On Jun 17, 2023
Cool.
Re: Too Hard To Love by Awesome05: 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
More...
Re: Too Hard To Love by BigBasher: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
More...
Re: Too Hard To Love by Saturn101: 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
PS, go on.
Re: Too Hard To Love by Lady97: 7:54am On Jun 26, 2023
Hello people
I want to create a circle of friends…What am I saying more than friends but family…Family that have each other’s back, a family that show genuine love, affection, care, support. I know most of us crave for such. Most of us have been hurt by people will love and care about. Some of us are looking for closure…we need someone to talk to… A circle of like minds.
Trust me Guys, I have a strong feeling that we can achieve this.
If you are judgmental please you aren’t needed
If you aren’t a born again Christian please don’t come close

We will be doing a lot :
Movie Night
Games
Talk show
Heart to heart talk
Hangout etc

So if you are interested you can reach me on WhatsApp via 07047991156 / 07065616074
Re: Too Hard To Love by ThrillPlus: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ride on.
Re: Too Hard To Love by BigBasher: 8:19am On Jun 29, 2023
Go on.
Re: Too Hard To Love by Saturn101: 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2023
MORE
Re: Too Hard To Love by saucygal193: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2023
Some minutes later, Wura was back. She had a tray of food with her. She set the tray on the centre table and handed a plate of rice to him. The food was steaming hot. White rice, stew and beef was his favorite and it was as if Wura knew.

Despite the pain he was still feeling, he had to restrain himself from wolfing the food. Wura was indeed God-sent. After the meal, she gave him some drugs that would make him feel better.

‘Thanks so much,’ he said. ‘I appreciate all you are doing.’

She nodded without saying a word. The television was switched on while she settled for a Yoruba movie channel.

‘Can you still make it to your home or will you rather sleep here tonight?’ She suddenly asked.

He was pleasantly surprised by the question although he kept the surprise from showing.

‘I’ll rather sleep here if you don’t mind,’ he replied.

She nodded as if that was the answer she expected to hear. They watched the television for a while until she yawned.

‘I’ve had a busy day,’ she said. ‘I’ll like to go to bed now. You can join me when you want to sleep.’

With that, she left the sitting room. Tade wondered why she was inviting him to sleep in her bedroom. He had thought sleeping on the couch would suffice.

He continued to watch the movie but not for long. He felt tired and he needed sleep. He switched off the television and went to join Wura in the bedroom. She had changed from her clothes to a flimsy top and a pair of bum shorts.

Tade stared at the sleeping beauty for some time. There was no doubt that Wura was beautiful and desirable. Sleeping on the same bed tickled Tade to no end. But that was just a fanciful thought. For now he needed sleep.

He first went to the ensuite toilet to ease himself. He came back to the bedroom and lay very close to Wura. He felt like touching her but restrained himself. Still thinking of her, he slept off.

About four hours later, he woke up to ease himself again. Now, he felt better as his pain had eased off. It was when he returned to the bedroom that he noticed that Wura had changed what she was wearing.

The flimsy top and bum shorts were gone. Now, as she lay on her back, there was only a light sheet of cloth that covered her body from the chest to the knees. Tade suspected that she was naked under the cloth.

Her beautiful face appeared to be in peaceful sleep. His heart started pounding. How he so much desired to have her. This was an opportunity for him, right? Did she not want him too? If she did not want him, would she bring him to her house?

His eyes went to her chest. He could see the outline of her breasts in the semidarkness of the room. His right hand slowly went to the cloth that covered her. Slowly and gently, he pulled the cloth down. He could only do that to the right side of her chest as her left hand was on the cloth at the left side.

With what he was able to do, he had a full view of her right breast. At that lying position, he could not tell how big the breast was, but he could see that it was full and firm. The sight already made his penis to be fully erect. Carefully, his hand touched her nipple. It was a big nipple that already looked hard.

Wura had the biggest nipple he had ever seen - so far. The areola was large, forming a big circle. Slowly, his hand moved to trace the circle. The feel of the skin was smooth and desirable. Tade was certainly thrilled.

She suddenly opened her eyes and stared at him. Startled, he withdrew his hand quickly and recoiled.

‘I’m ...I’m sorry,’ he mumbled.

But Wura did not appear to be angry. She looked like someone who expected this.

‘Are you man enough to do what you want to do?’ She asked.

He did not expect the question but he understood what she meant.

He nodded. ‘I’m more than man enough, Goldie,’ he said almost fiercely.

Wura sat up on the bed. The action made her two breasts visible to his eyes as the covering cloth slipped down. Now, he could see that they were big, round and firm. He was breathing hard as he stared at them.

‘Well, so, what are you waiting for?’ She asked. It was actually more of a challenge. Tade was the kind who never shied away from challenge, especially this type. He moved to her and grabbed the breasts.

1 Like

Re: Too Hard To Love by Saturn101: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2023
Nice update.
Re: Too Hard To Love by kweensheba: 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2023
Cool.
Re: Too Hard To Love by kweensheba: 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2023
Re: Too Hard To Love by saucygal193: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2023
‘Well, so, what are you waiting for?’ She asked. It was actually more of a challenge. Tade was the kind who never shied away from challenge, especially this type. He moved to her and grabbed the breasts.

There was a short kiss as he continued to handle her breasts. She wasted no time in pulling his boxers down and grabbing his penis. He could see that she was equally desirous of having him.

He pulled the cloth completely of her body. He was right, Goldie was completely nude under the sheet. He was not a guy who fancied long fore play. The short kiss and the handling of her breasts needed not to be prolonged.

He spread her two legs, mounted her and inserted his penis inside her vagina. The place was already wet and waiting to receive him. He did this without the use of any contraceptive whatsoever.

Wura let out a moan as he penetrated her. The moan became intermittent and continual as he continued to have sex with her. The moans drove him cray. He forgot all about his pains. He forgot that he still had some bruises and he needed ‘rest’.

‘Oh shit ...oh Bleep...Bleep...Bleep...’ Wura moaned.

He made grunts to compliment her moans and continued with the work at hand.

‘Oh ...oh ... ah... hmm... hmm ...’ Wura said the more.

He knew at this rate, he would soon climax. He withdrew his penis and grabbed at her breasts again, smooching and sucking the nipples. But she would not agree to that.

‘No, Tade.’ She stopped him, gripped his penis and shoved it inside her vagina. ‘Continue with this. Don’t stop.’

He continued with the intercourse. Wura too resumed her moaning, this time a bit louder. The two of them were enjoying every second of the act. He in particular was enthralled.

Some minutes later, he got to his peak. ‘I’m coming, I’m coming,’ he told her.

He wanted to withdraw his penis but was surprised as she entangled him with her legs such that withdrawal would not be possible.

Damn it! He muttered, more to himself as his semen spurt out. In torrents, they invaded the body of his sex partner. In turn, she let out a long moan as she squirmed and climaxed.

It was after Tade had ejaculated that his body pain came back. When Wura finally let him go, he crawled to the other side of the bed to lie on his back, breathing heavily. His semen still drizzled out.

Wow! What an act. What he had achieved with her was more than the pain he felt. He had been seeing Wura before. On two occasions or so, he had seen her come out of Renta, the biggest supermarket in the area, wearing shorts and body-hugging clothes. He knew she was the sister to Kako, the one many people dreaded in the community.

But Tade never had dread for her or her brother. For Goldie, he had secretly wished he could get between her luscious thighs, grabbed her tantalizing breasts and have sex with her till she wanted no more. Now, his wish had come to pass.

Wura gave him only a couple of minutes rest. She moved to the side of bed he was lying and held his penis. Not minding the fluid still coming from it, she held it gingerly and started rubbing it. His right hand reached out to handle her breasts.

1 Like

Re: Too Hard To Love by kweensheba: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
Nice update.
Re: Too Hard To Love by ThrillPlus: 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
Cool
Re: Too Hard To Love by SonofGod231: 3:28am On Jul 14, 2023
Mills & boon👍
Re: Too Hard To Love by kweensheba: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
SonofGod231:
Mills & boon👍
Re: Too Hard To Love by kweensheba: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
Re: Too Hard To Love by kweensheba: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
Re: Too Hard To Love by saucygal193: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2023
Wura gave him only a couple of minutes rest. She moved to the side of bed he was lying and held his penis. Not minding the fluid still coming from it, she held it gingerly and started rubbing it. His right hand reached out to handle her breasts.

In no time, his erection was back.

‘Wow!’ She said, impressed. ‘This is really good.’

She climbed him. She would be the rider this time around. Putting her thighs astride of him, she inserted his penis inside her vagina again. He liked the way she did it. She was professional about it, as if she would be paid for it. Goldie reminded him of one of those ‘olosho’ girls he patronized.

Wura started to twerk her body. His left hand held her waist while the right hand still fondled the boobs. He basically allowed her to dictate the pace of the ‘thrusting’ but he would wiggle his midsection once in a while to goad her on.

After a while, they changed position. He made her be on all fours on the bed while he took her from behind. The doggy style was always his favorite. Wura resumed her moaning. That meant she liked the way he was giving it to her.

The action went on until he got to the climax. This time, he quickly removed his penis and splashed her bum with his semen.

Again, his pain was back. He looked spent as he lay on his back. She must have realized she had drained him as she let him be and went to the toilet to clean up. When she came back to the bedroom, he struggled to go to the toilet too.

When he returned, she was still naked but Tade had had enough for now. She handed two capsules and a glass of water to him. Without even asking what the drug was meant for, he took it from her, swallowed it and gulped down the water.

Soon, the two of them lay naked in bed, but he soon fell asleep.

It was well past eight in the morning when Goldie woke him up. She did a spectacular thing by waking him up with a hot cup of coffee.

‘Good morning,’ he greeted her. ‘Thanks for yesterday.’

She grunted. ‘Take this and go and have your bath. I’ll be going out in an hour’s time.’

He could see that she had already taken her bath and was dressed in jeans and t-shirt. She looked desirable as ever. He took the coffee. Was that all he would have for breakfast?

It was as if Wura could read his mind. ‘There’s toast bread for breakfast when you’re ready.’ She left him for the sitting-room.

As he had his bath, he concluded that Goldie had done something he would never forget and he would pay her back. Twenty minutes later, he was dressed up and was in the sitting room. She served the food and they ate silently. She looked business-minded this morning and he decided to let her be.

Some other minutes later, she was ready to go out and he was ready to leave the house too. Wura gave him some crumpled notes.

‘You can keep this change,’ she said.

‘Thanks.’

When he unfolded and counted the money, it was four thousand naira. Wura had tried. He left her house and took a bike to his father’s house. It was a two-storey building with six two-bedroom flats. His parents occupied one of the flats, specifically the last flat on the second floor.

Tade could not understand why the whole family must stay in a two-bedroom apartment. He had two siblings. While his father, a land dealer, took one bedroom to himself, Tade’s mother and the three children shared one room. They had all complained to the man of the house that the place was small for them to no avail.

Tade was the first born of the family. Not only that, he was the only male. His younger siblings, Yemisi and Deola, were doing well academically. The former was a medical student in the university while the latter was studying law. Tade was the least serious, but he never gave a hoot.

This Saturday, his siblings were in the campus. No one was surprised to see Tade around. But he hardly stayed at home. He would just appear briefly and disappear again.

It did not take his mother long to observe how he looked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Give Up On Girls After Watching American Pie Naked Miles Movie / Why Do Good Girls Like Bad Boys / Lady Friend Needed Urgently...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.