Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,005 members, 7,799,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] (55395 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures) / Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Who Is Historically Superior Among Alaafin Of Oyo,ooni Of Ife And Oba Of Benin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] by jmoore(m): 12:16pm On May 27, 2023
1: Oba of Benin shaking hands with Buhari

2: Oba of Benin shaking hands with Queen Elizabeth-

3: Ooni of Ife shaking hands with Winston Churchill

4: Seyi Tinubu, son of Bola Tinubu playing with the beards of Oba of Lagos

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] by jmoore(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2023
cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] by jahsharon: 1:36pm On May 27, 2023
jmoore:

]

If you concentrate on your life, then you will not be begging for food like those before you.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] by SpatialKing(m): 1:38pm On May 27, 2023
Nice
Re: Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] by jmoore(m): 1:41pm On May 27, 2023
jahsharon:

If you concentrate on your life, then you will not be begging for food like those before you.
Is everything ok with your head?

189 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] by tuborme: 2:02pm On May 27, 2023
It’s a crime to be Igbo according to APC Nazi party

147 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] by JOemmy(m): 2:07pm On May 27, 2023
Can u imagine the uproar that would have taken place in nigeria if seyi tinibu was to be igbo?

250 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] by allen113: 2:08pm On May 27, 2023
That second picture show say Royalty pass Royalty. No cap

Alexiiydon:
in your yeast how many of you kneel in front of your king Stop showing how stupid you are in a public forum

MUMU you want me to notice you, I've done that oya rest don't mention me again. I'm not the cause of your frustration in life.

Alexiiydon:
lol frustration because of post shows how dense and dumb you are then you shouldn’t have type the shit in your brain at first

I dn notice you, hope your body dn sweet you? Oya rest

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] by NothingDoMe: 2:12pm On May 27, 2023
Don't give too much time to APCs online touts. This "regime" will most likely be a "regime" of tribalism.

Bye bye Nepotism. Hello Tribalism.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] by Felabrity: 2:13pm On May 27, 2023
Na oba of lagos own worse pass

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] by BloomingDale(f): 2:21pm On May 27, 2023
allen113:

Ecclesiastes 10:7
I saw slaves upon horses, and princes walking as slaves upon the earth. KJV. I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth.

If you don’t know what the above means, it shows you are still in 3D and have not ascended.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] by PrincessofDSS(f): 2:30pm On May 27, 2023
Lmao 🤣

This Buhari guy sef, see the way he’s looking at the Oba of Benin

Ladies and gentlemen, having survived these past 8 yrs, I hereby issued your humble sef a

CERTIFICATE OF SURVIVAL OF PMB REGIME

Cheers 🥂

23 Likes

Re: Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] by Phoen1X: 2:39pm On May 27, 2023
Felabrity:
Na oba of lagos own worse pass
One olaniyi say na pimple him (sheyi) dey comot.

27 Likes

Re: Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] by Killerbag36: 2:44pm On May 27, 2023
I no
Re: Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] by Alexiiydon: 2:59pm On May 27, 2023
allen113:
in your yeast how many of you kneel in front of your king Stop showing how stupid you are in a public forum

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] by tsdarkside(m): 3:06pm On May 27, 2023
buhari took the shame from defeats from white people away from them....

young and old blacks respect themselves again....

very good....
Re: Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] by tsdarkside(m): 3:08pm On May 27, 2023
nigeria is a black nation to dont be messed around with again....

or else we will join our black collective to brics....
its already happenin anyways....

western nations should stfu....!!

arrest putin my black foot....
surely not gonna happen in africa....
Re: Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] by TreasureJunky: 3:38pm On May 27, 2023
And some stööpid people masturbating on top Pete Edochie and KOK hand shake with oba.
Everyone can't be simps like them na

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] by Rich4god(m): 3:42pm On May 27, 2023
Once an Igbo man does something that others do, it becomes an issue.

Ganduje was on camera saying that Muslims should vote for Mu-Mu ticket for the advancement of Islam in Nigeria. There was no media outcry.

But a call tape was released about Obi calling a pastor, even though we still question the authenticity, every dick and Harry is just making noise online.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] by VinnyBaba: 3:46pm On May 27, 2023
Oba of Benin shaking hands with Queen Elizabeth.
Ooni of Ife shaking hands with the Great Winston Churchill. cool

The Current Ooni of Ife would shake hands with Bobrisky and even Portable. sad

Too much Towtow don finish my Guy. embarassed cry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] by hardbody: 4:38pm On May 27, 2023
Alexiiydon:

Igbo enwe eze.

That cliché nullifies the nonsense you typed.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] by Benwallt(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2023
jmoore:

2: Oba of Benin shaking hands with Queen Elizabeth-

3: Ooni of Ife shaking hands with Winston Churchill

4: Seyi Tinubu, son of Bola Tinubu playing with the beards of Oba of Lagos

I used to think that was daddy choky and Oba of Lagos before

10 Likes

Re: Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] by illicit(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2023
Oba of Benin bowing for the queen....

shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] by Rahkman: 5:26pm On May 27, 2023
Oba of lagos that one mumu ehn no iota of respect see weytin him dey do with seyi grin

16 Likes

Re: Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] by Holybaddo: 6:19pm On May 27, 2023
NYASH 😋😋🥴🥴🥰👻✨✨
Re: Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] by Alexiiydon: 6:26pm On May 27, 2023
allen113:

MUMU you want me to notice you, I've done that oya rest don't mention me again. I'm not the cause of your frustration in life.
lol frustration because of post shows how dense and dumb you are then you shouldn’t have type the shit in your brain at first
Re: Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] by omniwater: 6:52pm On May 27, 2023
Benwallt:

Daddy shokey ko, baba fryo ni.
Alfa fami n'irugbon
Afa tia na
Jim fatia ja.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni of ife, Oba of Benin and Oba of Lagos greeting people [PICS] by omniwater: 6:52pm On May 27, 2023
Benwallt:

Daddy shokey ko, baba fryo ni.

Alfa fami n'irugbon

Afa tia na

Jim fatia ja.
gringringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Dead Bodies Are Buried Six Feet Under The Ground / Ooni Ogunwusi In All White At The Beach With His Boys (Photos) / Motorcycle Made In Akwa Ibom, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.