Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group (78947 Views)

Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others / FUTO Expels 10 Students, Rusticates 103 Over Exam Fraud / University Of Ibadan Rusticates Ojo Aderemi, Its Last Known SUG President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Fujiyama: 4:16am On May 28, 2023
grandstar:
Though right leaning, I am a fan of low cost university education. It has helped many poor rise to the middle class and above. At times, an entire family benefits.

^^^

grin

Why?

Shouldn't it be 'appropriately' priced? Subsidies create, you know, distortions.
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Administration1: 4:19am On May 28, 2023
The last paragraph of the letter shows judgment without trial.
Why rustication before determination of the case?
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by johnaruson(m): 4:30am On May 28, 2023
Sue the school, Buhari just borrowed 400 billion naira to pay legal settlements.
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Zubi10(m): 6:08am On May 28, 2023
hkidola00:
On Dec. 30, Iraqi authorities executed Saddam for ordering the massacre of more than 140 Iraqis in the village of Dujail...Tinubu will also sniff cocaine and order the airforce with red eye to bomb a community.
see mumu post
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by samuelevans(m): 6:32am On May 28, 2023
the same way Uniabuja SUG president was given about 6 carry over, that took him about 2 more years to graduate after his normal graduation year, because he joined student protest in the school. presently, Uni abuja SUG president is my friend, I'm gonna find out this too
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by xperiencelove(m): 6:45am On May 28, 2023
RacistProudIgbo:

When we say foreign, we don't want sudanese, Chadians Nigeriennes and Ghana etc..we want those from U.K,United States, Canada, Jamaica etc.
Like I said earlier, don't delve into what you don't know. As at 2019, close to 2000 foreign students were admitted into Nigeria Universities through JAMB and majority of non-Africans among them are Chinese, Indian. We have many Americans studying in Private Nigerian Universities because it is still way cheaper than in their clime.
I'm still yet to mention those that forge papers and claim Nigerian just to study free and those of multiracial descents (half caste) that claim Nigerian to study cheaply too. Thanks to the introduction of NIN that reduced that scam.

UNIAbuja new school fee is ₦61,340 for the new and ₦45,340 for old students for a session and I understand their might be some other side charges which are still relatively cheap for most Nigerian parents. In the countries you mentioned above, student borrow thousand of $ for tertiary education and payback within 10-20 years.

That is why doctors migrates from African countries to the UK, USA because they have shortage of medical personnell. To study medicine in USA, each student mush have borrow within $470k to $580k and repay within the stipulated timeframe which is mostly impossible for student without a millionaire parent but here in Nigeria, it is almost free.
Go to AUN in Yola and ABUAD in Ado, you will encounter foreign students studying medicine with less than $20k per session.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by godofuck231: 8:24am On May 28, 2023
Yep! Na so poor man pikin de raise issues , so ......... you got to go
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Dougad: 8:29am On May 28, 2023
Amya:
Na wa o! When I studied there, the annual tuition was 8500 and by the time I graduated, it was 15,500. We were the ones that really enjoyed the affordability of public universities

Nothing wrong with 15500. It's also affordable and that's how much I paid when I studied in another federal school but by the time I graduated, new students were paying 90+
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by RacistProudIgbo: 9:08am On May 28, 2023
xperiencelove:

Like I said earlier, don't delve into what you don't know. As at 2019, close to 2000 foreign students were admitted into Nigeria Universities through JAMB and majority of non-Africans among them are Chinese, Indian. We have many Americans studying in Private Nigerian Universities because it is still way cheaper than in their clime.
I'm still yet to mention those that forge papers and claim Nigerian just to study free and those of multiracial descents (half caste) that claim Nigerian to study cheaply too. Thanks to the introduction of NIN that reduced that scam.

UNIAbuja new school fee is ₦61,340 for the new and ₦45,340 for old students for a session and I understand their might be some other side charges which are still relatively cheap for most Nigerian parents. In the countries you mentioned above, student borrow thousand of $ for tertiary education and payback within 10-20 years.

That is why doctors migrates from African countries to the UK, USA because they have shortage of medical personnell. To study medicine in USA, each student mush have borrow within $470k to $580k and repay within the stipulated timeframe which is mostly impossible for student without a millionaire parent but here in Nigeria, it is almost free.
Go to AUN in Yola and ABUAD in Ado, you will encounter foreign students studying medicine with less than $20k per session.

Working and better country is what we need. We want more from standard economies.
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Mantilla(m): 9:23am On May 28, 2023
It's a simple thing..
They should go to court and challenge the institution.
"You don't declare war when you are not ready to go to war"
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by DaRuud(m): 11:09am On May 28, 2023
davillian:
The comment is not enough to get him rusticated.....
You see that uniabuja na one very useless school...
Though I graduated from there but the school is full of shiiit
University of Abuja is a glorified secondary school without uniform
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by davillian(m): 11:26am On May 28, 2023
DaRuud:

University of Abuja is a glorified secondary school without uniform
Some department wears uniform o
No uniform no lectures
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by aestake: 11:29am On May 28, 2023
hardbody:

What does staff member mean in English? Why embarrass yourself in a public space. The best you can even ask is, is he a member of staff? Anyway you know what? Let us say you are correct, just avoid me please. Thanks.
grin
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by GeorgeRasks(m): 12:09pm On May 28, 2023
This is the kind of case Femi Falana likes, dnt worry guy, school will beg u for this. Watch and see....
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by imagrg(m): 12:45pm On May 28, 2023
In a sane society, a thing like this won't happen.
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by clarifier: 3:20pm On May 28, 2023
aikyg:

Can't you see that the so called press release is the whatsapp message that he posted in the group calling for a meeting by 6.00?
As we all can see that Whatsapp post is not that inciteful to call for that action. There was a press released that was fabricated by them and to make the matter worst puts the name of the SUG president and Speaker as the ones that makes the release that could easily leads to the shutting down of the Institution.
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Psoul(m): 5:20pm On May 28, 2023
tunjijones:
Dem send you go school, you dey go do aluta. Shey dem don expel you from school, go continue the aluta for your papa house

Your are a coward weakling.
There will always be people who will stand against evil irrespective of where they are.

You're statement is that of a man that will willfully accept to be a slave even in his father's home so long as he gets a plate of food daily. Coward.
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by ArcFresky(m): 5:25pm On May 28, 2023
hardbody:

All but wrongful termination. Is he also a staff aside being a student?

Lol, I am not a lawyer but It cab wrongful rustication abi?
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by DenreleDave(m): 8:32am On May 29, 2023
In all honesty, the guy didn't notin wrong... Aluta continua

Midehi3:

See them....no 1 slave is here cheesy

Ur colleague BaddestQueen don chop bán grin grin grin cheesy

She is now using her other moniker to trail me grin grin grin

PoliciaNLand:
I'm watching you

001Lagos come and see your nairaland member dt are looking for obi lost manhood óò grin grin grin grin
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by PoliciaNLand: 8:33am On May 29, 2023
DenreleDave:

001Lagos come and see your family member dt are looking for obi lost manhood óò grin grin grin grin

Rule 1
Mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Midehi3(f): 8:39am On May 29, 2023
DenreleDave:
In all honesty, the guy didn't notin wrong... Aluta continua

001Lagos come and see your nairaland member dt are looking for obi lost manhood óò grin grin grin grin

What is this thing saying sef undecided

What is all this trash gat to do with my mention now undecided grow up jor
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by DenreleDave(m): 8:42am On May 29, 2023
Midehi3:

What is this thing saying sef undecided

What is all this trash gat to do with my mention now undecided grow up jor

Telling you so that you can go and comfort your fellow obidients looking for obi lost manhood..

Wooo una go wail tìrẹ.... Labour ers party grin grin grin grin grin
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by DenreleDave(m): 8:43am On May 29, 2023
Midehi3:

Better behave or you will chop ban now, abi you no wan witness inauguration today? cheesy

Gullible yoots no wonder obi used una heads...

Make una dey use una head think na... Ehnn

Obidient manhood grin grin
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by PoliciaNLand: 8:52am On May 29, 2023
DenreleDave:

Obidient manhood grin grin
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by kafeii123: 11:50am On May 29, 2023
Sheybe ASUU was on strike last year..una sey Dem own don too much....una better get ready to pay through your nose for schooling..una never jam
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Cromagnon: 5:42pm On May 29, 2023
9jabox:

Exactly!

Everything goes here. Sadly, this guy may never graduate from that school again. Some guys that were rusticated some years ago returned after nearly four years because of the influence of the family of one of the boys involved.

Imagine say them no get that connect, wetin for happen to them?

Lost country!
dem for go learn hand work
Re: University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group by Justiceleague1: 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
DenreleDave looks like mods yaff ban this piknpokt grin grin grin grin :

Obidient manhood

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) / 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread / See What The ‘tiny Pocket’ On Jeans Is Really For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.