Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

List Of ORISA Orisha And Their Powers - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / List Of ORISA Orisha And Their Powers (241 Views)

Taboo For All The Children Of Orisa OSUN / Ooni Inaugurates National Orisa Day In Brazil / Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of ORISA Orisha And Their Powers by nagro999(m): 4:05pm On May 27, 2023
List of ORISA (orisha) and their Power

After writing about ÌRÚMỌLẸ̀, ORISA and many things unknown to many of us.

It's high time we write about the uses and functions of this Orisa.

Each of these ÔRISÂ have their special functions and hence the reason for ÒLÓDÙMÁRÉ to create more ÔRISÂ or should I say transcend some hard working, uplifting spiritual fill people into the spiritual realm as ÔRISÂ.

In these article I would like to talk to few about the functions of few ÔRISÂ.

ÒLÓDÙMÁRÉ : Function is to create More universe of human and non human existence, create more ÔRISÂ and many more.

YEMOJA : SHE is referred to as Mother Nature. She represents nature and is worshiped in all universe depending on people's beliefs which dictate how she is worshiped or called. She give wealth and Children to people. Coordinates the law of Karma and ensure there is balance between the universe.

OSUN : goddess of Fertility a

Finish reading here https://www.orisa.com.ng/2023/05/list-of-orisa-orisha-and-their-power.html

(1) (Reply)

Leboku Festival 2023 - Lobo Day / Ogbomoso Kingmakers Install RCCG Pastor, Ghandi Afolabi Laoye As Soun (picture) / Alake Of Egba- Oba Gbadebo I, England, 1904

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.