Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You (9036 Views)

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / What Has 2020 Taught You? / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Gbolafff(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2023
Nairaland has helped me a lot

1)Starting from admission processing in school

2)Met a lot of positive minded friends on nairaland

3) gained a business idea from nairaland that's fetching good income

4) met the best life partner on nairaland

5) got married to a nairalander

6) great advice and counsel from brainy folks

In short it's numerous I can't count all

Kudos to Seun🤞👍❤️💯

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Westerhoffe(m): 4:29pm On May 27, 2023
Gbolafff:
Nairaland has helped me a lot

1)Starting from admission processing in school

2)Met a lot of positive minded friends on nairaland

3) gained a business idea from nairaland that's fetching good income

4) met the best life partner on nairaland

5) got married to a nairalander

6) great advice and counsel from brainy folks

In short it's numerous I can't count all

Kudos to Seun🤞👍❤️💯

Nia69 come and comment.
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Zonefree(m): 4:29pm On May 27, 2023
Nairaland taught me that anyone can claim to be a billionaire online.

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by dododawa1: 4:47pm On May 27, 2023
Tribalism

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 27, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Nia69 come and comment.
cool
😏 It taught me how to handle vawulence and trolls.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Westerhoffe(m): 7:15pm On May 27, 2023
Nia69:
😏 It taught me how to handle vawulence and trolls.

cheesy
Then I'm gonna start trolling you!
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 27, 2023
Westerhoffe:

cheesy
Then I'm gonna start trolling you!
Try your best, good luck. smiley
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Westerhoffe(m): 7:53pm On May 27, 2023
Nia69:
Try your best, good luck. smiley

Deal on.
cool

What do you hate been called most?
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 27, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Deal on.
cool

What do you hate been called most?
cheesy Okay.

I don't know actually.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Westerhoffe(m): 7:59pm On May 27, 2023
Nia69:
cheesy Okay.

I don't know actually.

cheesy
I no gree.
You dodged that.

OK…
What pisses you off most easily?
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 27, 2023
Westerhoffe:

cheesy
I no gree.
You dodged that.

OK…
What pisses you off most easily?
grin I didn't. It wouldn't be fun if I tell you and I won't be pissed.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Westerhoffe(m): 9:49pm On May 27, 2023
Nia69:
grin I didn't. It wouldn't be fun if I tell you and I won't be pissed.

Aha! cheesy
Then I'll have to figure it mysteriously… bro… cool
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 27, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Aha! cheesy
Then I'll have to figure it mysteriously… bro… cool
grin Be my guest.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Westerhoffe(m): 6:39am On May 28, 2023
Nia69:
grin Be my guest.

On the quest… cool

1 Like

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Babafrayol23: 7:36am On May 29, 2023
I have been active on nairaland since 2015,then I was using 27_100 Nokia phone. I knew nairaland through my big brother by checking his phone during midnight lol!.
Nairaland has helped me tremendously in succeeding at secondary school examination, jamb, admission into university of ilorin, succeeding in first Year through guidance and tips on how to read and scale through on campus, how to get a menial job through confidence to earn a peanut, relationship tips, Redpiller boys, . Alhadullilahi , I'm now in final Year at the University level. Thank you Seun !

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:26pm On May 30, 2023
Never be stagnant in life. Move with the evolution of the world. As the world is evolving, keep evolving too. Don't be like Nairaland whose design and interface remains unchanged for many years while other Social media platforms keep upgrading themselves... undecided

23 Likes

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by IFSHR: 2:26pm On May 30, 2023
That most people with smart phones are not smart, especially the bunch of tribal bigots that have infested the platform in that last two years

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Akshow: 2:26pm On May 30, 2023
That religion is false and totally bullsheèet

2 Likes

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by tttmar(f): 2:27pm On May 30, 2023
Nairaland has taught me knowledge in all aspect of life. It makes me to know what is going on around the world. It gives me joy which makes me not to go into depression.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by 9jaRealist: 2:27pm On May 30, 2023
>
1) To quickly “reserve” front page space with a useless emoji… grin

2) The ANONYMITY of the Internet brings out the UGLY TRUTH hidden in so many people…

3) Nigerians of my generation are just as TRIBALISTIC as previous generations - if not worse!

4) Most Nigerian cultures (and thus a lot of Nigerians) are generally SEXIST and even MISOGYNISTIC…

5) BOTH Nigerian governments and CITIZENS are often LAWLESS - thus, largely DESERVING of each other!

6) ALL classes of Nigerians (rich, poor, and in-between) indulge in ANYHOWNESS…

7) The poorest Nigerians have the most kids, and many Nigerians remain primarily SUPERSTITIOUS…

8 ) Many Nigerians are too busy wailing about challenges to see them as OPPORTUNITIES…

9) That I must be an ETERNAL OPTIMIST to continue to believe in a bright future for NIGERIA 🇳🇬!!

>

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by bestman09(m): 2:27pm On May 30, 2023
Nairaland taught me that many zomebs are in this nation. Tribal bigots, suffering and smiling folks etc are everywhere here.

5 Likes

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by sunnywhyt007: 2:27pm On May 30, 2023
How to stay guarded ✌️
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Veenbanks(m): 2:27pm On May 30, 2023
It helped me connect with great minds. And special thanks to God for the skills that I learnt that made it happened. To connect, check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by SonicDre: 2:27pm On May 30, 2023
Make money and shine.

Leave tribalism alone.
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Emperormartin(m): 2:27pm On May 30, 2023
It taught me that Nigeria is hugely divided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by richmond500: 2:27pm On May 30, 2023
It has done more harm than good to me.
Normally I am not a tribal bigot, Nairaland changed me, I know it's bad but I am addicted to trolling

19 Likes

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by CreamyCoffee: 2:27pm On May 30, 2023
Hmm
Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by MatrixCircle: 2:28pm On May 30, 2023
Always banning my account D grin grin after each comment.

1 Like

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Praktikal100000: 2:28pm On May 30, 2023
Nairaland has taught me that no matter how good a man is (e.g Tinubu), he will still have haters and no matter how crooked a man is (e.g Obi), he will have his die hard fans

7 Likes

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by matrixmuzi: 2:28pm On May 30, 2023
Ethnic Hate filled forum. Made of up of scorpions , lions and bunch of half apes . On a lighter note it has a been good place for business .

18 Likes

Re: What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You by Karleb(m): 2:29pm On May 30, 2023
A lot of people here no be mate, NL is one serious leveler.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Use Of The Word "Like Seriously" / Look At My Real Pics And My Real Age / @aloib How Bodi ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.