Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach (29041 Views)

Zuckerberg Loses $7 Billion In Hours As Facebook Plunges / Hackers Steal $40 Million Worth Of Bitcoin In Massive Security Breach / Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 27, 2023
Huh
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by sunny4life(m): 5:04pm On May 27, 2023
While u call crypto a scam,there are others like myself that earns a living from crypto and cashing out steady.Find someone that will show u the way instead of calling it a scam
Styluss:
Ive been there, Crypto is a scam. Most of it .
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by Wickedfacts: 5:05pm On May 27, 2023
Dougad:
Why are banks usually attack free? Do they have any special cyber security software that these cryptos can't get?

Banks don't announce that they are hacked. They shut up and blame it on downtime.

These small boys in Patricia are very dumb. It's not everything you put out in public.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by sunny4life(m): 5:07pm On May 27, 2023
Humble yourself and learn crypto..... crypto is the future.
Creamcrest:
Crypto is a scam,we have warned you dickheads several times.

Where are those shitcoins that promised to turn people into billionaires overnight?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by kevoh(m): 5:07pm On May 27, 2023
Abokiijebu:
crypto is a scam? Are u normal Sir? Abi dis symptoms of poverty?
Shhhh... don't explain anything to him nor argue with him. Let him wallow in his ignorance!

2 Likes

Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by baralatie(m): 5:21pm On May 27, 2023
Creamcrest:

Where are those shitcoins that promised to turn people into billionaires overnight?

🤔
Na wa o
Money don loss
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by baralatie(m): 5:23pm On May 27, 2023
sunny4life:
Humble yourself and learn crypto..... crypto is the future.
Crypto ain't no future!🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴
But you wanna loose moni go on🤠🤠🤠

1 Like

Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by Rahkman: 5:23pm On May 27, 2023
Lol Patricia synonymous with bitcoin ke this people just dey hype themselves
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by wagzy37: 5:32pm On May 27, 2023
Why didn’t they also suspend deposits since they are trying to mitigate damage from a ‘breach’?

Answer: There’s no breach! Withdrawals are higher than deposits.

SCAM!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by Ertugrul: 5:35pm On May 27, 2023
Thunder fire this people, why are they saying this now, they've bn saying, withdrawal was suspended due to the new app...now they've come up with this, make i just comot mind for my money sha, ThankGod nairaex still dy kampe
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by sunny4life(m): 5:40pm On May 27, 2023
You must lose money b4 u start earning......that is the school fees you pay to learn....I have recovered all the money I lost learning crypto.
baralatie:

Crypto ain't no future!🚴🚴🚴🚴🚴
But you wanna loose moni go on🤠🤠🤠
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 27, 2023
Creamcrest:

your education is scam too

1 Like

Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 27, 2023
they better get their acts together
thats how Jesam Michael and his AAS afriq arbitrage ponzi fleeced 1000s of Nigerians to buy houses in lekki while lying about upgrade
thankfully efcc is tailing him now

these people bring bad name to crypto

2 Likes

Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by Raxxye(m): 6:01pm On May 27, 2023
Why this company dey answer Babe name?

1 Like

Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by baralatie(m): 6:03pm On May 27, 2023
sunny4life:
You must lose money b4 u start earning......that is the school fees you pay to learn....I have recovered all the money I lost learning crypto.
Na yahoo dey teach that one
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by twosquare(m): 6:11pm On May 27, 2023
Who told you that shitcoins advertised that they will turn people to millionaires overnight...? If you fall for con artists masquerading as good investment like MMM, it is your fault and na your greed led you there now.
Creamcrest:

1 Like

Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by GodWrites: 6:14pm On May 27, 2023
hardbody:
I have made conscious efforts to not understand how this crypto and blockchain shi works. My mind is at rest. One of the laws of gold says I should not send money on an errand that it doesn't understand. In my books, all these cryptos and all are such messages.

You are a wise man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by knowyaself2(m): 6:20pm On May 27, 2023
Binancian:
they better get their acts together
thats how Jesam Michael and his AAS afriq arbitrage ponzi fleeced 1000s of Nigerians to buy houses in lekki while lying about upgrade
thankfully efcc is tailing him now

these people bring bad name to crypto

Stop saying what you know nothing about. AAS trading is real, the upgrade too is real. For your information, AAS is the only online platform in Nigeria that is registered with Efcc. Some security personnels are also investors. How can jesam Michael now be stupid enough to think of scamming anyone. Please get your facts right

1 Like

Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by Acidosis(m): 6:25pm On May 27, 2023
folake4u:

I nor wan hear story. cheesy

I know right cheesy

1 Like

Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by Dshocker(m): 6:27pm On May 27, 2023
Creamcrest:

If you are smart, it will make you a billionaire

1 Like

Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by gidjah(m): 6:37pm On May 27, 2023
obembet:
Na binance and Metamask I dey use, I no dey trust Nigeria wallet before
hope you are mining too?.Her TRUST TOO.IT WOULD EXPAND YOUR COLLATIONS OF THE COINS HERE AND THERE
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 27, 2023
sunny4life:
Can a lady learn?
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by Kennyfancy(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2023
Chatflick:
Useless people. It's over 4 years and still I haven't received my debit card. Your business will collapse. Nonsense
hatred
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by Truthshotcrazy: 7:00pm On May 27, 2023
Hope it’s not another FTX on the beat
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by obembet(f): 7:06pm On May 27, 2023
gidjah:
hope [b] you are mining [/] too?.Her TRUST TOO.IT WOULD EXPAND YOUR COLLATIONS OF THE COINS HERE AND THERE

Which coin
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by sunny4life(m): 7:09pm On May 27, 2023
Why not?....I have seen ladies making so much money from crypto.
Itohan22:

Can a lady learn?
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by gidjah(m): 7:10pm On May 27, 2023
obembet:

Which coin
do you have TRUST WALLET ?IF YOU DON'T, GET IT ,then we can sail
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 27, 2023
knowyaself2:

Stop saying what you know nothing about. AAS trading is real, the upgrade too is real. For your information, AAS is the only online platform in Nigeria that is registered with Efcc. Some security personnels are also investors. How can jesam Michael now be stupid enough to think of scamming anyone. Please get your facts right

Lol take this nonsense propaganda to your telegram where people can't say their mind. I knew agent of the clown would quote me. Cause you guys are everywhere like flies defending the demon

2 Likes

Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 27, 2023
sunny4life:
Why not?....I have seen ladies making so much money from crypto.
Wow, I would appreciate an extra income, can u tutor me?
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by Doctortest: 7:22pm On May 27, 2023
I flex with Patricia that year ‘ but I Japa just before the bitcoin ban
Re: Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach by TruthHurts100: 7:27pm On May 27, 2023
Creamcrest:

You have a lot to learn. This comment of yours is coming from a place of Zero Knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again / 3 Men Arrested In Benue Catholic Church Over Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.