Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:25 AM

Elixir For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elixir For Nigeria (443 Views)

Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay / Gov Emmanuel Pin-Points Industrialization As Elixir For Unemployment, Insecurity / Pray For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elixir For Nigeria by goodness4ever(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2023
Some may say it doesn't work.

Some may question divine power and efficacy.

I know for sure that what Nigeria needs is prayer. Sincere prayers.

Different leaders might have shown incompetence, or disappointment. We should not despair. There's no need to curse anyone or to spew so much acrimony.

Prayers will work. Sincere prayers.

Nigerians will be blessed in Jesus mighty name.
Re: Elixir For Nigeria by goodness4ever(m): 6:48am On May 28, 2023
A nation that is so divided can achieve little in development. Unity devoid of justice can achieve minimal, but a union nurtured with bitterness is worse.

We must eschew bitterness and rancour. Let's look up to Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith.
Re: Elixir For Nigeria by Saturn101: 3:06pm On May 29, 2023
Amen 🙏
Re: Elixir For Nigeria by goodness4ever(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2023
The statement: 'subsidy is gone' made by President Tinubu has created many ripple effects. The President needs to make some clarifications. Technically, subsidy is on till June 30, 2023, going by 2023 budgetary provisions. In the coming weeks, the government would need to meet with stake holders on the issue. Subsidy must go, but there is need for government to handle the matter humanely. Nigerians will prosper again.
Re: Elixir For Nigeria by kettykings: 10:50am On May 31, 2023
Basic laws of nature doesn't seem to work in Nigeria.
Re: Elixir For Nigeria by goodness4ever(m): 12:23pm On May 31, 2023
kettykings:
Basic laws of nature doesn't seem to work in Nigeria.
Yes, but we must make them work.
Re: Elixir For Nigeria by goodness4ever(m): 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2023
A tenable way out of the current subsidy brouhaha is for federal government to sit and dialogue with stakeholders, including the labour congress, on how best to resolve the issue. It is unfortunate that Tinubu started on a wrong note.
Re: Elixir For Nigeria by demmie1: 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
goodness4ever:

Different leaders might have shown incompetence, or disappointment. We should not despair. There's no need to curse anyone or to spew so much acrimony.

Idiyot, prayers don't work. It's structure, projection, planning and focus that work.
God is not a magician stop embarrassing God

Do not mix religious matter with politics, it makes you look foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Elixir For Nigeria by goodness4ever(m): 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
demmie1:

Idiyot, prayers don't work. It's structure, projection, planning and focus that work.
God is not a magician stop embarrassing God

Do not mix religious matter with politics, it makes you look foolish.
Try to make your points without insults. Yes, I believe meticulous planning and painstaking execution can bring desired results. All the same, I believe in prayers. I believe in the dictum: work and pray.
Re: Elixir For Nigeria by goodness4ever(m): 9:09am On Jun 03, 2023
Now that President Tinubu has started making appointments, he should not toe the path of ethnicity, tribalism and religious favourtism. He should let federal character and fairness to reflect in all his appointments.
Re: Elixir For Nigeria by saucygal193: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
goodness4ever:
Now that President Tinubu has started making appointments, he should not toe the path of ethnicity, tribalism and religious favourtism. He should let federal character and fairness to reflect in all his appointments.
I concur.
Re: Elixir For Nigeria by goodness4ever(m): 4:45am On Aug 11, 2023
goodness4ever:

(1) (Reply)

Bag Of Pure Water To Hit N800. / Nigerian Volunteer Fighters Required To Pay $1,000 For A Visa And Ticketq / Insecurity: Ex Imo Speaker’s Orderly Found Dead In Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.