Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,770 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Happy Children's Day!!! But Are The Children Happy??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Children's Day!!! But Are The Children Happy??? (184 Views)

Happy Children Days / Happy Children Day / The Children Sergeant Auwal Ibrahim Left Behind After NAF Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Children's Day!!! But Are The Children Happy??? by Phoebe108: 7:09pm On May 27, 2023
I wanted to say Happy Children's Day...
But then I asked, are the Children happy?

Is it that my generation failed them or that Nigeria is failing them?

I can't help but cry for my country and the parenting of today.

No planned inheritance for these children, we expect them to fight the same fight that delayed us.

We are here making the mistakes of our fathers.
Worst still the mothers are fighting for equality and call it Feminism or feminist.

The banking sectors keep lying to us to open a child's savings account, one that will be devalued and depreciated in a rising economically threatened environment.

*There are 7 inheritances we must keep for these children.*
1. Gift of Love
2. Gift of the knowledge of God and good conscience.
3. Gift of a good name.
4. Gift of a good education.
5. Gift of material investments.
6. Gift of parental friendships and associates.
7. Gift of Peace. (at least conquer your battles and do not transfer them to them)
cool Leave behind for them username and password of a backoffice that will make them proud of you..
Remember a good MAN leaves inheritance for children’s children.

Ask me how today; +2348156441299

Push Dynaçe Global crazy
So we can make their life easy.

DONT LET YOUR CHILDREN SUFFER WHAT YOU SUFFERED 👂

Happy Children's Day to our lovely kids🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

(1) (Reply)

Cuisine Master Video Pack Ultimate Collection Of Ready-to-upload 500 Viral Cuisi / How To Hire Painting Contractors In Greater New Orleans LA? / Yoruba People And Their Uniqueness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.