Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! (33261 Views)

My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand / My Son's Behavior Is Getting Out Of Hand / My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by WantsandMore: 7:53am On May 28, 2023
aidameoryou:
Your suggestions are genuinely needed 🙏

Hi my people good day, I have been having a thorough thought all in my mind and have been boiling inside of me on what next step to take.

Over the years, I have seen my mum really been hostile to my dad and it's getting out of hand for me to bear.
I am the first son of some siblings and in my mid 20s.
I live apart from my parents in another state and one of my junior sibling who went home for a little break from school was complaining bitterly about how my mum attitude towards my dad is getting out of hand.

My father has to be the most responsible, respectable, reasonable man I ever know, he doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't womanizer. He has been the sole breadwinner in the family from when we were small up till this time.
His work isn't moving very well as it used to back then and as such he cannot cater very well like he's used to and even though at that, he's been trying his best....
My mum just doesn't appreciate him enough and I've seen this a million times.

My next line of action is to call my mum and give her a serious scolding because she hasn't been warned sternly about this by any of my siblings before.
This is getting out of hand and I cannot bear it anymore, please what do you all suggest I could do in this situation
His work isn't moving very well as it used to back then and as such he cannot cater very well like he's used to and even though at that, he's been trying his best.... these are the issues, if you've got funds, scold her respectfully & drop funds, if not, do not attempt to scold her, rather call your dad and talk to him, tell him to be patient, as for your mom, keep praying for her. You can advise dad to leave the house whenever she starts her drama, a woman's existence is threatened by her man's inability to provide & some women don't know how to react than to be savage. I wish you wisdom & all the best.

4 Likes

Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Octopusssy(f): 8:03am On May 28, 2023
I don't usually get involved in parental drama. The kids can chook mouth once in a while o, but for the most parts we don't get involved. They have been together before we were born so they know each other better than we ever can.

Speak to your mum, express your displeasure at her attitude towards your dad in the most respectful, heartfelt way possible, and leave it that. They will sort themselves out.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by aidameoryou: 8:32am On May 28, 2023
WantsandMore:
His work isn't moving very well as it used to back then and as such he cannot cater very well like he's used to and even though at that, he's been trying his best.... these are the issues, if you've got funds, scold her respectfully & drop funds, if not, do not attempt to scold her, rather call your dad and talk to him, tell him to be patient, as for your mom, keep praying for her. You can advise dad to leave the house whenever she starts her drama, a woman's existence is threatened by her man's inability to provide & some women don't know how to react than to be savage. I wish you wisdom & all the best.

Thanks bigman

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:58am On May 28, 2023
1Sharon:
As a child stay out of your parents relationship

Y[b]our dad may be poisoning your mind against your mum.[/b]

What did your father do? Something must have brought it on.

Did you read where he said his dad told him or he was intimated by his younger sibling and also has experienced it himself over a million times.

Why can't you assert your advice without putting yourself (your gender) into the picture in order to have a balanced opinion?

3 Likes

Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by mrblessed(m): 9:07am On May 28, 2023
aidameoryou:

Hi my people good day, I have been having a thorough thought all in my mind and have been boiling inside of me on what next step to take.

Over the years, I have seen my mum really been hostile to my dad and it's getting out of hand for me to bear.
I live apart from my parents in another state and one of my junior sibling who went home for a little break from school was complaining bitterly about how my mum attitude towards my dad is getting out of hand.

My father has to be the most responsible, respectable, reasonable man I ever know, he doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't womanizer. He has been the sole breadwinner in the family from when we were small up till this time.
His work isn't moving very well as it used to back then and as such he cannot cater very well like he's used to and even though at that, he's been trying his best....

My next line of action is to call my mum and give her a serious scolding because she hasn't been warned sternly about this by any of my siblings before.
This is getting out of hand and I cannot bear it anymore, please what do you all suggest I could do in this situation
Just enroll your dad at a karate teaching school, and see your mum learn to mind her business. Simple solution.
Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by aidameoryou: 9:19am On May 28, 2023
mrblessed:
Just enroll your dad at a karate teaching school, and see your mum learn to mind her business. Simple solution.

grin grin this man

1 Like

Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Mantilla(m): 9:39am On May 28, 2023
aidameoryou:

Good one.
Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2023
duro4chang:
So this is the only advice you can give .abi? Thank God you are not beside me I would have given you a dirty slap
Don't be silly! If there's no love, what are they still doing together? Until the man is pushed to the wall and reacts fatally like stories we read here everyday?

3 Likes

Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by duro4chang(m): 10:44am On May 28, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Don't be silly! If there's no love, what are they still doing together? Until the man is pushed to the wall and reacts fatally like stories we read here everyday?
Do not be silly. No perfect marriage anywhere. The issue can be sorted out.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by kwaso2: 10:51am On May 28, 2023
My brother, sincerely, I have been there, apply exactly the same energy (I wish I can underline this) she use for the husband, your father on her, you would have passed the exact message - knowing how it feels to bully an older or higher persons.

My dear Mom used to be very difficult both with our daddy and our tenants (we live in our own property). Even as a very young lad, I observe or notice everything with an intention to proffer solutions or change. I launched a sole targeted confrontation on my mom, I plainly told her, how she felt was exactly how her victims feels. Now, she is completely different. No matter the provocation or issue, u will probably hear her voice last, she hallow her husband to our admiration: In all of these, I was guided by wisdom and love for my dad, first, then my mom.

Some of the people, tying funny are children, who will not even be bold enough to face u if u see them.

4 Likes

Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:29pm On May 28, 2023
duro4chang:
Do not be silly. No perfect marriage anywhere. The issue can be sorted out.
Oya go solve am nau.. kokumo Denreledave.
Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by duro4chang(m): 12:55pm On May 28, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Oya go solve am nau.. kokumo Denreledave.
You are rude to me
Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by LeopardX: 1:06pm On May 28, 2023
If it's possible for your father to move out of the home, maybe rent a roomself elsewhere, please advise him to so do.

'cause guess what? Your mother will not change her attitude towards him.
Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Latakia(f): 2:55pm On May 28, 2023
Is she a supporter of Obi? They are known for bullying sorry o.
Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Goodman2023: 2:56pm On May 28, 2023
Such is life
Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by boringdraw: 2:56pm On May 28, 2023
Don't scold or confront her yet. Thank God you all are witness to the abuse.
I suggest you call two or three respectable people from her family and report the situation of things to them. Your siblings can bear witness.
At the same time involve the clergy (family pastor or Iman) about how your father is treated at home.
If no reasonable positive change, involve some respectable people from your fathers family.
Confronting your mother should be your third option at this point.

Sending peace your way.
Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Codes151(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2023
You are 20 years.
Lol
You didn’t write anything.
I read it twice.
No scenario nothing.

Woman talk. It’s normal. Husband and wife.
You are a child so be sure you know what you’re doing.

I’d advise, speak to your grand Parents (maternal).
Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by zelnababa(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2023
Reason some men go for two women, do anyhow move to my second house

1 Like

Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by CasNova: 2:58pm On May 28, 2023
What a paradox.
Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Codes151(m): 2:59pm On May 28, 2023
duro4chang:
You are rude to me
that’s what I am saying.
I doubt you know what you’re saying.

So just speak to your grand Parents or her sister.

Be sure before you jump into it.
Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Connected1: 2:59pm On May 28, 2023
Hmm
Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by lailo: 2:59pm On May 28, 2023
aidameoryou post=1234076
"[color=#990000:

His work isn't moving very well as it used to back then and as such he cannot cater very well like he's used to and even though at that, he's been trying his best....[/color]
[/color][/b]
"

You just stated the obvious reason. So no need advice again.
Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by RPG2020(m): 3:00pm On May 28, 2023
Guy call your mum to order this is how i lost my dad

Just tell her if she is tired of the marriage show her the door rubbish sad

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Quenncee: 3:00pm On May 28, 2023
aidameoryou:

The earlier you use the head of your belt and wipe the hell out of her, the better for you.

Marriage
Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Codes151(m): 3:00pm On May 28, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Did you read where he said his dad told him or he was intimated by his younger sibling and also has experienced it himself over a million times.

Why can't you assert your advice without putting yourself (your gender) into the picture in order to have a balanced opinion?
minus sentiments , he said nothing.
The post is vague.
So even you shouldn’t draw conclusions.
Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Connected1: 3:01pm On May 28, 2023
Warn her seriously 🙄

Na small challenge for me sha
Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by mechanics(m): 3:01pm On May 28, 2023
She's taking advantage of his gentility, if not she won't behave the way she's acting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by RacistProudIgbo: 3:01pm On May 28, 2023
aidameoryou:

One upper cut from your dad is okay...abi he can't do it?
Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Latestreport1: 3:03pm On May 28, 2023
Davido Set To Sign New Artist to His Label After He Was Shock With This Freestyle

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7NH14sIbLA

Please 🙏 support me by SUBSCRIBING to my channel. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by osuofia2(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2023
aidameoryou:

Better pikin, I am glad you are liberated from the clutches of mothers. Men are really surfering. They provide everything yet na my mother this and that you go de here from children. I was actually in that lead till I got married and started having kids. Omo try and talk sense to your mom but be rest assured she will use emotional black mail on you by crying and all that. Dad's deserves better

5 Likes

Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Coolsat(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2023
Get your dad a younger woman as wife, he needs a second wife to put your mum right back on track
Re: My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! by Saao(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2023
obiekunie01:
she is just plain tired of him.

she has her eyes on anothr man but i guess the impact of it is whats holding her back hence reason why she is pouring her anger and frustration on the poor man.

she will push him into high blood pressure so he will die and give her the space and freedom she so badly want.

very very evil gender.
your message reminded me of my step mum, she did same thing to my dad and eventually died. In his case she was cheating while he was a life, he didn't know but most of us including her children are aware. What men goes through, its terrible. I was the last child then and cant do anything because my mum already death, if I try anything, that will be starvation for me. May God help men.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Does A Working Couple Cope Without A Maid? / UNICAL Graduate Who Died Few Days To Her Wedding,buried In Her Wedding Dress / My Husband Flogs Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.