Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? (2440 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Who Told You That You Were Naked? / Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by ErnestNc: 9:52pm On May 27, 2023
The Jehovah witness organisation is one mysterious set of people that proclaim to be the only righteous people on earth.

Everyone else is a sinner unless you become an ardent listener and faithful attendee of their kingdom Hall events appearing pious and sanctimonious in old fashioned clothings and black shoes . 🤡🤡

They don't believe Jesus can speak to anyone neither do they believe in the voice of the Holy spirit , dreams and visions.

They are the first to attack you with twisted scriptural interpretation and impatiently call you fake because you failed to provide scriptural backings of your claims, but yet, somehow one of their leaders was able to put it in record that Jesus came in 1914 with no biblical proof or social proof 😂😂🤣

Below is how they react when you confront them with their claims 👇👇

Jws: Jesus returned in 1914
Me: How did you know when Christ says No one knows?

Jws: From the scripture
Me: Can you quote the place.

Jws: Actually, it's the prophecy of Daniel
Me: So you mean Jesus didn't know about the prophecy before He declared that ONLY the Father knows?

JWs: Silent mode.
Me: Beside that, you said when Jesus returned in 1914 He searched around the world and couldn't find any worthy religion except some Bible students?

Jws: You're correct!
Me: So who was following Jesus upon and down to know about this?

Jws: I can't say, but it's true
Me: Waooo if you can't say, then how do you know it's true?

Jws: Silent mode...
Me: Also, who heard Jesus speaking when He pronounced the chosen of the Bible students as His ONLY group?

JWs: Nobody!
Me: Was it through revelation?

JWs: No!
Me: So Jesus chooses them without anybody heard Him speaking or receiving the revelation.

Jws: Emmmm..... it's just that the Bible students were convinced that they were chosen.
Me: Waooo so anybody can also claimed to be convinced either, right?

Jws: No! It must....(me cut in)
Me: It mustn't be anything. You stated at the beginning that Jesus returned in 1914 and chooses them, so how can Jesus choose people without hearing His voice or receiving it through revelation? It means they don't know who chooses them.

5 Likes

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On May 27, 2023
ErnestNc:
The Jehovah witness organisation is one mysterious set of people that proclaim to be the only righteous people on earth. Everyone else is a sinner unless you become an ardent listener and faithful attendee of their kingdom Hall events.
They don't believe Jesus can speak to anyone neither do they believe in the voice of the Holy spirit , dreams and visions.They are the first to attack you with twisted scriptures and impatiently call you fake because you failed to provide scriptural backings of your claims, but yet, somehow one of their leaders was able to put it in record that Jesus came in 1914 with no biblical proof or social proof 😂😂🤣
Below is how they react when you confront them with their claims 👇👇
Not trying to interrupt but have you finished explained how your you came about believing that the tingling sensation you felt down you back and spine has to do with Jesus Christ

https://www.nairaland.com/7704280/else-experience
I dey wait for you to provide scriptural evidence of any of the many claims you made up to this point. undecided
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by ErnestNc: 10:02pm On May 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Not trying to interrupt but have you finished explained how your you came about believing that the tingling sensation you felt down you back and spine has to do with Jesus Christ

https://www.nairaland.com/7704280/else-experience
I dey wait for you to provide scriptural evidence of any of the many claims you made up to this point. undecided

In what year did Jesus come again? 🤣

1 Like

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Kobojunkie: 10:05pm On May 27, 2023
ErnestNc:
■ In what year did Jesus come again? 🤣
I am not even of the religion of Christianity let alone the denomination that goes by the code JW, so how would I know since I don't believe in any of your many doctrines and traditions of your pastors/mogs/GBS/popes, etc.? undecided
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by ErnestNc: 10:11pm On May 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am not even of the religion of Christianity let alone the denomination that goes by the code JW, so how would I know since I don't believe in any of your many doctrines and traditions of your pastors/mogs/GBS/popes, etc.? undecided

Lies

2 Likes

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Kobojunkie: 10:14pm On May 27, 2023
ErnestNc:
â–  Lies
You are the expert at lying here since you do it even against Jesus Christ and God. None of what I said is a lie.. undecided
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Ibaaboy(m): 10:27pm On May 27, 2023
E pain am
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:56am On May 28, 2023
Their father, Satan! grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by PeterObi4Presid: 5:56am On May 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are not of Christian religion, what are you of then that gives u effrontery to think your analysis of the scripture is the most accurate?
A sect of Christ believer or what?

5 Likes

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Kobojunkie: 6:01am On May 28, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

You are not of Christian religion, what are you of then that gives u effrontery to think your analysis of the scripture is the most accurate?
A sect of Christ believer or what?
God never gave men religion to begin with. What He instead did was present man an offer of citizenship in His Special Nation of Priests and His Constitutional Law and Truth --- Jesus Christ--- to abide by. I am simply a follower of Jesus Christ, who lives life in continuous submission and obedience to His very teachings and commandments, just as He mandates all who love Him should. undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by PeterObi4Presid: 6:15am On May 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God never gave men religion to begin with. What He instead die was present an offer of citizenship in His Special Nation of Priests and His Constitutional Law and Truth --- Jesus Christ--- to abide by. I am simply a follower of Jesus Christ, who lives life in continuous submission and obedience to His very teachings and commandments, just as He mandates all who love Him should. undecided

The scripture says we are rooted on the foundation of APOSTLES, PROPHETS AND CHRIST.
It's really interesting how u cunningly discount the foundation of APOSTLES of Christ.
Until you understand the place of Church in the divine administration of Salvation....na another round of argument we go dey ...
I made a post why church has a role in Christ and in divine purpose of the Kingdom,but u said anything church can be damned.
Well that we have proliferation of churches controlled by devil doesn't mean God doesn't have his own purpose for his own church

2 Likes

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Kobojunkie: 6:18am On May 28, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:
â–  The scripture says we are rooted on the foundation of APOSTLES, PROPHETS AND CHRIST. It's really interesting how u cunningly discount the foundation of APOSTLES of Christ.
â–  Until you understand the place of Church in the divine administration of Salvation....na another round of argument we go dey ...
â–  I made a post why church has a role in Christ and in divine purpose of the Kingdom,but u said anything church can be damned.
.â–  Well that we have proliferation of churches controlled by devil doesn't mean God doesn't have his own purpose for his own church
Scripture never said that. undecided

2. Your religion has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ, I am afraid. undecided

3. Jesus Christ never commanded your churches and so you pushing them without permission from Him means it is religion and not Jesus Christ that is of concern to you. undecided

4. Churchianism was never of God to begin with. undecided
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by PeterObi4Presid: 6:24am On May 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Scripture never said that. undecided

2. Your religion has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ, I am afraid. undecided

3. Jesus Christ never commanded your churches and so you pushing them without permission from Him means it is religion and not Jesus Christ that is of concern to you. undecided

4. Churchianism was never of God to begin with. undecided
Church is built on the revelation of Christ.
When Peter by Revelation was shown who Christ is, Jesus immediately said it's on that Rock that he will build his church. because it was the spirit that showed him... never flesh
But today, people like you scoff at revelation by the Holyspirit. U come with ur intellect and mundate analysis of the scripture to tell us what we don't know?
Guy rest..
You need holy spirit.
You need to prophesize as Paul said... Until the n, u are just capping theory

1 Like

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Kobojunkie: 6:28am On May 28, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

â–  Church is built on the revelation of Christ.
When Peter by Revelation was shown who Christ is, Jesus immediately said it's on that Rock that he will build his church. But today, people like you scoff at revelation by the Holyspirit. U come with ur intellect and mundate analysis of the scripture to tell us what we don't know?
â–  Guy rest.. You need holy spirit. You need to prophesize as Paul said... Until the n, u are just capping theory
1. Your churches have nothing to do with that which Jesus Christ commanded. Those who belong to His Church are instead those who belong in the Kingdom of God, a Kingdom not of this world. Your religious movements are simply that of religion of men and not of God. undecided

2. Prophecy as Paul and not as Jesus Christ taught, right? Like I said,I believe in and worship only Jesus Christ. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by ErnestNc: 6:39am On May 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Their father, Satan! grin

Kobojunkie will come for u 🤣🤣
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by PeterObi4Presid: 6:42am On May 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Your churches have nothing to do with that which Jesus Christ commanded. Those who belong to His Church are instead those who belong in the Kingdom of God, a Kingdom not of this world. Your religious movements are simply that of religion of men and not of God. undecided

2. Prophecy as Paul and not as Jesus Christ taught, right? Like I said,I believe in and worship only Jesus Christ. lipsrsealed
Jesus himself was also a Prophet
Do you think all those things Jesus did and said was from his intellect or from the physical realm?..lol
Jesus was in constant interaction with the Prophetic while on Earth... constant, he was in spirit...
In Matthew 4 vs 11, after Devil left Jesus in the wilderness, the Bible says Angels came and began to minister into him... isn't that some Prophetic ministration?
If a Christian tells u his experience with angels , u will laugh and scoff...lol
Jesus said he does nothing of himself but what he sees the father do that he does....do you think seeing the father is with the physical eyes?
John, Peter, Paul, etc all operated in the Prophetic just like Christ who was in constant communion with the father in the prophetic
But here...u think prophecy is some strange hallucinatory disease....u are just a theoretical Christian without power or the Spirit
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by ErnestNc: 6:42am On May 28, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

Church is built on the revelation of Christ.
When Peter by Revelation was shown who Christ is, Jesus immediately said it's on that Rock that he will build his church. because it was the spirit that showed him... never flesh
But today, people like you scoff at revelation by the Holyspirit. U come with ur intellect and mundate analysis of the scripture to tell us what we don't know?
Guy rest..
You need holy spirit.
You need to prophesize as Paul said... Until the n, u are just capping theory

Arguing with her is pointless. she is ready to battle you for 30hrs non stop even when she knows you both agree on similar things, it's not enough for her to path with .
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:46am On May 28, 2023
ErnestNc:

Kobojunkie will come for u 🤣🤣

grin Don't mind that devil. He only attacks new monikers or people he believes he can beat in an argument. He knows I know his history and development where he was first a mad confused person who was not sure whether to be an atheist or not. And now metamorphosed into this religious atheistic contraption we see.
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Kobojunkie: 6:48am On May 28, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:
â–  Jesus himself was also a Prophet. Do you think all those things Jesus did and said was from his intellect or from the physical realm?..lol. Jesus was in constant interaction with the Prophetic while on Earth... constant, he was in spirit... In Matthew 4 vs 11, after Devil left Jesus in the wilderness, the Bible says Angels came and began to minister into him... isn't that some Prophetic ministration? If a Christian tells u his experience with angels , u will laugh and scoff...lol
Jesus said he does nothing of himself but what he sees the father do that he does....do you think seeing the father is with the physical eyes? John, Peter, Paul, etc all operated in the Prophetic just like Christ who was in constant communion with the father in the prophetic But here...u think prophecy is some strange hallucinatory disease....u are just a theoretical Christian without power or the Spirit
All you have done here is regurgitate what amounts to religious bullsheet you have been fed by your pastors and mogs and nothing more. undecided

Jesus Christ did not tell you that there were prophets in His Kingdom. Rather He made clear that He alone is Prophet, Teacher, Counselor, Shepherd, Head/leader, Authority, Master, etc., over all who belong to Him meaning that even the visions we are to see are of Him and His Kingdom alone. You have figured that out if you had paid careful attention to His teachings. But I doubt you concern yourself with Jesus Christ since you seem more interested in the twists you weave from the words of Paul whose true words you don't even care to know. undecided
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:48am On May 28, 2023
ErnestNc:

Arguing with her is pointless. she is ready to battle you for 30hrs non stop even when she knows you both agree on similar things, it's not enough for her to path with .

He is a "he".

And that is because you are giving him answers he can find something to respond to.
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by PeterObi4Presid: 6:50am On May 28, 2023
ErnestNc:

That guy is a only a Christian with sloppy foundation of intellectual analysis. That's how the devil wants us to operate without power.
A guy that dismiss the power of Psalms or Prophetic ....guy who doesn't even understand spiritual warefare....da one na Garri Christian

1 Like

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by PeterObi4Presid: 6:55am On May 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
All you have done here is regurgitate what amounts to religious bullsheet you have been fed by your pastors and mogs and nothing more. undecided

Jesus Christ did not tell you that there were prophets in His Kingdom. Rather He made clear that He alone is Prophet, Teacher, Counselor, Shepherd, Head/leader, Authority, Master, etc., over all who belong to Him meaning that even the visions we are to see are of Him and His Kingdom alone. You have figured that out if you had paid careful attention to His teachings. But I doubt you concern yourself with Jesus Christ since you seem more interested in the twists you weave from the words of Paul whose true words you don't even care to know. undecided

Has the Kingdom of God finally came on Earth? It's until then that we will have no need for Teachers, pastors or Prophets.
Are you saying Paul was wrong in Ephesians 4 vs 8 when he said When Christ ascended to Heaven he gave men gifts...such as Apostle, Prophecy, evangelists..for the equipping of Saints....
Was Paul wrong?
I'm tired of your Argument
Was 1 Cor 14 also wrong ...prove it
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Kobojunkie: 6:58am On May 28, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:
â–  Has the Kingdom of God finally came on Earth? It's until then that we will have no need for Teachers, pastors or Prophets.
â–  Are you saying Paul was wrong in Ephesians 4 vs 8 when he said When Christ ascended to Heaven he gave men gifts...such as Apostle, Prophecy, evangelists..for the equipping of Saints.... Was Paul wrong? I'm tired of your Argument
1. You are not even aware that the Kingdom of God, which Jesus Christ taught is inside and all around of those who are born-again, arrived almost 2000 years ago? undecided

2. Paul warned people like you when he declared, " Let God be True and all men(including Paul)" be liars." But you are determined to place Paul's words before the Truth of God, Jesus Christ, so I see how ever Paul's warnings clearly fall on deaf ears. undecided
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by PeterObi4Presid: 7:10am On May 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You are not even aware that the Kingdom of God, which Jesus Christ taught is inside and all around of those who are born-again, arrived almost 2000 years ago? undecided

2. Paul warned people like you when he declared, " Let God be True and all men(including Paul)" be liars." But you are determined to place Paul's words before the Truth of God, Jesus Christ, so I see how ever Paul's warnings clearly fall on deaf ears. undecided

Kai...
You are confusing yourself bro....
You dint answer my question about Paul.
You brought a statement of Christ that you probably don't understand the context...
Same Christ taught us to always pray by saying : Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; THY KINGDOM COME.......are u saying Christ contradicted himself?
Being born again means you have been born into the Kingdom and u are under the administration and authority of God SPIRITUALLY,. That's why Christ said The Kingdom is neither here or there once you are still in Christ IN THIS WORLD, so that people like u won't decieve the elect before the coming of Christ ......But does that delete the fact that Christ is coming back to reign and institute a new order or Kingdom on Earth and in heaven? Abi u don't also believe Christ is coming back to rule?
I see a new Earth, and a new Heaven for the former is past....that's revelation talking about this kingdom

But u are here mis-interpreting Christ....
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:30am On May 28, 2023
Please how are you sure that Jesus of Nazareth is the promised Messiah (Christ)?
Because majority of the Jews till today don't agree with Jesus' disciples that the young man from Nazareth is the Messiah God promised their forefathers! smiley
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by GreatAchiever1: 8:03am On May 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Please how are you sure that Jesus of Nazareth is the promised Messiah (Christ)?
Because majority of the Jews till today don't agree with Jesus' disciples that the young man from Nazareth is the Messiah God promised their forefathers! smiley

Please how are you sure that Jesus of Nazareth is not the promised Messiah(Christ)?
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:30am On May 28, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

Please how are you sure that Jesus of Nazareth is not the promised Messiah(Christ)?
Well the same reason why i believe that Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah God promised the Israelites that's the same reason i believe he returned in the year 1914! smiley
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by ErnestNc: 11:22am On May 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Don't mind that devil. He only attacks new monikers or people he believes he can beat in an argument. He knows I know his history and development where he was first a mad confused person who was not sure whether to be an atheist or not. And now metamorphosed into this religious atheistic contraption we see.

Whoever he is, he's so restless and extremely argumentative...
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:42am On May 28, 2023
ErnestNc:

Whoever he is, he's so restless and extremely argumentative...

Which is proof of great inferiority. He must be cursed with some form of deformity hence his aggressiveness as a result of constant and unceasing pain and torment.

He is in hell already and can not bear it.
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MightySparrow: 12:58pm On May 28, 2023
1914 is just one of the JWs wild guesses. It doesn't have any scriptural or historical support or academic values.

It is just a community truth like you say Sango is the god of thunder.

Their own members challenged the conjecture by infallible scholarly twelve years research;
rather than the GB to humbly accept the truth that they are wrong, they disfellowshipped them.

1 Like

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2023
The promise of God about a savior for mankind began in the garden of Eden when God told Satan (disguised serpent) that a child will be born and this child will destroy Satan for good but Satan will give him a wound! Genesis 3:15
Next God promised that this child will come through the lineage of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Judah! Genesis 12:1-3; 17:18-21; 35:10; 49:10
Later God promised that this child will come through the royal family of David! Isaiah 9:7

And it was so, a male child was born by a virgin Jewish girl {Isaiah 7:14} and tracing his lineage it was clear that his mother and foster father were both from the family of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Judah and King David! Matthew 1:1-16; Luke 3:23-34

Misconceptions regarding the type of person this child will be confused most first century Jews so they disagreed that Jesus of Nazareth was the true Messiah because the prophecies said that he will conquer all the nations and establish the government on the throne of King David and he will rule forever {Isaiah 9:6-7} they noticed some of the composite signs fulfilled by this young man {John 11:27} many acknowledged him and began calling him "Lord" {John 21:15} because that's how David their most respected King also called the Christ! Matthew 22:45
However majority among the Jews disregarded all of these insisting that Jesus of Nazareth never met the criteria of being called the Christ so whoever refer to him as Christ or associates with him were expelled from their gathering {John 9:22} though his few disciples preached and taught among their people that they should consider the evidence pointing to the fact that the Christ is present in Israel as they were fulfilling what their God promised regarding the presence of the Christ {Luke 10:17} this convinced them fully that Jesus is the promised Messiah! Matthew 16:13-16
So while millions of Israelites with their two eyes seeing all the signs failed to grasp that the Christ who is Son of David is around {John 10:20} the blind ones who can't see anything were crying out to the Son of David! Matthew 9:27

Well till today millions of Jews throughout the world still don't agree that Jesus of Nazareth was the promised Messiah, they're still expecting someone else!

In the year 1914 all the composite sign pointing to the fact that the Christ has returned are clear so if anyone feels those saying it are wrong there's no need to argue at least the Jews themselves never agreed till today that the Messiah God promised their forefathers has come in the first place! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See How Religion Addles The Mind! / Covenant University: A Xtian University Shying Away From Theological Education? / Should A Christain Kiss Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.