Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? (2457 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Who Told You That You Were Naked? / Lol! This Phone Must Be Giving Satan Serious Mares! Stolen But Returned In Secs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Emusan(m): 10:00am On May 31, 2023
Maximus692:

As he dey pain unah nah so he dey sweet us!

I know you learnt this from your political leader cheesy grin

You people have what your pastors are teaching you but you're not contented with it

Since I've been discussing with you, can you show me where I said this is what one Pastor told me?

Definitely, I've been using scripture to punch your lies not any word from any pastor.

it's always what JWs are teaching that's your problem whereas two out of all your churches aren't teaching the same thing because if they do there is no need pitching tents separately.

Jesus countered every lies Satan put forth from the scripture, that's what I've been doing here. cheesy grin

Our leaders taught us that Jesus returned in the year 1914

And I said it's a lie and supported it with a scripture Matt 24:26-27.

So whatever your leaders told you, it's left for you to cross check with the scripture.

just as Jesus' disciples taught those listening to them that the Christ has come and gone in the first century.

Jesus can't put forth lies. So whatever Jesus taught should be the standard, likewise the same Jesus said what is in that Matt 24:26-27.

The only evidence Jesus' disciples had back then is fulfilled prophecies that time exactly the same thing Jehovah's Witnesses have as evidence today that fulfilment of prophecies from 1914 till now is evidence that Jesus has returned.

1914 has no scriptural backing reason why you've been going back and forth on this without providing a single verse but just trying using philosophy to defend your master.

So i don't know why you people are so worried about JW's teachings if you're fully convinced of what your teachers are teaching you! cheesy

Of course, someone has to be worried when a soul is lost to Satan just as heaven rejoice when a soul is won for Christ. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Maximus692(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2023
ErnestNc:

to Which of the angels did he say to them
"You are my son and I am your father" ?
Hebrews 1:5

I told you that if you have any further questions just ask and get the answer you're not to judge simply by quoting a verse out of context! smiley

Paul's letter to the Hebrews should be fully understood my guy, most Hebrews are using the names of angels to pray till today just as most churchgoers are doing.
So Paul was telling the Christians that God never introduced any angel to them as His Son in whose name they should pray.
That's the import of what you quoted.
We are talking about the real personality of the angel whose life was transformed into the womb of a virgin Jewish maiden but after his birth on planet earth the name we should be calling is "Jesus" not his former name.
For instance: before someone becomes a chief or king his name remains intact but at the moment he becomes a chief or king it's the title that we must use to address him not his former name.
So i'm not telling you to call on Michael while praying rather you're the one who asked for the name Jesus bear in the spirit realms before he became the (son of man) smiley

ErnestNc:

God sent his son and not Michael to die for our sins. A fallen angel has given y'all false doctrines. If an angel from heaven or anyman gives to us another doctrine other than the gospel of Christ let him be accursed. My friend you are cursed.

It's one of them that stood up for the salvation of mankind {Isaiah 6:8} and that angel is Michael! Daniel 12:1

You're free to think, say or do whatever you like as long as you're not going to stop me from practicing my faith just as Jews are also free to tell you that you're cursed for believing in Jesus of Nazareth as the Messiah.

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by ErnestNc: 10:28am On May 31, 2023
Maximus692:

I told you that if you have any further questions just ask and get the answer you're not to judge simply by quoting a verse out of context! smiley

Paul's letter to the Hebrews should be fully understood my guy, most Hebrews are using the names of angels to pray till today just as most churchgoers are doing.
So Paul was telling the Christians that God never introduced any angel to them as His Son in whose name they should pray.
That's the import of what you quoted.
We are talking about the real personality of the angel whose life was transformed into the womb of a virgin Jewish maiden but after his birth on planet earth the name we should be calling is "Jesus" not his former name.
For instance: before someone becomes a chief or king his name remains intact but at the moment he becomes a chief or king it's the title that we must use to address him not his former name.
So i'm not telling you to call on Michael while praying rather you're the one who asked for the name Jesus bear in the spirit realms before he became the (son of man)
smiley

You're a confused personality.

Don't you think if God was sending Angel Michael as his son, He would have told us?

You're not telling me to call on angel Michael , but you just told me that he is the messiah ๐Ÿคฃ.

Who else will I call upon if not the messiah , "Michael"? Isn't it Michael that gave his life for us? ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

You confuse the role of angels with the role of the messiah of mankind. Why is Michael not described as LORD? Do you know that what Lord means? Michael is Chief angel /arch angel , not the begotten son of God please know the difference.

This is what happens when fallen angels give y'all doctrines , y'all become influenced to worship angels as your saviours .

Jesus is Lord, not Michael. Any Spirit that doesnt testify this is the spirit of the antichrist. Jesus is the son of God and Christ of God. Michael is the arch angel of God and not the Christ of God.

It was clear in revelations that Michael and his angels would battle the dragon and it was also clear in revelations the Lord and ten thousand of his saints will ride on a horse to defeat the antichrist. These are distinct personalities and different duties, one in the class of God and the other in the class of angels.

3 Likes

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by sonmvayina(m): 11:15am On May 31, 2023
Maximus692:

Guy get out of my mention, Jesus is the promised Messiah.
I have trashed you several times on this issue to the extent you started crying for HellFire which you don't believe to come! cheesy

Because you say it or because God revealed it?
Be fooling yourself there..

No use your tongue count your teeth..
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by sonmvayina(m): 11:16am On May 31, 2023
ErnestNc:

You're right. Absolutely nothing to learn...

Are we therefore in agreement that there is no such passages?
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Maximus692(m): 11:47am On May 31, 2023
ErnestNc:

You're not telling me to call on angel Michael , but you just told me that he is the messiah
What name was given to you in the Bible? Philippians 2:10 wink

แปŒmแป you're the one giving yourself a headache because in our gathering nobody call on another name during prayer other than Jehovah the father and Jesus the Son.

It's you who asked for the reason of my faith and i'm using this medium to tell you that we know the hidden identity of the person leading God's people to victory {Daniel 12:1} so before you argue further just know that we are working with a mighty spirit being who is leading us to victory in preaching zealously and industriously teaching globally it's left to you now to present the WORKS of your FAITH Jehovah's Witnesses are working that's why you can single out our group out of thousands with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines! James 2:18-26

Even though you choose to curse me i will still say "may you have PEACE" Luke 6:28 smiley
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Maximus692(m): 12:40pm On May 31, 2023
sonmvayina:

Because you say it or because God revealed it?
Be fooling yourself there.. No use your tongue count your teeth..

Where is your god?

Jehovah's Witnesses are the representatives of my own God so if your god can't present it's worshipers and their activities then it's DEAD as in DEAD! cheesy
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by sonmvayina(m): 1:24pm On May 31, 2023
Maximus692:

Where is your god?

Jehovah's Witnesses are the representatives of my own God so if your god can't present it's worshipers and their activities then it's DEAD as in DEAD! cheesy

My God does not live in heaven..

He dwells within me...

My body is his temple...

He does not dwell in temples made with human hands...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Maximus692(m): 2:58pm On May 31, 2023
sonmvayina:

My God does not live in heaven..
He dwells within me...
My body is his temple...
He does not dwell in temples made with human hands...

My own God is called "Jehovah or armies" {Isaiah 9:7} so His worshipers are the visible army He always present before those opposing His majesty. Isaiah 43:10

So i ask you again "where are the worshipers of your god?"
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by sonmvayina(m): 5:18pm On May 31, 2023
Maximus692:

My own God is called "Jehovah or armies" {Isaiah 9:7} so His worshipers are the visible army He always present before those opposing His majesty. Isaiah 43:10

So i ask you again "where are the worshipers of your god?"

You are one...but you are just confused....

When you grow up, you will learn...

1 Like

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Maximus692(m): 5:35pm On May 31, 2023
sonmvayina:

You are one...but you are just confused....
When you grow up, you will learn...

So keep waiting till i grow up and stop mentioning me because you will always end up running away! wink
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by sonmvayina(m): 9:12pm On May 31, 2023
Maximus692:

So keep waiting till i grow up and stop mentioning me because you will always end up running away! wink

I don't run away...I just drop the nuggets.

You keep quoting Isaiah 7:14 and 9:6..

I keep telling you to read it in context, but you refused...
They are talking about Isaiah's son who is Immanuel and a sign for king Ahaz that his kingdom will survive the threat by Syria and the northern kingdom...and future king Hezekiah....but you just don't want to see it...I don't know if you are blind or just a dummy...

So I just walk away..

1 Like

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:18am On Jun 01, 2023
sonmvayina:

I don't run away...I just drop the nuggets.
You keep quoting Isaiah 7:14 and 9:6..
I keep telling you to read it in context, but you refused...
They are talking about Isaiah's son who is Immanuel and a sign for king Ahaz that his kingdom will survive the threat by Syria and the northern kingdom...and future king Hezekiah....but you just don't want to see it...I don't know if you are blind or just a dummy...
So I just walk away..

A Jewish cultist interpreted it to you that way and i interpreted that it's about Jesus of Nazareth nothing's gonna change that so keep what he taught you to yourself because without the practical application relating to what is happening in our time whatever you're saying is useless! smiley
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2023
No wonder you always think Kobo is one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

ErnestNc:

Below is how they react when you confront them with their claims

This is your response when someone else confronted you over what you believe:

ErnestNc:

I think you should follow the advise on your signature. Practice what you preach and we all can live in peace. Stay blessed ๐Ÿ’

But if you must know kobojunkie is not and can never be one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Janosky: 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2023
Because they don't know that Parousia at Matthew 24:3, the actual meaning is "presence."

That is the fundamental reason for the delusion of ErnestNc.

He had to coin imaginary convo he NEVER had,in order to be LYING on this forum. grin.

1 Like

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Emusan(m): 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2023
Janosky:
Because they don't know that Parousia at Matthew 24:3, the actual meaning is "presence."

He had to coin imaginary convo he NEVER had,in order to be LYING on this forum. grin.

So Parousia actually means "Presence" in Matt 24:3 but reading down to the same Matt 24:26-27 "Therefore, if people say to you, โ€˜Look! He is in the wilderness,โ€™ do not go out; โ€˜Look! He is in the inner rooms,โ€™ do not believe it. 27 For just as the lightning comes out of the east and shines over to the west, so the presence* of the Son of man will be." - NWT

So has what Jesus Himself said in verse 27 happened in 1914.

Anyway, you're late because your fellow deluded brother as already said JWs just believe it's 1914. So 1914 has no scriptural backing. grin cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2023
Janosky:

They don't care to make further research into the original Greek words as long as they're using the version translated in the 15th centuries they believe they've gotten it all with thou, thee, thy English! smiley
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by ErnestNc: 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2023
Janosky:

Keep deceiving yourself.

Y'all religious fanatics claim angel Michael is The Christ.

How much further can you go to expose yourselves as antichrists?

4 Likes

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2023
ErnestNc:

Keep deceiving yourself. Y'all religious fanatics claim angel Michael is The Christ. How much further can you go to expose yourselves as antichrists?

When confronted over beliefs someone typed the below:

ErnestNc:

I think you should follow the advise on your signature. Practice what you preach and we all can live in peace.Stay blessed ๐Ÿ’

So who is the fanatic disturbed over what others believe now? smiley
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by ErnestNc: 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

When confronted over beliefs someone typed the below:

So who is the fanatic disturbed over what others believe now? smiley

You're pragmatically unintelligent.๐Ÿ˜‚

Y'all are the ones trying to shove your false beliefs on our necks.

JWs are the ones going about everywhere to people's private establishment and homes to demoralise and indoctrinate innocent souls by saying that angel Michael is Jesus and that Jesus came in 1914.

And I shouldn't stop it? Satan must be really proud of you๐Ÿคก

Who gave y'all such false prophecies and messages that can't be traced scripturally ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2023
ErnestNc:

You're pragmatically unintelligent.๐Ÿ˜‚
Y'all are the ones trying to shove your false beliefs on our necks.
JWs are the ones going about everywhere to people's private establishment and homes to demoralise and indoctrinate innocent souls by saying that angel Michael is Jesus and that Jesus came in 1914.
And I shouldn't stop it? Satan must be really proud of you๐Ÿคก
Who gave y'all such false prophecies and messages that can't be traced scripturally ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Exactly what the Jews are saying about Jesus' disciples that they're forcing their teacher's opinion on everyone {Act 5:28} no JW will ever come telling you "Jesus is archangel Michael" it's after you've accepted our elementary teachings before we can tell you such deep secret.
I wasn't a JW by birth so it took me more than 6 months after i've been studying with them to know that Jesus has returned in 1914.
So it's you who has no business with our beliefs that's now behaving like the fanatical Pharisees of Jesus' days.
Nobody disturbs you over what you believe if you're not interested in what others believe keep yours and let peace reign.

ErnestNc:

I think you should follow the advise on your signature. Practice what you preach and we all can live in peace. Stay blessed ๐Ÿ’
The above is your response to someone who questioned your beliefs but instead of answering you said she should let peace reign.

So if you ask we will show you and nothing you can do because today there is freedom of speech, expression, worship and association unlike the first century when your people were killing Christians over difference in beliefs all you can do now is lay empty curses like the venom of vipers nothing's gonna happen! smiley
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by ErnestNc: 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

no JW will ever come telling you "Jesus is archangel Michael" it's after you've accepted our elementary teachings before we can tell you such deep secret.
I wasn't a JW by birth so it took me more than 6 months after i've been studying with them to know that Jesus has returned in 1914.
So it's you who has no business with our beliefs that's now behaving like the fanatical Pharisees of Jesus' days.

No wonder you are like this with other JW apologists.

They groomed and programmed you in the deception cooler for months til you became hypnotised and brain washed enough to believe all the fables and hogwash those rejected men taught you, you swallowed all and didn't seek the truth by the spirit of truth , , even if they told you an angel created the whole world and he's your messiah you believed ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ .

You can imagine the cunning craftiness employed by your cohorts to deceive and lure people into bondage by false doctrines.

You use elementary teachings so you can win the fragile and gullible hearts of people only to destroy and demoralise their soul forcibly with doctrines they cannot proof, reprove or search out.

Satan never deceives people outside the word of God. He always uses God's word as seen in the garden, at the mount with Jesus and JWs too.

You all deploy the element of subtility just as your father Satan , the strange serpent .
He tried to attack me today because I came to destroy your falsehood but he failed .

You feel mentally attacked and pained as depicted by your little or less meaningful responses ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

It still doesn't change any fact that you all are cunning , crafty and subtil as the serpent .

4 Likes

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:13am On Jun 02, 2023
ErnestNc:

It still doesn't change any fact that you all are cunning , crafty and subtil as the serpent

According to Jesus the Original Serpent (Satan) has a plan and that's to kill and destroy {John 8:44} but does he attacks God's servants directly to take their lives?
NO!
So in what way is Satan a REAL killer?
He will deceive credulous religionists into some delusional state of mind making them feel they're worshipers of God but by the end of the day they will use their own hands to kill one another yet still claiming they're doing so for God.
แปŒmแป go and join politicians in whom you put your trust then continue killing or support the killing of your fellow religionists.
We are working towards achieving success in the work Jesus assigned to us which is forming one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers throughout the earth! Mark 10:28-30 wink
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Emusan(m): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
They don't care to make further research into the original Greek words as long as they're using the version translated in the 15th centuries they believe they've gotten it all with thou, thee, thy English! smiley

But the same you who has gotten the Greek words correctly couldn't explain that Matt 24:27 where "His Presence" was boldly written.

Better still, you can give us the Greek word for 1914 if the English one doesn't appear in your Bible cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
Emusan:

But the same you who has gotten the Greek words correctly couldn't explain that Matt 24:27 where "His Presence" was boldly written.
Better still, you can give us the Greek word for 1914 if the English one doesn't appear in your Bible cheesy grin cheesy grin

Instead of disturbing yourself over what others believe, get to work with your church! James 2:18-26 grin
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Emusan(m): 10:04am On Jun 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Instead of disturbing yourself over what others believe, get to work with your church! James 2:18-26 grin

Disturbing myself kee... cheesy grin cheesy grin

Anyway, if I don't get to work with my church Jesus won't be in our midst increasing us daily. John 15:2

2 Likes

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2023
Emusan:

Disturbing myself kee... cheesy grin cheesy grin
Anyway, if I don't get to work with my church Jesus won't be in our midst increasing us daily. John 15:2

Oh, that's great!
So concentrate on TEACHING those in your midst since Jesus asked you to continue teaching them! Matthew 28:20 smiley
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Emusan(m): 10:23am On Jun 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Oh, that's great!
So concentrate on TEACHING those in your midst since Jesus asked you to continue teaching them! Matthew 28:20 smiley

How many times will I tell you that you don't need to tell me this?

Millions of Jesus' followers are doing that and the reason why we're making even more fruits John 15:2 grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:32am On Jun 03, 2023
Emusan:

How many times will I tell you that you don't need to tell me this?
Millions of Jesus' followers are doing that and the reason why we're making even more fruits John 15:2 grin cheesy grin

Because you kept trailing us up and down as if we don't have any right to practice our faith just as you also do freely.
That's why i keep reminding you that if truly you're a Christian you should concentrate on the assignment Jesus gave you after all you know we will never agree with you!
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Emusan(m): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Because you kept trailing us up and down as if we don't have any right to practice our faith just as you also do freely.
That's why i keep reminding you that if truly you're a Christian you should concentrate on the assignment Jesus gave you after all you know we will never agree with you!

Sure I'm a Christian and I'm not ashamed to be called one unlike you who is ashamed of the name.

Always complaining that he's being trail but keep jumping up and down on every thread even the one that doesn't concern him. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

At least you know we true Jesus followers are out there doing our Lord's work cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
Emusan:

Sure I'm a Christian and I'm not ashamed to be called one unlike you who is ashamed of the name. Always complaining that he's being trail but keep jumping up and down on every thread even the one that doesn't concern him. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin At least you know we true Jesus followers are out there doing our Lord's work cool cool cool

So i will stop responding to you so that you can concentrate on the work of your lord without distractions! cheesy
Re: Who Told Jehovah Witness That Jesus Returned In 1914? by Emusan(m): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
So i will stop responding to you so that you can concentrate on the work of your lord without distractions! cheesy

You don't need to announce it.

True Christians are all over the world doing the work of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christian Marriage Crises Centre / A Us Or Uk Visa Secured;Is It Worth Testifying In Church As A Miracle? / The Voice Of Celestial Church Of Christ Speaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.