Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo (14349 Views)

One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists / How To Fix Nigeria In 72 Hours By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat / Vice President Of Nigeria, Yemi Osibanjo Celebrates Wife 51st Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by Paramount01(m): 9:29am On May 28, 2023
clinician2x:

Of course he break ground with tradermoni.

If you dont appreciate it some do,I am part of people that use npower as stepping stone to where i am now.
Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 9:30am On May 28, 2023
Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 9:31am On May 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:

It's

My man. Let the gbas gbos continue. I Dey your matter full time. Na me be that 1k guy.
Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by tete7000(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2023
Sadly you are part of the biggest disaster to befall the national far. You were there defending every atrocious act of your govt, history wont acquit you.
Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by tete7000(m): 9:39am On May 28, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:
You aquited yourself well sir, many don't realize that a VP should not be contrarian, yet you made your impact and showed your quality.

We hope to see you in other positions of power and influence soon sir

You guys are wonderful. How did acquit himself? He was part and parcel of the worst govt to ever grace Nigeria so far, he went from market to market sharing trader money to buy vote for Buhari in 2015, he defended every mindless policy of the govt he participated in either by speaking for or by silence, yet you acquitted him. Wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by gazilion: 10:37am On May 28, 2023
Our concern about this inauguration is that the whole world including those being inaugurated know they didn't win the election. The sanctity and veracity of the election is still being challenged in the law courts. If this democratic rape is not checked now, the nation may never witness any genuine electoral process again forever.

When shall we get it right as a nation? People, invested their time and energy including resources to get it right only for a few individuals to collect bribe and try to subvert the will of the people with impunity.

My Prayer is that there will be a divine intervention that will subvert this wickedness! The Counsel of the Almighty God in Nigeria shall stand!!
Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by thisisit: 11:00am On May 28, 2023
SCORE CARD....... 7%

CLASS ----- FAILED.

TEACHERS REMARK:
OSIBANJO lacks KEY leadership skills such as negotiaion and Principle.

HE DID NOT FOLLOW THE CLASSIC EXAMPLES GREAT STUDENTS such as the LEGENDARY..

BRIGADIER TUNDE IDIAGBON
Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by dododawa1: 11:11am On May 28, 2023
RUBBISH
Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by Akungitit: 11:13am On May 28, 2023
When is Judas going back to Ikenne?
Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by Babathanks(m): 11:23am On May 28, 2023
Someone that supported naira scarcity😉. He even justify it that it will fight corruption. Oga pastor Abeg carry your wahala dy go your Ijebu land ooo. I pray that tinubu should be able to fix you guys mess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 11:25am On May 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:

It's

Puta madri. Don’t be a bitch, are you scared already. ?

It’s me again, that 1k guy
Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by Dittodat: 11:30am On May 28, 2023
Rubbish. Odale , pls get lost.
Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by Babathanks(m): 11:32am On May 28, 2023
tete7000:

You guys are wonderful. How did acquit himself? He was part and parcel of the worst govt to ever grace Nigeria so far, he went from market to market sharing trader money to buy vote for Buhari in 2015, he defended every mindless policy of the govt he participated in either by speaking for or by silence, yet you acquitted him. Wonders shall never end.
That’s the power of religion 😂. If you check now he may be a redeem member and he wanted to support there pastor. Religion has eaten half of the brain of many Nigeria, that’s part of our problem in this country
Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:40am On May 28, 2023
usecondom:
You're mad sir.
and you are madder
Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by ceejay80s(m): 11:44am On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:

No mind him. Person wey suppose use his resignation to protest and pass strong msg that Buhariiiiii is a condemned vehicle!
He stayed quiet earning their lugubrious paycheck. Isn't he also a balablue?
Don't mind the bafoon
Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by Mummyfour(f): 11:44am On May 28, 2023
[quote author=thesicilian post=123414313]
Thank you
While others are looking for who to blame for their mostly personal failures[/quote ] just like a thousand and one farmers, transporters, etc were either displaced, killed, maimed or kidnapped. People doing their legitimate businesses and not even sending government's aid or anything.
A lot of them at least the surviving ones are still complaining.
Should that be attributed to personal failures?.
I seriously advocate that we should search our consciences at times.
Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by mrintelligent(m): 12:14pm On May 28, 2023
I can’t wait to read Book(s) that will be written by PYO after leaving office. I know he saw many Shege.
Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by Sammysolution: 12:36pm On May 28, 2023
thesicilian:

Lol. I'm interested in his answer also

My second question is, can a true man of God, and a truly competent professional, work as a deputy to such an incompetent person like Buhari (not to mention the ethnic bigotry, inability to combat insecurity, poor management of the economy etc) without ever having issues/disagreements with his boss?

Joseph holds the position of a commissioner under pharaoh, we can't just leave the leadership entirely for the evil people, our contribution can still make some different, even if not much, SHALOM

1 Like

Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by kingsceemark(m): 12:43pm On May 28, 2023
Another useless man like Buhari speaking, the bastardized idiot spent 8 years in Aso Rock without making any progress to protect and defend the Christians in Nigeria, see how the Muslims are killing and destroying our churches without the monkey saying a word against the destruction

Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by HRMK: 12:53pm On May 28, 2023
and have they fixed the country?yes or no?
Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:00pm On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:

No mind him. Person wey suppose use his resignation to protest and pass strong msg that Buhariiiiii is a condemned vehicle!
He stayed quiet earning their lugubrious paycheck. Isn't he also a balablue?

if Osibanjo is your daddy you go tell am to quit a position of number 2 man?

your same dad that served under oga for 17yrs before he was giving his freedom

you this mumu kids
Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by Goodlady(f): 1:02pm On May 28, 2023
wifeesnatcher:

you this mumu kids
Mumuman, you no get sense!
My father won't eat in the place of sinners. He ll gladly leave.
Receive brain 🧠

Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by 123yes(m): 2:12pm On May 28, 2023
usecondom:
You're mad sir.
This one will not go far in life. Continue cagging your life by insulting a man far better than your father
Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by hardbars: 2:20pm On May 28, 2023
OneCandleAway:
My pastor

I know you weren't happy with all the going ons under Buhari but didn't want to cause trouble.

But a northerner wouldn't have been this calm. Look at how deputy speaker is giving gbajabiamila wotowoto challenging him.

your alleged “pastor” is in the same criminal organization as Tinubu. He is the second most powerful man and part of the government that committed several heinous crimes in the last 8 years including killing civillians during End Sars
Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by hardbars: 2:23pm On May 28, 2023
wifeesnatcher:

you this mumu kids

continue defending wickedness. I hope you have a dam in your compound to generate your own electricity for the next 8 years.
Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:25pm On May 28, 2023
hardbars:

continue defending wickedness. I hope you have a dam in your compound to generate your own electricity for the next 8 years.

Lagos state generate theirs through ideas of Tinubu, so what did Obi generate as Anambra Governor for 8yrs? no be poverty
Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by thesicilian: 2:28pm On May 28, 2023
Sammysolution:

Joseph holds the position of a commissioner under pharaoh, we can't just leave the leadership entirely for the evil people, our contribution can still make some different, even if not much, SHALOM
Pharaoh ran a prosperous economy, and in the lifetime of Joseph, the Israelites were treated well. So I doubt if there were that many grounds for disagreements in the first place.
Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by thesicilian: 2:29pm On May 28, 2023
Mummyfour:

I seriously advocate that we should search our consciences at times.
Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by jahsharon: 4:00pm On May 28, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Was Nigeria fixed, answer and shame the devil

Fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo is deceiving himself
Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by hardbars: 7:04pm On May 28, 2023
wifeesnatcher:

Lagos state generate theirs through ideas of Tinubu, so what did Obi generate as Anambra Governor for 8yrs? no be poverty

okay and the Lagos state ideas what is outstanding about it? una get light? half of the city is flooded and the other half is littered with thugs and tattered yellow buses with black lines. you better wake up and realize that 90% of Nigerians living in Nigeria dont have any government-provided basic amenities regardless of state or locale
Re: I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:12pm On May 28, 2023
hardbars:

okay and the Lagos state ideas what is outstanding about it? una get light? half of the city is flooded and the other half is littered with thugs and tattered yellow buses with black lines. you better wake up and realize that 90% of Nigerians living in Nigeria dont have any government-provided basic amenities regardless of state or locale

what's Peter obi legacy, we've 22hrs power supply at my end here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Reacts To Report Of Officers Protesting Unpaid Allowances Since 2015 / Hadi Sirika Slams Extra Lessons For Children In Schools / Military Coup Thwarted Shagari's Planned Handover To Ekwueme- Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.