Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria (11300 Views)

A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. / Thanking God For Last Sunday Of 2020! / What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by dhope: 2:07pm On May 28, 2023
My prayer point is that May we never have the type of buhari as president again in this country. Aloramirami la n ri....
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Menclothing: 2:13pm On May 28, 2023
That the greatness Lagos is enjoying Shomolu’s flow all round Nigeria
And Nigeria be a good country
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by rukkyland(m): 2:15pm On May 28, 2023
God will punish any of the leaders dat stole their way in, they will be put to shame. Because Righteousness exalt a nation and sin is a reproach to same.
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Sammy5413(m): 2:16pm On May 28, 2023
Oh Lord, take me out from Nigeria!!!
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2023
Porksupplyib:

The issue with Africa is much deeper than that of these countries you have highlighted as examples above.
We are divided by tribes and religion. Whatever tribal division fails to achieve, religion gives the final blow.

It will be almost impossible to see us get full liberation from our adversaries.

You have said it all!
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by BlackAdam65: 3:13pm On May 28, 2023
Let the stolen mandate be returned
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2023
yinkus6750:
Let the will of God prevail over Nigeria.
Since nothing happens without God's support, whichever team is in position of authority should bring positive change for a drastic turnaround on the prevailing situation in the country.
Joy cometh in the morning.
You are correct.It was God's will that BAT won the presidential election, and nothing can stop his administration.
May his administration favour all of us, and repair the damages done by the worthless outgoing administration.
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by eleniyan2020: 4:10pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:
Let the will of God be done in Nigeria

Bcuz I’m sure Tinubu is the will of Yakubu of INEC

God doesn’t dine with cocaine sniffing dogs
shey na ur fada b d will of Nigeria!
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:30pm On May 28, 2023
I PRAY THAT GOD ALMIGHTY RESTORE NIGERIA ECONOMY TO PROGRESS AND THAT NIGERIA UNITY BE MADE STRONGER WITH GOD'S LOVE AND FAIR TREATMENT IN SHARING OUR OUR MONEY TO ME AND GENUINE NIGERIANS IFSHA angry
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by molas02: 5:50pm On May 28, 2023
I only sung two songs as today be the last Sunday and last day of buhari administration.
1. For outgoing buhari . A la omi okun ja nipa oro re 2x awa Omo Jesu a la omi okun ja, awon own pharaoh lagbami okun gbe lo

2. For incoming Tinubu.. colourful, shining bright I will get there 2x my future is bright I will get there.
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Motherlove: 6:20pm On May 28, 2023
This Asiwaju era shall favor me and everyone, happiness laughter is my wishes. Can't wait to be happy Discoverid
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by OLULAW: 6:34pm On May 28, 2023
Tinubu is a fraud:
1. His place of birth and hometown remains a mystery.
2. The primary school he attended remains a mystery. For all we know, he has no known primary school mates.
3. The secondary school he attended is unknown to no one. For all we care, he has no known secondary school mates/colleagues.
4. His university degree remains contested.
5. He forfeited proceeds from drug crimes in the US to the USA government.
6. He is an unrepentant evil; the blood of the Lekki Toll Gates victims are all over his hands.
7. No matter of prayers changed anything during Buhari's evil regime; no amount of prayers will change anything during Tinubu's regime.
8. “Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people.”

Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by OLULAW: 7:20pm On May 28, 2023
[b]For all the deluded Nigerians, I'll remind you in four years time as I reminded Buhari's supporters who sold their soul for a morsel of porridge. What have they benefitted from Buhari's 8-year rule? Misery, hardship, boko haram, banditry, hard and harsh life. THERE WAS, IN DEED, A COUNTRY. Watch this and tell me how Buhari squandered and enriched himself in the running up to leaving office. Nigeria is doomed, irrevocably. [/b]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRA9aSX9aTQ
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by stampo: 9:27pm On May 28, 2023
Lord, let there be heavy rain 🌧️🌧️🌧️ in Abuja Tomorrow from morning to night even though out the week...

Do it for us Lord.
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by amosfunmi(m): 10:16pm On May 28, 2023
This regime will favour me and my household.
Re: Last Sunday Before Inauguration What Will Be Your Prayer Point Today For Nigeria by Dybala11(m): 8:06pm On Feb 19
grafixdon:
Tinubu government will favour me and my family. In Jesus Name. Amen
How far now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Could Be Infertile, Also Needs Prayer For Fruit Of The Womb - Pastor Adeoye / What Attracted You To Your Current Church / Donate To The Poor And Needy Not Pastors tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.