Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT (12121 Views)

Buhari Insists Adamu Is Preferred Candidate For APC Chair / Buhari Insists On Cattle Grazing Routes To Resolve Herders/Farmers Clashes / FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Nemere2020: 7:33am On May 28, 2023
Despite evidence to the contrary, outgoing President Muhammadu Buhari insists he is leaving Nigeria in a better situation than he met it.

Mr Buhari said this in his farewell address to Nigerians on Sunday morning.

“I am confident that I am leaving office with Nigeria better in 2023 than in 2015.”

Contrary to Mr Buhari’s claim, however, most economic indicators show that the country is worse off now than it was when Mr Buhari was sworn in in 2015.

Inflation, unemployment, poverty rate and GDP per capita are some of the indicators that got worse under Mr Buhari.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/600941-i-have-made-nigeria-better-buhari-insists-despite-evidence-to-the-contrary.html

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by baconline(m): 7:36am On May 28, 2023
He is not in touch with reality, he is the worst president in terms of economy to every enter Aso rock

182 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by DatNiggaDaz: 7:49am On May 28, 2023
Buhari the creature cum specie out of this damn world Nigeria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Advancedpenis: 8:22am On May 28, 2023
Confused skeleton

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by BRIMBRAM: 8:25am On May 28, 2023
Always complaining. You can never satisfy them. Gluttonous pigs.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by TsbAfrica: 8:29am On May 28, 2023
That is what femi and lie Mohamed are telling him .. I don't think he check the statistics himself , it would be a herculean task

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by datola: 8:32am On May 28, 2023
It's not unusual for a failure to praise himself.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by hakym619(m): 8:33am On May 28, 2023

Buhari has destroyed the hope of an average Nigerian youth.
Please anyone willing to suggest to me a decent passive means of earning?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by ernesco0816517(m): 8:33am On May 28, 2023
Just point 👉 one sector u made better-off, Sir.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Karemarealty288(m): 8:33am On May 28, 2023
He is not aware of what he is saying.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by uniquetechng: 8:33am On May 28, 2023
All Buhari statements point to the simple fact that he has never been aware of what happens around him, he relies on lies that were reported back to him by Adesina, Lai, Garba and the rest.
Buhari was never in control, and Aisha confirmed that fact on several occasions.

33 Likes

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Tetrahedron: 8:33am On May 28, 2023
The eediot has turned the country upside down!
Took Nigeria 100yrs back!
No president
No vice president
No IG of police.
It seems this is intentional to destroy Nigeria!!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by ACRI: 8:33am On May 28, 2023
In your dreams sir....

This is another strong indicator of the disconnect between the rulers of Nigeria and the citizens..

He's not affected by any of the harsh economic realities he pushed Nigeria into..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by loydsis(m): 8:34am On May 28, 2023
Don't worry,devil will soon make your life better in hell,useless mofo, wish I can get my hands on your skinny neck.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Strongdickfresh: 8:34am On May 28, 2023
F9

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 8:34am On May 28, 2023
I pray next administration favors all. Amen.

14 Likes

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by kaludestiny10(m): 8:34am On May 28, 2023
Buhari's government really racked Nigeria dry in all strata ranging from corruption to high inflation, insecurity, terrorism, killing, kidnapping, nepotism just to mention but a few.
I would have said thank God that Buhari is leaving. But the unfortunate thing is that, his successor in the person of Tinubu is even worse.
It is just as if Nigeria going from fry pan to fire.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by saphiere(f): 8:34am On May 28, 2023
I wish a woman would be given an opportunity to lead us.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by ekanx27(m): 8:34am On May 28, 2023
On Colos

1 Like

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Chucks13: 8:34am On May 28, 2023
Ok oga we have heard you but pls we can't wait for tomorrow we just want you to go pls, we have had enough of you free us now abeg. Thanks.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by simfrost90210: 8:34am On May 28, 2023
grin grin dey go, abeg come dey go.,
.., no make me say GOD punish you

Look at his temerity!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by JASONjnr(m): 8:34am On May 28, 2023
Some people will come and defend this like...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by IMASTEX: 8:34am On May 28, 2023
He has truly done marvelous well, more than anyone outside his immediate circle can think, image, see, feel or notice. Keep it up Sir, may the great rewarder of good remember you according to your great job for the country & citizens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by inoki247: 8:35am On May 28, 2023
Ok
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by diggindeep: 8:35am On May 28, 2023
Yes he made Nigerian a better place for criminals.

He's right.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Manuelson665(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2023
Can this man just leave, he has always been delusional from the beginning

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Domi100: 8:35am On May 28, 2023
smiley

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Jollos(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2023
shocked
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by djon78(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/600941-i-have-made-nigeria-better-buhari-insists-despite-evidence-to-the-contrary.html

I have lambasted Buhari many times because of the economy

But we have to cut him slacks

At least we are not at war

There is relative peace and order

So not really bad

Hope the incoming one should do something about the economy.

That's the one I am after
Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by sotall(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2023
undecided

He is a failure

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by Dougad: 8:35am On May 28, 2023
Such a bumbling fool. I don't blame him but his useless, irritating supporters. If this buffoon could contest again, millions of Nigerians will still queue to vote him in. They deserve the suffering abeg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Made Nigeria Better, Buhari Insists Despite Evidence To The Contrary - PT by dynicks(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2023
JASONjnr:
Some people will come and defend this like...
E go shock u their level of zombiesm

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Looting Of NEMA Warehouse, Symptom Of Impending Revolution – Shehu Sani Warns / PDP Looted Our Destiny, Prospects, Jobs – Fashola / Governor Ihedioha Fires Council Bosses, Dissolves Boards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.