Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Marry Your Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marry Your Friend (15694 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry Your Friend by fyzaila: 9:07am On May 28, 2023
As the subject says, try and be friends before lovers. E get y...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry Your Friend by Wodu89: 9:33am On May 28, 2023
Friends never develop romantic feelings towards themselves. It takes an ignition to get married to someone and it's hardly developed for a friend. Make we leave this talk. Marry who you want marry

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Marry Your Friend by Nice2023(m): 10:30am On May 28, 2023
Wodu89:
Friends never develop romantic feelings towards themselves. It takes an ignition to get married to someone and it's hardly developed for a friend. Make we leave this talk. Marry who you want marry

Your level of understanding is miles away from what the poster meant.

My wife is the greatest friend I have...my feelings for her can push a bulldozer.

149 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Marry Your Friend by Coleman7(m): 12:24pm On May 28, 2023
Wodu89:

You’re just fingerlings. You must not comment on any topic.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry Your Friend by Wodu89: 12:29pm On May 28, 2023
Coleman7:

You’re just fingerlings. You must not comment on any topic.

Na so
Re: Marry Your Friend by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 28, 2023
You're misunderstanding the post. The take home message is that friendship is important in marriage, therefore don't just marry your lover but ensure the person is also your friend; or if you're already married, then don't just be husband and wife but be friends too. Friendship is one of the keys to a healthy, sustainable marriage. Never you underestimate it.

Wodu89:

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Friend by Wodu89: 1:16pm On May 28, 2023
Exodus15v11:
You're misunderstanding the post. The take home message is that friendship is important in marriage, therefore don't just marry your lover but ensure the person is also your friend; or if you're already married, then don't just be husband and wife but be friends too. Friendship is one of the keys to a healthy, sustainable marriage. Never you underestimate it.

Intimacy is deepend in marriage. Intimacy develops from seeing and interacting with the same person everyday

Friendship builds deeper from daily presence in one another's life's.. We can meet people in a day, marry them on the same day and have the best of marriages. In the end, it's not about friendships but the quality of individuals in the game

Enough of these popular cliches that are not entirely absolute

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marry Your Friend by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 28, 2023
Your post doesn't make any sense. I doubt you understand it either but just threw gibberish together. I'm sorry to be blunt.

Wodu89:

Intimacy is deepend in marriage. Intimacy develops from seeing and interacting with the same person everyday

Friendship builds deeper from daily presence in one another's life's.. We can meet people in a day, marry them and have the best of marriages. In the end, it's not about friendships but the quality of individuals in the game

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Friend by Wodu89: 1:43pm On May 28, 2023
Exodus15v11:
Your post doesn't make any sense. I doubt you understand it either but just threw gibberish together. I'm sorry to be blunt.

Gen Z. Bye

9 Likes

Re: Marry Your Friend by GreatAchiever1: 1:45pm On May 28, 2023
All these ndi marry your friend.
Marriage is different from friendship, don't mix up the two abeg.
Just because water and ethanol(alcohol) look alike doesn't mean they both boil at a hundred degrees.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Friend by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 28, 2023
Re: Marry Your Friend by mployer(m): 2:47pm On May 28, 2023
quality of spouse matters more.

Friendship is fickle, little challenge will destroy it.

17 Likes

Re: Marry Your Friend by NaijaMutant(f): 2:49pm On May 28, 2023
It is better you discover God's will for your life.

Some courted for several years but couldn't stay married for few years.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry Your Friend by fasho01(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2023
100%
Re: Marry Your Friend by Gkay1(m): 2:50pm On May 28, 2023
Friendship and marriage, na 2 different things o
May God help all the single and searching to make the right choice.
If u marry d wrong man or woman, u are completely finished and finished completely.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Friend by BigBlackPreek(m): 2:51pm On May 28, 2023
Una don start with all these relationships talks again...

Una no dey tire?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry Your Friend by Pes13: 2:51pm On May 28, 2023
Wodu89:

The explanation of the observation post was clear and concise enough for anyone to decipher.

Your next comment on this thread suggests that you might encounter challenges in your romantic life. And your thought process is the culprit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Friend by Panda7(m): 2:51pm On May 28, 2023
were you going to marry your enemy before?

4 Likes

Re: Marry Your Friend by ozone0801(m): 2:51pm On May 28, 2023
Nice2023:

Your level of understanding is miles away from what the poster meant.

My wife is the greatest friend I have...my feelings for her can push a bulldozer.

Come back after 10years, let's see if this your statement still holds.

4 Likes

Re: Marry Your Friend by Steady259(m): 2:51pm On May 28, 2023
Marry your best friend this, marry your best friend that, as if best friends do not betray each other.

Simply ask for God's guidance and you should equally beware of karma. As a man, you cant frolick with people's daughter and expect to be rewarded with the best and kindest of them. Nature has a way of getting back at you.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Friend by africandollar: 2:52pm On May 28, 2023
Make una no mind them! Like say person no fit get fight with a friend too? Mtchew! Useless cliches upandan.

4 Likes

Re: Marry Your Friend by Alonso91(m): 2:52pm On May 28, 2023
All these motigbetional speaker sef

The two are different jor

3 Likes

Re: Marry Your Friend by Kobojunkie: 2:54pm On May 28, 2023
Wodu89:
■ Intimacy is deepend in marriage. Intimacy develops from seeing and interacting with the same person everyday
Friendship builds deeper from daily presence in one another's life's.. We can meet people in a day, marry them on the same day and have the best of marriages. In the end, it's not about friendships but the quality of individuals in the game
1. Deepened in marriage? Interesting claim! But is intimacy same as friendship though? undecided
Re: Marry Your Friend by Kobojunkie: 2:56pm On May 28, 2023
Panda7:
were you going to marry your enemy enemy before?
Do you think those who beat their women regularly are married to partners they consider their friends? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Marry Your Friend by Kobojunkie: 2:57pm On May 28, 2023
Steady259:
Marry your best friend this, marry your best friend that, as if best friends do not betray each other.Simply ask for God's guidance and you should equally beware of karma. As a man, you cant frolick with people's daughter and expect to be rewarded with the best and kindest of them. Nature has a way of getting back at you.
Which God? So you would rather chase after after fantastical than make practical decisions? undecided

1 Like

Re: Marry Your Friend by Nice2023(m): 2:57pm On May 28, 2023
ozone0801:

Come back after 10years, let's see if this your statement still holds.

I am in my 8th year of marriage.

U guys married ur enemies and that is why u can't progress beyond the level u are presently. If ur marriage is not working,don't think others own are dead like urs.

Even if I have three girl friends now,the love I have for my wife is topnotch and unequalled.

Sorry for ur bad marriage...next time work on ur bad character before u propose to a woman.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry Your Friend by sprints1: 2:58pm On May 28, 2023
In otherwords just marry the person u don dey date since primary school. All these ladies we meet in latter stages of life don dey delusional face mental and emotional problem.

10 Likes

Re: Marry Your Friend by GOFRONT(m): 2:59pm On May 28, 2023
cheesy
Re: Marry Your Friend by millionboi2: 3:00pm On May 28, 2023
I married my wife because i sense she loves me more than i loved her.....i was shocked to notice she complement me in many ways.
Maybe thats the friend op talked about.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry Your Friend by robosky02(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Marry Your Friend by folake4u(f): 3:10pm On May 28, 2023
Imagine marrying someone who fights you cos you called him Ode. grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' / How Do We Reduce The Rate Of Prostitution In Nigeria Universities? / Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.