Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. (2010 Views)

I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys / Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by Nyascobar1414: 8:34pm On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:

Your moniker sef look stingy.
Any man that can't cater for a woman is either broke or stingy. When you knew you v no money, why approach?
Dating isn't by force. Therefore, you and Rich4god are two talakanaires that has been told severally to go n make money legitimately!
Get out of here and stop bashing females. We aren't responsible for your woes!

An adult should be responsible for his/her own freedom, food,money,comfort...

I pity men that take care of vvomen!
Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by Jodha(f): 8:42pm On May 28, 2023
Fahvvy:

As usual, blame anything/anyone other than the females involved undecided...

Everytime society this, society that ...
Since we're on the subject of society, did the African society also make women become feminist? undecided...

The answer is no, but are there feminist in Africa, the answer yes! undecided...

People are ungrateful and entitled simply because THEY WANT TO BE! - shikinah undecided...

@OP...
If a woman calls you broke or stingy, sincerely eh, see it as a compliment! undecided...

Don't allow their cheap emotional blackmail to make you path ways with your money undecided...

Since they're not broke why are they begging you for money? And since they're not stingy why aren't they going about feeding the poor?

Guy is a very long argument ....and we can go on and on about it...

Society has a certain stereotype about women...women have to be a certain way to achieve the "narrative"...

That aside....the society I was referring to in relation to my previous post is yhu and I....
Society I mean social media... pushing young to feel a certain way.... putting them under unnecessary pressure....
A young girl of 18-20 is already stressing about not having an iPhone ....not living the "dream life" (Instagram life) .... Making these girls feel entitled.... making them be like commodities selling their bodies to be among or feel among...to impress people that don't care about yhu...

I don't want to go further but I'll keep blaming society
Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by Barims(m): 8:51pm On May 28, 2023
Women of today's generation are liabilities plus they are exceedingly stupid. Know this know peace!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by Nyascobar1414: 8:54pm On May 28, 2023
No XX chromosome will taste my money.. If she must,she must pay for it either with her pvssy or connection or business proposal...

I'll still stay true to this commandment...

As a guy, you have to be selfish, my Old man told me.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by Barims(m): 9:03pm On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:

Your moniker sef look stingy.
Any man that can't cater for a woman is either broke or stingy. When you knew you v no money, why approach?
Dating isn't by force. Therefore, you and Rich4god are two talakanaires that has been told severally to go n make money legitimately!
Get out of here and stop bashing females. We aren't responsible for your woes!

You are shameless, by now your parents ought to have disown you, because you are a big shame to your family at large. Idiots who only think love is only about money werey eleribu, it ladies like you that always end up with a wife beater as long he get money..
Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by Goodlady(f): 9:06pm On May 28, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

Do I know you?
Have we met before?
I don't relate with strangers pls!
Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by Barims(m): 9:07pm On May 28, 2023
eazzzy1:
Being called stingy by a lady should be seen as a compliment. It means you are prudent and you have your priorities in order.

When you have gathered enough even your stinginess will be considered generosity as opposed to a generous broke man. Imagine you have 100m and assist a lady with 500k, would she not appreciate you over someone who has 150k, who gives her 50k?

No way I'm giving out that huge capital to a lady I'm not committed to, unless she's a sibling/family member

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by daben1(m): 9:09pm On May 28, 2023
Celia mining is starting on 30th of this month, rush and download and don't regret later

https://stars.celia.finance/register?referral_code=0ZLEH0CLT
Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by Nyascobar1414: 9:15pm On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:
Do I know you? Have we met before? I don't relate with strangers pls!
Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by Nyascobar1414: 9:17pm On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:
Do I know you? Have we met before? I don't relate with strangers pls!
Who cares bout your existence?
Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by Rich4god(m): 9:18pm On May 28, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

Lol...
Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by advanceDNA: 9:23pm On May 28, 2023
Jodha:
Society has made women so entitled and ungrateful.... It's pathetic

Dont tell me you are a lady??

Women see this statement of urs as bashing and hatred agaisnt their genders.....and women never see their begging and demanding for money as entitlement and being ungrateful....they see it as their right once a man approach them
Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by Jodha(f): 9:33pm On May 28, 2023
advanceDNA:

Dont tell me you are a lady??

Women see this statement of urs as bashing and hatred agaisnt their genders.....and women never see their begging and demanding for money as entitlement and being ungrateful....they see it as their right once a man approach them

Exactly .... it's the sad reality.... sometimes I'm so appalled and irritated when I hear these young girls talk......
A young girl that should be in school focusing on her studies...is talking about milking one man or another...

If not for our present society ... people should be ashamed of saying some kind of things...
Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by Goodlady(f): 9:37pm On May 28, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

Why you dey quote me?
Oya enter recycle bin!
That's where your mates are!

Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by advanceDNA: 9:38pm On May 28, 2023
Jodha:

Exactly .... it's the sad reality.... sometimes I'm so appalled and irritated when I hear these young girls talk......
A young girl that should be in school focusing on her studies...is talking about milking one man or another...

If not for our present society ... people should be ashamed of saying some kind of things...

U have not confirmed if u are a lady....you are making too much sense and too sounding rarional...... i am sorry to say...women dont sound this rational and balanced in their opinion..especially on this kinda topic
Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by Goodlady(f): 9:40pm On May 28, 2023
Barims:

You are shameless, by now your parents ought to have disown you, because you are a big shame to your family at large. Idiots who only think love is only about money werey eleribu, it ladies like you that always end up with a wife beater as long he get money..
E gbenu rirun yin sohun ki e gbenu oshi danu!
See his head like problem! Original eleribu somebody, smelly stinking mouth!
Did they train you?
Your parent sef go dey regret say dem.born wife beater!
Them never born any man that ll beat me!
You know nothing about relationships so why shook mouth?
Elenu jera! See your mouth below!

Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by Jodha(f): 9:49pm On May 28, 2023
advanceDNA:

U have not confirmed if u are a lady....you are making too much sense and too sounding rarional...... i am sorry to say...women dont sound this rational and balanced in their opinion..especially on this kinda topic

I'm a lady and what do yhu mean by "women don't sound rational and balanced in their opinion"
Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by advanceDNA: 9:59pm On May 28, 2023
Jodha:

I'm a lady and what do yhu mean by "women don't sound rational and balanced in their opinion"

Just read nairaland comment whenever this kinda topic come up..and u will get why i said so.........u are perhaps the only female moniker with an objective opinion on this kinda topic...

The rest always just say its bashing and hatred and all call men stingy for not giving them money they juat because they are women...
Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by Jodha(f): 10:05pm On May 28, 2023
advanceDNA:

Just read nairaland comment whenever this kinda topic come up..and u will get why i said so.........u are perhaps the only female moniker with an objective opinion on this kinda topic...

The rest always just say its bashing and hatred and all call men stingy for not giving them money they juat because they are women...

I'm sure not everyone think like that...so yhu don't have to generalize...
Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by Black44(m): 10:06pm On May 28, 2023
Jodha:

you talked like a man
That’s why he reasoned with u as one
Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by advanceDNA: 10:07pm On May 28, 2023
Jodha:

Like i said....just try read comments... even on this topic
Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by Jodha(f): 10:09pm On May 28, 2023
Black44:
you talked like a man
That’s why he reasoned with u as one

Talk like a man? This is new...
Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by Barims(m): 4:50am On May 29, 2023
Goodlady:

E gbenu rirun yin sohun ki e gbenu oshi danu!
See his head like problem! Original eleribu somebody, smelly stinking mouth!
Did they train you?
Your parent sef go dey regret say dem.born wife beater!
Them never born any man that ll beat me!
You know nothing about relationships so why shook mouth?
Elenu jera! See your mouth below!

Werey wo leyi bae undecided

You are very stupid, see as you dey attack me as if we know each other in real life
From your write-up, I deduced that you are ill-mannered. I feel sorry for any man that will end up to live with a bitch like you, because you are a burden ( a proud one) and an abuser; he'll have to put up with daily verbal abuse and torments, which can drive him to frustration. Additionally, you will also be getting beaten of your life on daily basis. To avoid that, you need to work on your attitude.

Werey omokomo if Dem born your papa and mama well, quote me again... Omo ofo☹️☹️
Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by Rich4god(m): 7:19am On May 29, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol ... I know where u are headed. It surprises me.
Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by advanceDNA: 7:25am On May 29, 2023
Rich4god:

Lol ... I know where u are headed. It surprises me.

Im not heading anywhere...no overthink small matter
Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by Rich4god(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2023
advanceDNA:

Im not heading anywhere...no overthink small matter

Ok o...
Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by Edipet(m): 12:52pm On May 29, 2023
9182736455O1999:
There are stingy guys though. Being stingy to people is not really a problem to me but being stingy to yourself included.
Like you have money but instead you choose to borrow everything in life. You borrow cloth, charger, always beg someone to hotspot you, borrow basic things like toothpaste, soap. Can't bring out money to buy yourself sugar after giving you Garri. undecided Always looking for food to beg like.... don't you have family members? Abi them don disown you?

And if you check well these guys are wasting their money on something like girls or betting. See eh, i don see different kind of people for this country.
I think you draw this your conclusion from school hostel/lodge. People you believe to be stingy to themselves might not actually have. When I was In 100Lv and 200LV in school. My family had financial difficult, I was managing Life, the money they used to send to me to manage for 2weeks Was 1k Highest was 2k. As I was trying to manage 2k for weeks , people started calling me stingy, not knowing that I don't have the money. This 2k is what i will used to buy food stuff, pay for stuffs in school and take care of myself. So when you see guys around you living that kind of life don't think they are stingy to themselves
Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by Rich4god(m): 2:28pm On May 29, 2023
Edipet:
I think you draw this your conclusion from school hostel/lodge. People you believe to be stingy to themselves might not actually have. When I was In 100Lv and 200LV in school. My family had financial difficult, I was managing Life, the money they used to send to me to manage for 2weeks Was 1k Highest was 2k. As I was trying to manage 2k for weeks , people started calling me stingy, not knowing that I don't have the money. This 2k is what i will used to buy food stuff, pay for stuffs in school and take care of myself. So when you see guys around you living that kind of life don't think they are stingy to themselves

Well said.
Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:03pm On May 29, 2023
Edipet:
Omo. Some of these people are ready to finish everything you have without caring what will be left for the owner, just give them the opportunity and see greed on another level.
At least if person dey beg, him suppose to beg with concience.
Re: I Have Never Seen A Man Calling A Fellow Man Stingy/broke. Only Ladies Do That. by Rich4god(m): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

Personal responsibility is not in the dictionary of our women.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Legend's Perception Of Women / OYO quote / Why Are Pastors' Wives Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.