Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport (25265 Views)

Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) / New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari / Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by XAUBulls: 10:46am On May 29, 2023
Willgates:
Guys, check out these stunning pictures of the just completed, soon to be commissioned new terminal at the Akwa Ibom state international airport. Renamed, The Victor Attah International Airport.

#AkwaIbomAyaya

Like and follow our Facebook page to see more beautiful sights of Akwa Ibom state @ https://www.facebook.com/Ibompot20?mibextid=ZbWKwL
Impressive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by Haveyoueatentod: 11:06am On May 29, 2023
Willgates:
Then there is the worship center. This is one project I believe is a complete waste of taxpayers money. But the architectural design is beautiful.
more of this kind of buildings the state is gonna look like Disney world
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by Tonytonex(m): 11:16am On May 29, 2023
Willgates:
Like and follow our Facebook page to see more beautiful sights of Akwa Ibom state @ https://www.facebook.com/Ibompot20?mibextid=ZbWKwL
ajaya. Beautiful
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by Tonytonex(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2023
Willgates:
Then there is the worship center. This is one project I believe is a complete waste of taxpayers money. But the architectural design is beautiful.
assuming he pocketed the money, it wouldn't have been waste abi?
Worship center no supposed fine abi?
na Only entertainment center supposed fine abi?
People like you for complain when solomon for Bible used pure gold build WS.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by Dmama1991: 11:26am On May 29, 2023
Akwa ibom amaka i no children from sadwest will start hating on this innovative..tueeh i spilt on oduduwa terriost ( children from felling demon) tueeh

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by veekid(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2023
happney65:
The only Nigerian state with a working airline.

Akwaibom and rivers are the only state in the SS making good use of their oil money, others just dey embezzle am. Most especially that useless Delta

Cc veekid
money good sha

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by Iko5000: 11:49am On May 29, 2023
Am I seeing right , a high rise building next to the airport shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by ubox: 12:12pm On May 29, 2023
Iko5000:
Am I seeing right , a high rise building next to the airport shocked shocked shocked
That's in the CBD, different from the airport site

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by kannex: 12:25pm On May 29, 2023
Willgates:

It is not a waste of taxpayer money if akwa ibom state government can use this project to employ people for instance imaging this worship center enploy lat say 200 choir which include choir, and, instrumentalist etc singing hymn or performing live every fridays, saturdays, and Sundays just like (terbanacle choir in the usa or danish choir in Denmark) and people pay gate fee of 1000 naira to watch the live performance by these choir group now imaging that every fridays, saturdays, and sundays people pay 1000 naira to watch the choir perform live and watch live classic music performance and the total capacity is filled up which is 8000 capity now calculate how much this worship center will be making per per year.

Apart from this the Government will be will be renting it out to other churches or renting out for other event aside church

1000*8000=8,000,000*3=24,000,000 ( this is just the revenue the worship center will be making per week)

24,000,000*4 weeks =96,000,000 (monthly revenue)

96,000,000*12 month=1,152,000,000
(Yearly revenue)

Now if you are paying these people 100,000 monthly*200 people= 20,000,000 monthly...

To me if akwa ibom state government can do this, it will create employment, bring tourrist to the state especially people that love classic music and it will also bring serious tourism to the state especially if akwa ibom state government can create a kind of classic music festival..

To me that is my take
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by wunmi590(m): 12:25pm On May 29, 2023

Give me Idom Emmanue and Babatunde Fashola as president and vice president and see better transformation of the country...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by Mikekan30: 12:27pm On May 29, 2023
CaptainFM1:
Beautiful Hollow and Empty International Airport!

Idiot it's not functional yet, have small sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by Shantyken(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2023
Jostoman:
yes and it will come to pass one day.
Ikpa calm down no be that kind dream d come to pass mbok
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by wayodude(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2023
Where is/are the runway(s)? Seems quite some way from the terminal building.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by Olu1000: 1:00pm On May 29, 2023
kokoA:
PDP is the most useless party on earth.. You had men like Udom Emmanuel, Nyesom Wike, Peter. Obi yet you carried your party's ticked and handed over to a serial loser from the north after 8 years of northern rule.

Thank God somebody is saying the thruth.Imagine if Peter Obi had been PDP candidate, the druuug baron with dirty teeth will not be President today.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by nedekid: 1:06pm On May 29, 2023
This terminal looks better than the new terminal commissioned at mm2, said to be built at $400m cost.
The issue is if states can build such airports, setup airlines in which they outrightly bought used and brand new aircraft, ie ibom air, how come a whole federal government is then going to borrow money from China to build the airports, then going to Ethiopia to manage airline for us? Where was Ethiopian Airlines in the days of Nigeria airways? If air peace, max and the others can operate brand new planes, why can't fgn do the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by Shaneroberts: 1:53pm On May 29, 2023
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 29, 2023
Cj4charles:
You will be quick to type jargon, show us pictures of your Sad Waste States apart from Lagos that is better than any South East state even Abia included and I will credit your account this morning..
Abia is the dirtiest and worst managed state in Nigeria, you should be ashamed of mentioning that pit toilet.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 29, 2023
MarketDispatch:

Beautiful designs but poor toilet facilities. Thousands of people will be using the washrooms ..it should have been infrared controlled to prevent passengers manually opening and closing taps, which will soon damage them.
My thoughts exactly. It was supposed to come with an infrared toilet system with automatic flushing since it is a smart terminal.
Probably they will do justice to it eventually.
All in all, it is arguably the best airport terminal in the country and the architects did a fantastic job.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 29, 2023
CaptainFM1:
Beautiful Hollow and Empty International Airport!
It's a new terminal and work is still going on there.
The Governor just rushed to commission it just like other politicians are doing before their successors will take the glory.

According to a reliable source, provision has been made for a cargo terminal and a flying school in the next phase of the project, so it is a massive project and will take a long time to be fully completed.

Akwa Ibom's dream is to position herself as the hub of aviation in the Gulf of Guinea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by CaptainFM1: 4:39pm On May 29, 2023
Mikekan30:

Idiot it's not functional yet, have small sense.

Idiot. I'm speaking to it's future just like every other states built "International Airports".

You lack sense not to have reasoned that way. What has become faith of other state built so called "International Airport"?

Come back and validate this message after 10 years please. Idiot.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:27pm On May 29, 2023
God bless Akwa ibom state with good leaders, now they should focus on Human capital to complement the physical capital projects

God continue to bless Udom and Akwa ibom people with good leaders that will always have them in their heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by justjify(m): 5:28pm On May 29, 2023
Looks better that the Lounge that Ebonyi governor built, calling it airport and the rubbish built in Ekiti.
Udom Emmanuel is a material for minister of works or FCT Minister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 29, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Idiot. I'm speaking to it's future just like every other states built "International Airports".

You lack sense not to have reasoned that way. What has become faith of other state built so called "International Airport"?

Come back and validate this message after 10 years please. Idiot.
Bro Akwa Ibom is not just building an airport o...., but an aviation hub in the Gulf of Guinea.
It might interest you to know that the airport is equipped with an MRO facility for aircraft maintenance, that alone is a moneyspinning business.
Morever, there's a plan in the offing to add a cargo handling facility, a flying school where pilots can get their commercial license right there, in the next phase of the project

And finally, if you are a regular guest at the Victor Attah International Airport, you will agree with me that there is a large Industrial farm with about 15 gigantic green houses, at the entrance of the airport.
Those green houses produce, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers etc in commercial quantities, if capacity is expanded, that's another stream of income, that can easily be packed on a plane and flown to any destination around the world fresh, not to talk of our seafood.

Make I shock you with this jara, smiles... Akwa Ibom state is fast industrializing and with the coming on stream of Ibom Deep Seaport, BUA refinery, OCP fertilizers, sterling oil refinery and Dangote gas pipeline that will Channel gas from Ibeno in Akwa Ibom State passing through all Nigerdelta states to Europe via Morroco, there is no how the same fate of other States built International Airport is going to befall Uyo Airport.
Connect the dots to understand everything.

Akwa Ibom is the next big thing in Nigeria so stop underestimating her potential.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by CaptainFM1: 5:38pm On May 29, 2023
NaijaReCrminals:
Bro Akwa Ibom is not just building an airport o...., but an aviation hub in the Gulf of Guinea.
It might interest you to know that the airport is equipped with an MRO facility for aircraft maintenance, that alone is a moneyspinning business.
Morever, there's a plan in the offing to add a cargo handling facility, a flying school where pilots can get their commercial license right there, in the next phase of the project

And finally, if you are a regular guest at the Victor Attah International Airport, you will agree with me that there is a large Industrial farm with about 15 gigantic green houses, at the entrance of the airport.
Those green houses produce, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers etc in commercial quantities, if capacity is expanded, that's another stream of income, that can easily be packed on a plane and flown to any destination around the world fresh, not to talk of our seafood.

Make I shock you with this jara, smiles... Akwa Ibom state is fast industrializing and with the coming on stream of Ibom Deep Seaport, BUA refinery, OCP fertilizers, sterling oil refinery and Dangote gas pipeline that will Channel gas from Ibeno in Akwa Ibom State passing through all Nigerdelta states to Europe via Morroco, there is no how the same fate of other States built International Airport is going to befall Uyo Airport.
Connect the dots to understand everything.

Akwa Ibom is the next big thing in Nigeria so stop underestimating her potential.

I've told you to come back after 10years. Several states have done pass that!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 29, 2023
vaxx:
Akwa ibom is actually the richest state in Nigeria . The citizen's should be expecting more from their govt .
Not the richest but one of the richest states in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 29, 2023
CaptainFM1:

I've told you to come back after 10years. Several states have done pass that!
No problem bro, I pray we will be all alive to come back here in the next 10 years.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by Iko5000: 5:42pm On May 29, 2023
ok thanks
ubox:

That's in the CBD, different from the airport site
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by theshadowapk: 6:32pm On May 29, 2023
Willgates:
Guys, check out these stunning pictures of the just completed, soon to be commissioned new terminal at the Akwa Ibom state international airport. Renamed, The Victor Attah International Airport.

#AkwaIbomAyaya

Wow, those pictures of the newly completed Victor Attah International Airport in Akwa Ibom state are absolutely stunning! It's great to see the progress and development of infrastructure in the region.
https://theshadowapk.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by Blackdisciple(m): 7:12pm On May 29, 2023
Nice one ..
Dope pass MM2 and MM1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by Blackdisciple(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2023
[quote author=Willgates post=123421312]Guys, check out these stunning pictures of the just completed, soon to be commissioned new terminal at the Akwa Ibom state international airport. Renamed, The Victor Attah International Airport.

#AkwaIbomAyaya

Yes oo
If say Na another part of Nigeria dem for name it after Buhari..
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by Justkatty(f): 9:54pm On May 29, 2023
The baton was handed to the right person..

Keep doing well my Governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by frank155(m): 10:12pm On May 29, 2023
Cj4charles:
Oga get lost, Anambra Airport is one of the best in Nigeria.. if not because of its location

Joking, right?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IELTS: English Proficiency Test Cost As Against The French Proficiency Test Cost / US Family Preference Visa Waiters Lounge / It Is Mental Sickness To Take Pictures And Videos From Accident Scenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.