Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? (25348 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl / What's The Longest Time You've Been Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Senioreddy: 9:21pm On May 28, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Probably in USA, not in Nigeria

You always meet/attract your type. I can tell you for free that a lot of Nigerian babes are still very decent and morally modest.

All of you shouting foreign babes is it that easy?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Brushstrokes20: 9:22pm On May 28, 2023
I don't woo ladies ( probably cos of my SHY nature)....
They do the wooing, yet I still find it difficult to follow up.
I'm seriously working on ways to overcome the SHYNESS though cos I've lost a lot of creamy chicks to it....
*From today, every spirit of SHYNESS in me die! die!! die!!! πŸ™πŸ˜‚ grin

9 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by J2381: 9:22pm On May 28, 2023
3 years and when she finally said yes, it lasted for 6 months. 😁

8 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 28, 2023
Nia69:
πŸ˜‚Clown.

I don tell you

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by DropsMic(m): 9:24pm On May 28, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Na virgin him be, free am

3 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Farid24224(m): 9:25pm On May 28, 2023
God!!! Guys I swear I really need help... Would you believe me if I say that I have never toast any girl before, never!!

I might be too young at 21 but I think I should have a lil' experience about it...My friends are making fun of me all the time.. Please I need a reply with tips (Google isn't helping at all)

Am not rich, still a student and hustling around, not handsome, average height at 6'0"

Please help a bro.. πŸ™πŸΏπŸ™πŸΏ
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by SammyLeeSneh(m): 9:27pm On May 28, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Damn!

A real niggar doesn't waste his time wooing a girl, he goes straight to the point and initial the banging mood ASAP. As a real niggar, you should be able to arouse a girl the moment you meet and put her in the banging mood. Na SIMP dey woo girl. Real niggars go straight to the point and bang her straight up. This means he can meet a girl today and bang her today today!!!!!

Las las no be virgin ,am very sure

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Rhozabeth(m): 9:28pm On May 28, 2023
3yrs! She was worth the time because she eventually became my wife and she is the best thing that has ever happened to me!

10 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by CaptainFM1: 9:29pm On May 28, 2023
Nia69:
Interesting. My boyfriend spent 2 years and it's going well, I'm pretty sure it'll end well too.

He didn't spend 2years. Wooing is instant. There's something you already latched on the very first moment. I don't know....you tell me.

Maybe the way he talks, his perfume, his smile, his courage, his height, his personality, his manhood etc. Whatever hooked you that moment in time is what wooed you.

The 2years is just probably the time it took him to peruse your internal anatomy or the time it took you to agree horizontally with him.

Women think they are calculative, but men are Calculus...using differential equations dy/d-fck to scatter una brains.

14 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by lollybizzu(m): 9:30pm On May 28, 2023
Farid24224:
God!!! Guys I swear I really need help... Would you believe me if I say that I have never toast any girl before, never!!

I might be too young at 21 but I think I should have a lil' experience about it...My friends are making fun of me all the time.. Please I need a reply with tips (Google isn't helping at all)

Am not rich, still a student and hustling around, not handsome, average height at 6'0"

Please help a bro.. πŸ™πŸΏπŸ™πŸΏ

You better face your studies and hustle for now.

Those things are distractions. I didn't toast/date any girl until my service year and I married same lady.

Focus on important things first and make a meaning out of your life first.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Farid24224(m): 9:30pm On May 28, 2023
We Nigerians sef... Ordinary thread wey go dey normal, decent and fun, we Don turn am to "virgin, fvck, bang, Nigerian girls" matter!! 🀦🏿🀦🏿

10 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Squirrel1(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Probably in[b] USA,[/b] not in Nigeria
what's all this slave mentality. American hoes are worst than our Nigerian gurls make I let u know.

Don't u see them hoeing on Twitter, twitch, tick-tock etc. Abeg abeg stop this slave mentality. Yes we have hoes here but our gurls can be good too you know. At least. Make we no de act like slavery still de abeg 😡

10 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by ggood: 9:32pm On May 28, 2023
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:33pm On May 28, 2023
Any toasting wey don pass 7 years my hand no dey inside again. Highest wey I fit toast girl na 6years.

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Farid24224(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2023
lollybizzu:

You better face your studies and hustle for now.

Those things are distractions. I didn't toast/date any girl until my service year and I married same lady.

Focus on important things first and make a meaning out of your life first.

My greatest wish... But I Know during your early youth, you have opportunities to date but refrain from it, but mine is different.. You won't understand. I know nothing about girls, absolutely nothing!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Scarcity234: 9:34pm On May 28, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Yeah, have money and you will literally have all girls at your call...

This is confirmed

6 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Sltp: 9:35pm On May 28, 2023
I don't woo. We meet, talk and start fvcking.

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Badadvisor: 9:35pm On May 28, 2023
CaptainFM1:

He didn't spend 2years. Wooing is instant. There's something you already latched on the very first moment. I don't know....you tell me.

Maybe the way he talks, his perfume, his smile, his courage, his height, his personality, his manhood etc. Whatever hooked you that moment in time is what wooed you.

The 2years is just probably the time it took him to peruse your internal anatomy or the time it took you to agree horizontally with him.

Women think they are calculative, but men are Calculus...using differential equations dy/d-Bleep to scatter una brains.
Facts on facts.
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Jboynokiaphone(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2023
VinnyBaba:

2 years!🀨

She was worth it.

Beautiful, humble, soft-spoken and looked modest.
Her Best friend was doing Runs while her younger Sister was dating a Yahoo Boy but she wasn't influenced.πŸ™‚

She said no to me because she said I looked like a Womanizer! sad

u they Womanize or u no dey Womanize ?

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Federalis: 9:43pm On May 28, 2023
Tpave:
Mine na just eye contact then, relationship don start grin grin

You be winch? I'm here to read lies.

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:46pm On May 28, 2023
He spent about 7 years wooing me.

I later gave in after 7 years. He didn't give up on me because he saw ultimate value in me and I was the best thing to have ever happened to him. Turned out to be the best relationship I had. I set him as a standard. If you don't have such forbearance as a man when dealing with me, I am sorry but I can't date you. Thanks.

Moral lesson: Never give up on that woman because she's not ready or ain't giving in. Patience is key.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 28, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I later gave in after 7 years. He didn't give up on me because he saw ultimate value in me and I was the best thing to have ever happened to him. Turned out to be the best relationship I had. I set him as a standard. If you don't have such forbearance as a man when dealing with, I am sorry but I can't date you. Thanks.

Moral lesson: Never give up on that woman because she's not ready or ain't giving in. Patience is key.

All of you are just coming here to lie for what I dont know

19 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by N3TRAL: 9:47pm On May 28, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I later gave in after 7 years. He didn't give up on me because he saw ultimate value in me and I was the best thing to have ever happened to him. Turned out to be the best relationship I had. I set him as a standard. If you don't have such forbearance as a man when dealing with, I am sorry but I can't date you. Thanks.

My 7 years begins today.

See you in 2030 πŸ’•

13 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Lorayne(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Had?

Wetin sup? Gist me grin

5 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:51pm On May 28, 2023
Lorayne:

Had?

Wetin sup? Gist me grin

Death took him.
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 28, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Women think they are calculative, but men are Calculus...using differential equations dy/d-Bleep to scatter una brains.
Okay.
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:53pm On May 28, 2023
N3TRAL:

My 7 years begins today.

See you in 2030 πŸ’•

I'd be an evening newspaper by then. Sure you'd still want me?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
43 years but the woman is a 4ucking billion dollars.
best response on the thread ❀️

Chase a check, never chase a bi$ch

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:53pm On May 28, 2023
Rayban25:

All of you are just coming here to lie for what I dont know

Why do you think I'm lying? I have better things to do with my time.
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by AZControversial(m): 9:54pm On May 28, 2023
undecided

If I'm successful with it, it won't take me 2mins.

If I'm not......i won't bother coming back.

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by maasoap(m): 9:57pm On May 28, 2023
Tpave:
Mine na just eye contact then, relationship don start grin grin

So, nothing like one week, one month or even a year? You're lying.
My longest time? I shouldn't even say it but I succeeded if we can call it that. grin grin grin
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 9:59pm On May 28, 2023
From April to may 2021 when she started misbehaving I abandoned the whole thing. But lately I started thinking about her again. Hmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Consume 400 Million Condoms Annually - SFH / Man Flees After Impregnating His Mother Again / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.