Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? (25375 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl / What's The Longest Time You've Been Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by maasoap(m): 10:00pm On May 28, 2023
Jodha:
A guy has spent 4 years to ask me out.... I was surprised at how he never gave up. ..
He knew what he saw in you. I once did four years too. Lol. But my wife, one month grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Senioreddy: 10:02pm On May 28, 2023
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Any toasting wey don pass 7 years my hand no dey inside again. Highest wey I fit toast girl na 6years.

sad shocked say God.

two months I no get green light of I go
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:03pm On May 28, 2023
lonelydora:
Nneka!

Back in UNN, pursued this girl from 1st year to 3rd year, and she was doing me "ono nso eru aka" (I'm close but you can't touch me).

Na the day rain beat me in front of Mary Slessor Hostel at night while waiting for her to come back, I advised myself.

I saw shege in that girl's hand.

Chai!

Women Sabi play men whey truely lov them

12 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Melagros(m): 10:03pm On May 28, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Bro, all Girls are NOT the same. sad

There are some Girls that still hold on to Morality principles.πŸ™‚

Why some Girls are Quite Easy to Fcvk diz days is because of their
cravings for Iphone, Designer dresses, Handbags, Sharwama, Vanilla Ice-cream, etc.
😏

There are some Girls that are NOT moved by those things. smiley
That's what some people don't know

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by deyplay: 10:04pm On May 28, 2023
Jodha:

Yhu obviously did like him that's why yhu accepted....

I'm talking about a scenario when yhuve told the guy yhure not interested and he remains persistent for "years" ....and yhu try to accept him ...either out of pity ....or so yhull rest.... That scenario never ends well
then if she "liked" him, why delay for two years? Girls don't delay their dream men

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by deyplay: 10:04pm On May 28, 2023
J2381:
3 years and when she finally said yes, it lasted for 6 months. 😁
u tried
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by fitinwell: 10:05pm On May 28, 2023
Tpave:
Mine na just eye contact then, relationship don start grin grin

7yes
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Melagros(m): 10:05pm On May 28, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Probably in USA, not in Nigeria
Talk about what you know, don't stereotype. Let me repeat this, not all the Girls do runs

4 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by maasoap(m): 10:05pm On May 28, 2023
CaptainFM1:
Wooing is instant. Anything than that is "efforts".....Like you trying or over trying your luck.
Ladies are wooed the moment they see you or the moment you talk to them. It doesn't require stress. If you don't get the result the instant you approached or the moment you say "hello". Trust me it's no longer wooing. It's probably best described as efforts.

That's why it's always advised to be your best everytime. Once you missed the instant wooing, the rest na effort/stress. The heart misses beats when a lady is wooed and it's often instantaneous. When you start putting in efforts....then they turn it into transactional and it's no longer natural.

You made sense with your perspective sha

3 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by deyplay: 10:07pm On May 28, 2023
Farid24224:
God!!! Guys I swear I really need help... Would you believe me if I say that I have never toast any girl before, never!!

I might be too young at 21 but I think I should have a lil' experience about it...My friends are making fun of me all the time.. Please I need a reply with tips (Google isn't helping at all)

Am not rich, still a student and hustling around, not handsome, average height at 6'0"

Please help a bro.. πŸ™πŸΏπŸ™πŸΏ
my advice is take it easy. Nobody wins an award for toasting many girls or having many girlfriends. Let me bless u with one of my favorite dating websites. Read this article:https://www.themodernman.com/nice_guys.html
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Jodha(f): 10:07pm On May 28, 2023
maasoap:

He knew what he saw in you. I once did four years too. Lol. But my wife, one month grin grin grin

I don't know for him o.....I clearly told him I wasn't interested but night has a whole relationship with me planned in his head....
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Jodha(f): 10:08pm On May 28, 2023
deyplay:
then if she "liked" him, why delay for two years? Girls don't delay their dream men

I think this question should be directed to the lady in question......
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by maasoap(m): 10:08pm On May 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:
I told her my feelings after two years of knowing her. Babe said she will think about it . Later when i asked her she said i should forget about. I forgot about it and moved on with my life. Many years down the line at 30+ i still havent dated a single girl. Please is there a guiness record regarding that aspect, lemme check if i go fit blow too?

Is that a personal decision or you are unlucky with girls?
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Haymus007(m): 10:10pm On May 28, 2023
Jodha:
A guy has spent 4 years to ask me out....I was surprised at how he never gave up...
So you later agreed or wah happened afterwards?
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by N3TRAL: 10:10pm On May 28, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'll be an evening newspaper by then. Sure you'd still want me?

If I married you today, would I divorce you in 2030 because you wouldn't be as young as today?

According to scientific facts and statistics, who is more likely to die first? The man.

Firstly, I'll be married to your soul.
Secondly, I'll be married to your spirit.
Thirdly, I'll be married to your mind.
Fourthly, I'll be married to your imperfections.
Fifthly, I'll be married to your uniqueness.
Your body comes sixthed even though you're gorgeous.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by maasoap(m): 10:11pm On May 28, 2023
Jodha:

I don't know for him o.....I clearly told him I wasn't interested but night has a whole relationship with me planned in his head....
He might have his own opportunity in the long run. Sometimes, failed relationship do throw opportunity in one's way.
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Goalnaldo(m): 10:11pm On May 28, 2023
maasoap:

Is that a personal decision or you are unlucky with girls?
after been unlucky with them i now made it a personal decision.

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by maasoap(m): 10:14pm On May 28, 2023
Farid24224:
God!!! Guys I swear I really need help... Would you believe me if I say that I have never toast any girl before, never!!

I might be too young at 21 but I think I should have a lil' experience about it...My friends are making fun of me all the time.. Please I need a reply with tips (Google isn't helping at all)

Am not rich, still a student and hustling around, not handsome, average height at 6'0"

Please help a bro.. πŸ™πŸΏπŸ™πŸΏ

You might want to start with social media like Facebook, WhatsApp, etc to build up your confidence.

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Georgejeez: 10:15pm On May 28, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
He spent about 7 years wooing me.

I later gave in after 7 years. He didn't give up on me because he saw ultimate value in me and I was the best thing to have ever happened to him. Turned out to be the best relationship I had. I set him as a standard. If you don't have such forbearance as a man when dealing with me, I am sorry but I can't date you. Thanks.

Moral lesson: Never give up on that woman because she's not ready or ain't giving in. Patience is key.

Na 7 years old thunder go fire you , you de crase ni,,chai .

Abi na lie you de lie sef , how man when Woman suffer born go chase you for 7 years ?
How many years person de spend to read Law , go Law school and do NYSC?

11 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by maasoap(m): 10:16pm On May 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:
I advice you go back to the drawing board, quitting is not the solution but will make it worse. Even "happily" married men are still out there trying their luck grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by davies(m): 10:16pm On May 28, 2023
4 years.
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:18pm On May 28, 2023
Georgejeez:

Na 7 years old thunder de fire you , you de crase ,,chai .

Abi na lie you de lie sef , how man when Woman suffer born go chase you for 7 years ?
How many years person de spend to read Law , go Law school and do NYSC?

Mind the way you talk to me. We aren't agemates by any standard. I have your type at home in numbers. Forget the internet or anything. You can't talk to me anyhow person to person.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Georgejeez: 10:19pm On May 28, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Mind the way you talk to me. We aren't agemates by any standard. I have your type at home in numbers. Forget the internet or anything. You can't talk to me anyhow person to person.
If you don't like it , go to Court , bloody lier

6 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by deyplay: 10:19pm On May 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:
how was your growing like? You mean u had no love interest in primary , secondary nor university?
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Jodha(f): 10:20pm On May 28, 2023
Haymus007:
So you later agreed or wah happened afterwards?

No I didn't.... I'm a straight forward person.... if I like a guy I wouldn't put him through the stress of asking me out for years....

3 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:20pm On May 28, 2023
Georgejeez:

If you don't like it , go to Court , bloody lier

Ozuor.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by VinnyBaba: 10:21pm On May 28, 2023
Reminderz:

dey play grin

your type is very sweet to manipulate... na your type dem fit sell calculator as mobile phone for...

at this rate, I let people wallow in their path of ignorance... life will definitely teach you..

My Brother, days what you are assuming.πŸ˜’

U no Sabi Woman reach me @all.πŸ™‚πŸ˜€

The Girl was so down to earth and wasn't moved by Material things.

A Few of them, still exists. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Beolly(m): 10:22pm On May 28, 2023
Rhozabeth:
3yrs! She was worth the time because she eventually became my wife and she is the best thing that has ever happened to me!
3 years on one woman? You were wooing her every other week or what exactly please?
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Goalnaldo(m): 10:23pm On May 28, 2023
deyplay:
how was your growing like? You mean u had no love interest in primary , secondary nor university?
primary, yes. Secondary no. I attended a boys only sch. Polytechnic, i was focused on my studies and jesus christ

2 Likes

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Jodha(f): 10:24pm On May 28, 2023
maasoap:

He might have his own opportunity in the long run. Sometimes, failed relationship do throw opportunity in one's way.

Opportunity in what context? With me? Not possible ....with someone else ? Obviously yes

There's this day I was passing by ...I clearly saw him from a distance talking to this girl...his friends saw me and hinted him of my presence....omoh I don't know how he made that girl disappear πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but when I got closer she was not there and he quickly followed me....

I was just smiling...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by marlow1962(m): 10:24pm On May 28, 2023
Reminderz:

one week ke? nor be me... any conversation I have with a girl, if she's not responding to my vibe, I let go immediately...
Immediate discharging, I like that idea.

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by deyplay: 10:24pm On May 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:
primary, yes. Secondary no. I attended a boys only sch. Polytechnic, i was focused on my studies and jesus christ
Nice one. I will offer my little help if you are willing to follow rules. First, if u don't mind, how old are you? Second, are you working? Third, how is your dress sense? Fourth, rate your handsomeness on a scale of 1 to 10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! / I Had A Blood Covenant / Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.