Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? (25359 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl / What's The Longest Time You've Been Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Sike(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2023
Never settle for less. No time to waste time abeg
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Autobot05: 10:16am On May 29, 2023
Only one lady made me ask twice . And i ghosted her after a month due to her silly behaviours.
Na once i dey ask out and they all agreed at once.

This one im seeing 2,3 and 7 years here im shocked cheesy.

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Nobody: 10:19am On May 29, 2023
deltateam:

Has he introduced you to his family?
Yes actually. smiley

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by deltateam: 10:30am On May 29, 2023
Nia69:
Yes actually. smiley

Has he done introduction?
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Nobody: 10:33am On May 29, 2023
deltateam:

Why are you asking?
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Nobody: 10:34am On May 29, 2023
deltateam:

The kind breakfast wey dey wait for am for door ehnπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Nobody: 10:38am On May 29, 2023
Rayban25:

The kind breakfast wey dey wait for am for door ehnπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
undecided If I chop breakfast how does it affect you?

Rayban25 come and answer my question o. Cause I don't understand why you're sounding like you know my bf and I.

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by ceasare: 10:38am On May 29, 2023
Jodha:

A little advice sis...never date a man that have spent years wooing yhu...trust me it never ends well...

Omo Odo agba....may ur days be long for that statement!!!
If I stay so long on ur case gbagbe....na roast I go roast u las las

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by bizhop01: 11:09am On May 29, 2023
Who get time for woman

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Wuminity(f): 11:31am On May 29, 2023
πŸ₯± Here to read comments.
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Jodha(f): 11:57am On May 29, 2023
Silentgroper:
.. How did you not get creeped out by that.

I literally would've felt he was stalking me .. which is a big issue

My dear....at one point I was screened out ...even scared cause he likes drawing attention to me...
I'm a person that hates public attention... I'll go about my business without anybody noticing me....but anytime he sees me he'll call out to me so loudly and if I ignore he'll come to me....in a manner that everyone will be staring at me...and I hate it

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Sleekfingers: 12:12pm On May 29, 2023
Tpave:
Mine na just eye contact then, relationship don start grin grin

Na Dem dey rush me.

Even as a married man. Dem still dey rush me . ..
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by makavelli80(m): 12:14pm On May 29, 2023
VinnyBaba:

2 years!🀨

She was worth it.

Beautiful, humble, soft-spoken and looked modest.
Her Best friend was doing Runs while her younger Sister was dating a Yahoo Boy but she wasn't influenced.πŸ™‚

She said no to me because she said I looked like a Womanizer! sad

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Pacesetter123(m): 12:35pm On May 29, 2023
N3TRAL:

My face has experienced its largest grin of this finished month. I can now sleep like a baby tonight.

About 7 weeks ago, I eulogized you on my Nairaland signature.

Your commendation has made me fulfilled, until tomorrow when my worries will resurface within.

Thank you Incomparable Beauty.
Are you a poet?
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by caandi: 12:51pm On May 29, 2023
Jodha:

A little advice sis...never date a man that have spent years wooing yhu...trust me it never ends well...
pls say it louder
Ahswear down they will always hurt/pay you back
Like it just doesn’t end well at all….

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Fiscus105(m): 1:02pm On May 29, 2023
Autobot05:
Only one lady made me ask twice . And i ghosted her after a month due to her silly behaviours.

Ur experience,....I think says about ur age and by extension ur behavior and people around you .

(First, hope u know some people existed before phone and social media? If u asked a girl out which she yet to accept and latter traveled, which u couldn't see nor communicating again and she later came back after 3/5 years, where you continued. How will u describe such scenario?)

Even in time of social media, if u say lady must accept you once or twice u ask her out..... I'm seeing you marry "our" wife in future.

I guess, oloshos and coded runs girls, full ur dictionary.
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Edipet(m): 1:05pm On May 29, 2023
Autobot05:

you must be a fine man.
We wey ugly dey suffer
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Autobot05: 1:11pm On May 29, 2023
Fiscus105:

Ur experience,....I think says about ur age and by extension ur behavior and people around you .

(First, hope u know some people existed before phone and social media? If u asked a girl out which she yet to accept and latter traveled, which u couldn't see nor communicating again and she later came back after 3/5 years, where you continued. How will u describe such scenario?)

Even in time of social media, if u say lady must accept you once or twice u ask her out..... I'm seeing you marry "our" wife in future.

I guess, oloshos and coded runs girls, full ur dictionary.

Yeah im young .... early early 20's grin
I believe that your pattern of approaching women matters a lot . Why ask a woman out for years or months like you dont have a job or sth ? So inbetween those 7 years no other lady caught your attention ?

Youre wrong @the bolded im very picky when it comes to women . a materialistic or flirty lady talkless of hookup girl is an automatic turnoff for me ...just that in the end a woman is a woman... they lie they manipulate

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Edipet(m): 1:12pm On May 29, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Na Dem dey rush me.

Even as a married man. Dem still dey rush me . ..
maybe you are good looking
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Silentgroper(m): 1:12pm On May 29, 2023
Jodha:

My dear....at one point I was screened out ...even scared cause he likes drawing attention to me...
I'm a person that hates public attention... I'll go about my business without anybody noticing me....but anytime he sees me he'll call out to me so loudly and if I ignore he'll come to me....in a manner that everyone will be staring at me...and I hate it

I get that ..

it can be nauseating most times ..

niqqaz can be funny tho
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Silentgroper(m): 1:13pm On May 29, 2023
Brushstrokes20:
I don't woo ladies ( probably cos of my shy nature)....
They do the wooing, yet I still find it difficult to follow up.

my category

✌️✌️✌️

erm , I'm not the shy type btw

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Silentgroper(m): 1:15pm On May 29, 2023
Farid24224:
God!!! Guys I swear I really need help... Would you believe me if I say that I have never toast any girl before, never!!

I might be too young at 21 but I think I should have a lil' experience about it...My friends are making fun of me all the time.. Please I need a reply with tips (Google isn't helping at all)

Am not rich, still a student and hustling around, not handsome, average height at 6'0"

Please help a bro.. πŸ™πŸΏπŸ™πŸΏ

get rich my gee ...

you don't want to stress yourself for nothing.

you don't need it ..

they'll come to you

trust!!;
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Silentgroper(m): 1:17pm On May 29, 2023
CaptainFM1:

He didn't spend 2years. Wooing is instant. There's something you already latched on the very first moment. I don't know....you tell me.

Maybe the way he talks, his perfume, his smile, his courage, his height, his personality, his manhood etc. Whatever hooked you that moment in time is what wooed you.

The 2years is just probably the time it took him to peruse your internal anatomy or the time it took you to agree horizontally with him.

Women think they are calculative, but men are Calculus...using differential equations dy/d-fck to scatter una brains.

😁😁😁😁

we tend to outsmart them most times
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Senioreddy: 1:19pm On May 29, 2023
G00DHardDick:

I'm currently dating a Russian girl. Read my thread about my travel to Dubai and how I meet a Russian girl who usually comes there to buy goods. Nothing concern me concern Nigerian girls

Oya na. If you get mind, treat the Russian babe the same way an average Nigerian guy would treat a Nigerian babe. Insult and disrespect her, slap and body shame her, cheat on her etc. make you chi chumtin

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Silentgroper(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2023
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Any toasting wey don pass 7 years my hand no dey inside again. Highest wey I fit toast girl na 6years.

bros .. you don get problem if you dey toast woman pass 3 months

πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by todugo(m): 1:27pm On May 29, 2023
VinnyBaba:

2 years!🀨

She was worth it.

Beautiful, humble, soft-spoken and looked modest.
Her Best friend was doing Runs while her younger Sister was dating a Yahoo Boy but she wasn't influenced.πŸ™‚

She said no to me because she said I looked like a Womanizer! sad

2years grin grin bro she be virgin? If she no be virgin you no try at all. How you go dey chase girl for 2years wey another man don use tire grin
Shine your eyes grin

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Westerhoffe(m): 1:29pm On May 29, 2023
Nia69:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You're a clown.
Errmm… Do you wear makeup? cool
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Silentgroper(m): 1:37pm On May 29, 2023
Olabrown241:
I will spend one month wooing you, only to get to your p**sy and it’ll be smelling like spoilt fish or you can’t position well for doggy style 😭😭😭, I will swear for you ni

oloun!!!!

😁😁😁
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Silentgroper(m): 1:45pm On May 29, 2023
lomprico:
A whole session, during uni days

That's approximately a year ..

geee 🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦🀦
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Errmm… Do you wear makeup?
Only on special occasions.
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Westerhoffe(m): 1:51pm On May 29, 2023
Nia69:
Only on special occasions.

Nice!
I hope for your next occasion, the makeup artists give you a clownish makeup.
No need to thank me.
What are friends for?
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Farid24224(m): 2:11pm On May 29, 2023
maasoap:

You might start with social media like Facebook, WhatsApp, etc to build up your confidence.

Okay thanks, that'll be great.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Consume 400 Million Condoms Annually - SFH / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? / How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday