Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,309 members, 7,780,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:57 PM

What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? (25252 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl / What's The Longest Time You've Been Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Farid24224(m): 2:12pm On May 29, 2023
bojar:

Google โ€œ The 3% manโ€ by Corey Wayne.. check out the YouTube channel also..

Checking it out right now...
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Farid24224(m): 2:12pm On May 29, 2023
OvertheTop:

Open a New Thread

Okay, will do.
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Farid24224(m): 2:14pm On May 29, 2023
Silentgroper:

get rich my gee ...

you don't want to stress yourself for nothing.

you don't need it ..

they'll come to you

trust!!;

When you get rich, there are lots of gold diggers out there and you won't be able to separate them from the good ones.. Unlike if you are not rich.
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Nice!
I hope for your next occasion, the makeup artists give you a clownish makeup.
No need to thank me.
What are friends for?
cool
Yeah. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ แบธshe o.
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Sleekfingers: 2:38pm On May 29, 2023
Edipet:
maybe you are good looking

Yeah
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Fiscus105(m): 2:57pm On May 29, 2023
Autobot05:

Yeah im young .... early early 20's grin
I believe that your pattern of approaching women matters a lot . Why ask a woman out for years or months like you dont have a job or sth ? So inbetween those 7 years no other lady caught your attention[ ?
Youre wrong @the bolded im very picky when it comes to women . a materialistic or flirty lady talkless of hookup girl is an automatic turnoff for me ...just that in the end a woman is a woman... they lie they manipulate

@ ur bolded, .....a teenager talking as if he asking out and dating only one girl.
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Exceed15: 3:08pm On May 29, 2023
Things just happened.
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Autobot05: 3:12pm On May 29, 2023
Fiscus105:

@ ur bolded, .....a teenager talking as if he asking out and dating only one girl.

Ion get you
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by GoodCane: 3:17pm On May 29, 2023
Senioreddy:

Oya na. If you get mind, treat the Russian babe the same way an average Nigerian guy would treat a Nigerian babe. Insult and disrespect her, slap and body shame her, cheat on her etc. make you chi chumtin

Don't you have sense ? You wan use foreign babe take compare Nigeria girls who are parasites and liabilities? Dude, I think you should read up all my threads on nairaland. Nothing concern me concern Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Silentgroper(m): 4:48pm On May 29, 2023
Farid24224:

When you get rich, there are lots of gold diggers out there and you won't be able to separate them from the good ones.. Unlike if you are not rich.

The good ones ...

tsk

happy searching โœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธ
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by donkelvin10(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2023
Most LADIES now prefer HO*K UP to DATING ๐Ÿค”
Once you type SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP NEEDED, No Response...
But once you type HO*K UP NEEDED, they will FLOOD YOUR DM๐Ÿ“ฉ

What's this world turning into ๐Ÿ˜‚

If there are STILL SERIOUS LADIES out there interested in a TRUE RELATIONSHIP, my WHATSAPP 09023630072 is available
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Farid24224(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2023
Silentgroper:

The good ones ...

tsk

happy searching โœŒ๏ธโœŒ๏ธ

As along the bad one exists, there are good ones...

1 Like

Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Silentgroper(m): 9:08pm On May 29, 2023
Farid24224:

As along the bad one exists, there are good ones...

Right ...

good luck anyways
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by ZINNYBANKS: 8:16am On May 30, 2023
Some guys don craze o 2 yrs ah grin
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Sammy101111(m): 12:52pm On May 30, 2023
77 years
Re: What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? by Senioreddy: 2:26pm On May 30, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Don't you have sense ? You wan use foreign babe take compare Nigeria girls who are parasites and liabilities? Dude, I think you should read up all my threads on nairaland. Nothing concern me concern Nigerian girls.

I'll ignore your insult and just tell you the bitter truth you don't want hear.
Now like I told you earlier, you get and attract your kind.
First it's worth noting that not all Nigerian girls/ladies are liabilities.
Secondly, it's mostly men who can't man up to their responsibilities refer to ladies as liabilities. Yes it's good a lady makes her own money but common guy, bulk lies on your shoulder or are you looking for the one that will feed you abi the one that won't ask for anything?
Lastly, you see correct babes working in well paying organizations or parastatals but you no dey see them na liabilities you dey always see. Bro that speaks volume about you too.
My humble submission.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why are Women Not Crazy About Tall Men? / Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding' / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.