Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

The Great Debate Between The Creationist And An Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Great Debate Between The Creationist And An Atheist (343 Views)

10 Basics Every Creationist Must Know / Creationist Gets Fired From University For Finding Creation Evidence / Renowned Evolutionist Turns Creationist And Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Great Debate Between The Creationist And An Atheist by ThorOdinson: 5:08pm On May 28, 2023
[b][/b]

(The Question)
Were we created or did we evolve? How did we arrive?
What's the purpose of our existence? Why are we alive?
Tell me who do you believe in? To what do you subscribe?
And when it's time for you to prove yourself, how will you survive?

INTRODUCTION
First I'd like to thank y'all for coming out today
We would ask that you close your mouth and pay close attention to what we're about to say

I'm your moderator in this great debate
We're tackling a topic that's highly prevalent state to state
To my left an evolutionist atheist, he'll be stating his case against
The man to my right who's a creationist

(Did a deity create this or did we evolve as a basic gist)

You, Sir (The creationist)

Well the Bible states in the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth
So everything we see here was his hand at work
This man's a jerk I've read his books and seen his lectures
Even studied all his tapes about how we were lifeforms that evolved from apes
I ask you how could a intelligent being come out of a lesser being?
This is the thing with which we're wrestling
The Universe and man are God's creation, just admit it pop
If we evolved from apes and apes are still around why?

OK your time is up you'll get a chance to talk some more
But at this time we need to let our second speaker have the floor
Let's give the same respect to him and not speak all at once
So we'll pass the baton to your opponent, now for his response

{Evolutionist} Atheist

{Well the concept of life evolving and the way that things were brought in
Was fathered and authored by Charles Darwin
Your assessment of what we believe was improperly covered
We only speak of how one life form changes into another
You believe in God but can't prove there's a god and this is vital
Your theology is based upon a contradicting bible
You don't worship him you worship idols and hold self-righteous dispositions
If God is real why is this world in this condition?
I feel humanity has had enough of this lie
You praise a spirit that allows people to suffer and die
And no matter how much you pray and look up to the sky
Things remain corrupt..}

(Moderator)

Alright, your times up to rebut and reply

Moderator (Creationist) {Evolutionist}]
Right now, this debate is winding down
We're finding out some things now so we'll let the evolutionist start this time around

Evolutionist (Atheist)
{Well as for the Universe we've never said who made it
Evolution is not the theory of how life originated
Your failed connection and theory rejection
Is only evidence of your lack of comprehension in the process of natural selection}

(Creationist)

(Well motion and order are the first two laws of the Universe
We don't agree that stars and planets are the result of a big burst
Think of the perfect celestial trajectory
How things operate successfully with intricate detailed complexity)

(Atheist)
{Can you believe this idiot sitting next to me?
See you're speaking scientifically, prove God did it and break it down specifically}

(Creationist)

(I've done that through the scriptures, what you've heard is the truth
Whether it's Bible or Qur'an, see God's word is the proof
And I agree I'm speaking scientifically we're in compliance
But my last question to you will be, who created Science?)
{End}

What is your take on this
Let’s hear your opinion.

Re: The Great Debate Between The Creationist And An Atheist by Maynmaynmayn: 10:22pm On May 28, 2023
Prove that the god you worship in your scripture did it, the creationist answered “ I've done that through the scriptures, what you've heard is the truth” 😁
Is allah and yahweh the same deity now?
And you mentioned just 2 out of the other monotheistic Gods, what about Brahma or ahura?
Bwahahahaha cheesy
Re: The Great Debate Between The Creationist And An Atheist by LordReed(m): 10:47pm On May 28, 2023
ThorOdinson:
[b][/b]

(The Question)
Were we created or did we evolve? How did we arrive?
What's the purpose of our existence? Why are we alive?
Tell me who do you believe in? To what do you subscribe?
And when it's time for you to prove yourself, how will you survive?

INTRODUCTION
First I'd like to thank y'all for coming out today
We would ask that you close your mouth and pay close attention to what we're about to say

I'm your moderator in this great debate
We're tackling a topic that's highly prevalent state to state
To my left an evolutionist atheist, he'll be stating his case against
The man to my right who's a creationist

(Did a deity create this or did we evolve as a basic gist)

You, Sir (The creationist)

Well the Bible states in the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth
So everything we see here was his hand at work
This man's a jerk I've read his books and seen his lectures
Even studied all his tapes about how we were lifeforms that evolved from apes
I ask you how could a intelligent being come out of a lesser being?
This is the thing with which we're wrestling
The Universe and man are God's creation, just admit it pop
If we evolved from apes and apes are still around why?

OK your time is up you'll get a chance to talk some more
But at this time we need to let our second speaker have the floor
Let's give the same respect to him and not speak all at once
So we'll pass the baton to your opponent, now for his response

{Evolutionist} Atheist

{Well the concept of life evolving and the way that things were brought in
Was fathered and authored by Charles Darwin
Your assessment of what we believe was improperly covered
We only speak of how one life form changes into another
You believe in God but can't prove there's a god and this is vital
Your theology is based upon a contradicting bible
You don't worship him you worship idols and hold self-righteous dispositions
If God is real why is this world in this condition?
I feel humanity has had enough of this lie
You praise a spirit that allows people to suffer and die
And no matter how much you pray and look up to the sky
Things remain corrupt..}

(Moderator)

Alright, your times up to rebut and reply

Moderator (Creationist) {Evolutionist}]
Right now, this debate is winding down
We're finding out some things now so we'll let the evolutionist start this time around

Evolutionist (Atheist)
{Well as for the Universe we've never said who made it
Evolution is not the theory of how life originated
Your failed connection and theory rejection
Is only evidence of your lack of comprehension in the process of natural selection}

(Creationist)

(Well motion and order are the first two laws of the Universe
We don't agree that stars and planets are the result of a big burst
Think of the perfect celestial trajectory
How things operate successfully with intricate detailed complexity)

(Atheist)
{Can you believe this idiot sitting next to me?
See you're speaking scientifically, prove God did it and break it down specifically}

(Creationist)

(I've done that through the scriptures, what you've heard is the truth
Whether it's Bible or Qur'an, see God's word is the proof
And I agree I'm speaking scientifically we're in compliance
But my last question to you will be, who created Science?)
{End}

Let’s hear your opinion.

Bwahahahahaha! This is what a christian thinks an atheist would say. You should go listen to actual debates between someone supporting evolution and someone supporting creation.
Re: The Great Debate Between The Creationist And An Atheist by Dtruthspeaker: 4:53am On May 29, 2023
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! This is what a christian thinks an atheist would say. You should go listen to actual debates between someone supporting evolution and someone supporting creation.

Satan's spawn, you have lost your intelligence. You forget your evil brothers said it here
Re: The Great Debate Between The Creationist And An Atheist by Dtruthspeaker: 4:57am On May 29, 2023
ThorOdinson:

Let’s hear your opinion.

There is no more argument. People have seen that evolution is a Lie and not able to stand at all no matter all the noise the devil makes.

1 Like

Re: The Great Debate Between The Creationist And An Atheist by LordReed(m): 9:21am On May 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Satan's spawn, you have lost your intelligence. You forget your evil brothers said it here

Quote someone saying that evolution was fathered by Charles Darwin.

1 Like

Re: The Great Debate Between The Creationist And An Atheist by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:10am On May 29, 2023
Evolutionists are intelligent but Creationists are the wise intellectuals on this planet!

When you examine the two Evolutionists says we came by chance and that everything we see today began by chance. Surely they must have constructive argument to back up their claim just as Creationists also have their own constructive argument to back up whatever the books the considered to be divinely inspired says.

But then the question any right thinking person should ask is:

Why are we interested in the beginning?

Well from my personal point of view i think people just want to know the answers to these questions:

How did we get here?
What are we doing here?
What happens to us or where do we go when we die?

Of course the only person who can answer all these questions must be present when life started in the beginning!

So if we find it really difficult to agree on what we think about these questions there is one thing that no sane human should ignore:

How do we cohabit peacefully here on this planet?

Life is good and sweet at least we need to know how we can live without hurting one another even though we don't share same hobbies.

That leads us to the most important aspect we must all look into:

Who sets the standard for right and wrong?

Since Evolutionists says everything happened by chance it will be really difficult for them to come to reasonable terms on how we can cohabit peacefully in fact they must rely on something that will also bring such standard to them by chance!

But as for Creationists since they agree that there is Someone who is the caused of life on this planet their problem has been half solved what remains is how do they get in touch with this Creator for Him/Her/it to direct them on how they're going to live happily as one family of human race.

So while evolutionists have no solution to the problem affecting our very existence on the planet creationists only need to agree on the source of divine guidance.

That's why i said Evolutionists may be intelligent but Creationists are wiser!

1 Like

Re: The Great Debate Between The Creationist And An Atheist by Aemmyjah(m): 11:25am On May 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Evolutionists are intelligent but Creationists are the wise intellectuals on this planet!

When you examine the two Evolutionists says we came by chance and that everything we see today began by chance. Surely they must have constructive argument to back up their claim just as Creationists also have their own constructive argument to back up whatever the books the considered to be divinely inspired says.

But then the question any right thinking person should ask is:

Why are we interested in the beginning?

Well from my personal point of view i think people just want to know the answers to these questions:

How did we get here?
What are we doing here?
What happens to us or where do we go when we die?

Of course the only person who can answer all these questions must be present when life started in the beginning!

So if we find it really difficult to agree on what we think about these questions there is one thing that no sane human should ignore:

How do we cohabit peacefully here on this planet?

Life is good and sweet at least we need to know how we can live without hurting one another even though we don't share same hobbies.

That leads us to the most important aspect we must all look into:

Who sets the standard for right and wrong?

Since Evolutionists says everything happened by chance it will be really difficult for them to come to reasonable terms on how we can cohabit peacefully in fact they must rely on something that will also bring such standard to them by chance!

But as for Creationists since they agree that there is Someone who is the caused of life on this planet their problem has been half solved what remains is how do they get in touch with this Creator for Him/Her/it to direct them on how they're going to live happily as one family of human race.

So while evolutionists have no solution to the problem affecting our very existence on the planet creationists only need to agree on the source of divine guidance.

That's why i said Evolutionists may be intelligent but Creationists are wiser!

I disagree with you a million percent and there's no way you can convince me that evolutionist have ANY intelligence.
I'm surprised you're saying this cos it will mean that some or all of their argument is actually true. Not just based on religious view, is there any intelligence in anyone who believe that a house may have no builder even if he's a PhD holder? No
From Jehovah's standpoint, those who reject the existence of the Creator are FOOLS cos they don't consider the evidence for themselves
Jehovah's Witnesses are not Creationists either. We [b]know[/b]there is a Creator but we don't accept the Creationism theory either.
Evolutionists are not intelligent in any way
Let them come and prove to us that any thing in the artificial world has no designer and we'll consider their intelligence

Re: The Great Debate Between The Creationist And An Atheist by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:39am On May 29, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I disagree with you a million percent and there's no way you can convince me that evolutionist have ANY intelligence.
I'm surprised you're saying this cos it will mean that some or all of their argument is actually true. Not just based on religious view, is there any intelligence in anyone who believe that a house may have no builder even if he's a PhD holder? No
From Jehovah's standpoint, those who reject the existence of the Creator are FOOLS cos they don't consider the evidence for themselves
Jehovah's Witnesses are not Creationists either. We [b]know[/b]there is a Creator but we don't accept the Creationism theory either.
Let them come and prove to us that any thing in the artificial world has no designer and we'll consider their intelligence

Ọmọ intelligence has to do with fixing things for the main time even though things may go wrong again but wisdom is finding a permanent solution to issues.

So while Satan is highly intelligent he is not wise!

Remember God's word called him the ruler of the world {John 14:30; 2Corinthians 4:4; 1John 5:19} it takes a high level of intelligence to convince the first human couple to disobey our Creator, to convince 1/3 of the angels in heaven to abandon God's work, to introduce different system of government each time one fails.

But if Satan is wise he should have feared the true God who created all things so my brother don't misconstrue the two wisdom totally differs from intelligence! smiley
Re: The Great Debate Between The Creationist And An Atheist by Dtruthspeaker: 1:47pm On May 29, 2023
LordReed:

Quote someone saying that evolution was fathered by Charles Darwin.

See Satan's spawn at work. See how he has sneakily changed it into "fathered by Charles devil Darwin."
Re: The Great Debate Between The Creationist And An Atheist by LordReed(m): 5:09pm On May 29, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See Satan's spawn at work. See how he has sneakily changed it into "fathered by Charles devil Darwin."

So you can't quote anyone saying that?
Re: The Great Debate Between The Creationist And An Atheist by FRANCISTOWN: 6:37pm On May 29, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Who is this illiterate?
Did you see where the creator was creating things?
What proofs do you have to back up what is unprovable?
Where is that creator now?

Some of you go just dey yarn dust
Re: The Great Debate Between The Creationist And An Atheist by ThorOdinson: 8:57pm On May 29, 2023
This is an actual debate between the Evolutionist and an atheist
but the Evolutionist is also the Creationist in this context
LordReed:

Re: The Great Debate Between The Creationist And An Atheist by Aemmyjah(m): 10:06am On May 30, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

Who is this illiterate?
Did you see where the creator was creating things?
What proofs do you have to back up what is unprovable?
Where is that creator now?

Some of you go just dey yarn dust

You have to see someone who made something to believe that that thing was made? U must be in the workshop to believe something was made?
Illiterate

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Prayer Hour With Rev. Sam Oye Daily By 6 AM / Exposing Reno Omokri lies/ignorance on Trinity / Praying 1hr in tongues can transform you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.