Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,618 members, 7,801,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration (56547 Views)

Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN / Tinubu's Inauguration: Witches And Wizards Issue Strong Warning / Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by joelbooks: 5:17pm On May 28, 2023
United States of America Delegation Arrives Nigeria for Inauguration of Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Welcome to Nigeria! We are excited to receive the delegation from @POTUS Biden, led by @SecFudge from the Department of Housing and Urban Development, as they join us in Abuja for the inauguration of President-Elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

https://twitter.com/USinNigeria/status/1662852427853320195

73 Likes 27 Shares

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Highlife217: 5:18pm On May 28, 2023
No one in America knows who she is

142 Likes 20 Shares

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by SwissMass: 5:18pm On May 28, 2023
Nice

183 Likes 15 Shares

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:19pm On May 28, 2023
It’s getting hotter here, tomorrow is not for kids and chest beaters

Read this again

262 Likes 36 Shares

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by bazoodo: 5:19pm On May 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by HacheNoire: 5:19pm On May 28, 2023
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

History about to be made!

God bless His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

The Labour of our hero’s past, shall never be in vain

205 Likes 24 Shares

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by MisterBanny(m): 5:19pm On May 28, 2023
Tinubu is a global force to reckon with. Peter Obi can never attract these calibre of eminent personalities.

148 Likes 23 Shares

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by joelbooks: 5:19pm On May 28, 2023
Highlife217:

82 Likes 16 Shares

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Olachase(m): 5:20pm On May 28, 2023
Pls don't forget to check on every Obi fans they are going through alot 🀭🀭

245 Likes 25 Shares

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Afamed: 5:21pm On May 28, 2023
For those of us in the ring

Zombies aka wailing children of frustration keep off

197 Likes 25 Shares

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Felabrity: 5:21pm On May 28, 2023
Random and unknown US politicians

Keyamo get levels pass these ones

Where is Biden, Kamala, the Secretary?

67 Likes 14 Shares

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by HacheNoire: 5:22pm On May 28, 2023
Highlife217:

Did you see Airforce 1?

Relax! Reality will face you in few hours time.

101 Likes 13 Shares

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Afamed: 5:24pm On May 28, 2023
Felabrity:
Random and unknown US politicians

Keyamo get levels pass these ones

Where is Biden, Kamala, the Secretary?

HMM

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by olatade(m): 5:25pm On May 28, 2023
Hmm
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by olatade(m): 5:27pm On May 28, 2023
E go pain some people ooh

82 Likes 14 Shares

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by triple996(m): 5:40pm On May 28, 2023
LET THE WAILLING BEGIN

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by nairavsdollars(f): 8:06pm On May 28, 2023
Where is that pastor that Saud Tinubu will be arrested

56 Likes 11 Shares

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by bewla(m): 8:06pm On May 28, 2023
Clip

1 Like

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Latestreport1: 8:06pm On May 28, 2023
Portable Zazu Turns To God in Prayers After APC & Tinubu Ripped Him Of 10Million Naira

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeCXxhVfu04

Please πŸ™ support me by SUBSCRIBING to my channel. Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Zimzy(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2023
God have mercy on Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Akshow: 8:07pm On May 28, 2023
USA entourage ke?

What happened to chimamanda's letter? grin grin grin

Buncha jokers. They are all the same no matter their education.

76 Likes 15 Shares

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by bewla(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2023
triple996:
LET THE WAILLING BEGIN
Tomorrow now

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by 43Ronin: 8:07pm On May 28, 2023
ok
Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by obembet(f): 8:07pm On May 28, 2023
As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by olatade(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2023
Abeg obidients never recover from the RenewedHopeConcert, they are still compiling the list of artists to cancel

65 Likes 16 Shares

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by inoki247: 8:07pm On May 28, 2023
You people shouting nobody knows them you can goan kill them to know and confirm if they truly know them just kill them the way you guy's killed US embassy staff.....

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Jakpon: 8:07pm On May 28, 2023
Oya na Who dey breet? I thought that overrated story teller, shimamanda adishie, wrote a letter of protest to Joe Biden. grin grin

After the successful inauguration of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the Executive President of Nigeria tomorrow, zombidiots and IPOB miscreants will be like

139 Likes 17 Shares

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:07pm On May 28, 2023
GOD BLESS NIGERIA πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ™ πŸ™Œ

GOD BLESS OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT,
PRESIDENT-ELECT ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

paymentvoucher:
MY PRESIDENT!!!
May your reign favour me and my entire family, Amen.
Raskimonojendor:

Amen.
And me and my family too. Amen.
AMEN,
And each and everyone of us @.
horgarzer:
May I be successful with my family and friends ijn. May Tinubu reign bring prosperity to me ijn
Ingocof:
Gbogbo wa lo ma ri BATISHE.
AMEN.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable members like you on this platform gentlemen.
Shame on all children of hate, frustrations and perdition, the enemies of the nation, (no matter where the swines are from in any part of Nigeria.)
Whatsoever they wish for our darling nation will happen to them πŸ’―.

Keep up the positivity guys.
God bless you all.

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by Houseofglam7(f): 8:07pm On May 28, 2023
🫀

1 Like

Re: US Delegation Arrives Nigeria For Tinubu's Inauguration by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:07pm On May 28, 2023
triple996:
LET THE WAILLING BEGIN

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition you can continue to wail for another 8 years of una miserable lives.

8 βž•οΈ 8 = 16 wasted years of bitterness, hatred, anger and foolishness.

What a life!
What a miserable life y'all living COH!! πŸ‘… πŸ˜›

johnjose68:

We are happy that you're not happy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚.
We love your reply to the kid.
That was apt bro.
As e dey pain dem tinz....... πŸ˜›

Shigishege2:
I come dey pity obidiotts doomed livesgrin
Chai!
Una don show dem shege for dis side.
Dem neva see chomtin..... cheesy

128 Likes 13 Shares

femisplash:
How can one section of the country be so bitter (Igbos) while others are happy and celebrating. Baba God abeg slap these children of hate with your hands of joy, that the spirit of bitterness may fly out of their lives, Amen.
AMEN IN JESUS NAME.
Igbos are angry and bitter,
While we true and sane igbos are happy.
We love our darling country to the moon and back.
πŸ’‹ ❀️ 😍
God bless Nigeria.

Houseofglam7:
🫀

114 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.