Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Do U Really Think Dr Conrad Murray Killed Micheal Jackson? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do U Really Think Dr Conrad Murray Killed Micheal Jackson? (3187 Views)

Janet Jackson Wears Illuminati 'evil Eye' Pendant To Conrad Murray Trial.is Jane / Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Really Think Dr Conrad Murray Killed Micheal Jackson? by dennylove(m): 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2011
A HAUNTING image of Michael Jackson's lifeless body lying on a hospital bed was shown to jurors today in the trial of the doctor accused of killing the star with an overdose.

His pale body was seen lying on a gurney after he died from an overdose of a powerful anesthetic.

Adoring Jackson fans were massed outside the court in America as the highly anticipated case of Dr Conrad Murray finally began.

Star ,  Michael Jackson
Star ,  Michael Jackson

Deputy district attorney David Walgren displayed the picture that appeared to show tape or tubing over Jackson's face.

Prosecutor Mr Walgren said: "The evidence will show that Michael Jackson literally put his life in the hands of Conrad Murray. Michael Jackson trusted his life to the medical skills of Conrad Murray.

"The evidence will show that misplaced trust had far too high a price to pay,  it cost Michael Jackson his life."

An incredible recording was played to the court in which the star slurred his speech and was clearly under the influence of drugs.

Dr Murray is accused of giving the troubled star a lethal dose of the surgical anesthetic propofol and then failing to monitor him as he died from what a coroner labelled "acute propofol intoxication".

The physician's lawyers claim Jackson - a chronic insomniac - was so desperate for sleep he drank the drug, which he called 'milk' while the doctor wasn't looking.

Mr Walgren said the recording showed Dr Murray knew what impact his treatment was having on the singer.         pls ur comment is appreciated aiight.
Re: Do U Really Think Dr Conrad Murray Killed Micheal Jackson? by Rgp92: 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2011
No
Re: Do U Really Think Dr Conrad Murray Killed Micheal Jackson? by Blackteeth(m): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2011
I checked the names of micheal Jackson and Conrad Murray in Nigerian politics but couldn't find them. Who are they pls? Someone help me.
Re: Do U Really Think Dr Conrad Murray Killed Micheal Jackson? by r231(m): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2011
Nope
Re: Do U Really Think Dr Conrad Murray Killed Micheal Jackson? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2011
op prolly lost his way around here.

but really if you think murray killed wacko, you are an e-mumu.

We did it   wink
Re: Do U Really Think Dr Conrad Murray Killed Micheal Jackson? by BootyOnMe: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2011
Yes! With the permission of Michael Jackon.
NOT GUILTY! kiss
Re: Do U Really Think Dr Conrad Murray Killed Micheal Jackson? by BootyOnMe: 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2011
The verdict is almost in!

God please. . .NOT GUILTY.

Michael Jackson killed himself. He was a drug addict.

Period!!!!
Re: Do U Really Think Dr Conrad Murray Killed Micheal Jackson? by BootyOnMe: 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2011
GUILTY!!!!!

cry cry cry cry cry cry

This China na wah!

You can't play youtube and you can't visit blog sites.

No wonder they are progressing waaaay beyond the USA! kiss
Re: Do U Really Think Dr Conrad Murray Killed Micheal Jackson? by r231(m): 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2011
thats crazy and they remand him in jail too
Re: Do U Really Think Dr Conrad Murray Killed Micheal Jackson? by victorian(f): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2011
Yes, he did, His sense of overlooking little details and near death signs in Micheal Jackson"s health and prescriptions caused it. He was not professionally dedicated to the job offered to him and he was paid handsomely. What a huge loss.
Re: Do U Really Think Dr Conrad Murray Killed Micheal Jackson? by Nayah(f): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2011
I think, Michael Jackson's death was a shock for everybody, so that people want to search a responsible, but there's one thing which is undenaible: His consumption of medecines went too far
Re: Do U Really Think Dr Conrad Murray Killed Micheal Jackson? by yme1(f): 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2011
Oh plsssssssss
Micheal was an adult and he knew the implication of drug overdose and using an unaesthetic drug to boost him to sleep was not a brilliant idea
Pardon me but he saw this coming. He wasn't God so how the fark will a human stoop so low as to turn into a different being through medical aid far from what God created you to be (it still baffles me ) undecided Oh i forgot, we are advancing in technology now, so should the human mind develop rampant insanity, right? undecided tongue
Mshwwwwwww they should let that doctor go and let the sleeping dog lie. cool
Re: Do U Really Think Dr Conrad Murray Killed Micheal Jackson? by Nayah(f): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2011
y me, yes but when you trust a professional who's a doctor and know perfectly danger of some "drugs" you can admit why some people are suspicious
Re: Do U Really Think Dr Conrad Murray Killed Micheal Jackson? by abiike: 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2011
I don't think we should hold Dr.Murray guilty. Mj's family should also be arrested. Personally, I believe they knew he was self destructing and did nothing to stop him. Jermaine-not sure if that is his name- was busy living off being Mj's brother, his father too. Mj was a lonely sad dude jor. Look at Britney Spear's case when she almost went gaga, her father went to court and had her sent to rehab. Conrad is just a scapegoat
Re: Do U Really Think Dr Conrad Murray Killed Micheal Jackson? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2011
i am guilty for it because jackson wanted me to be d one to treat hyim but i decline the offer cuz the cash was too small sad sad
Re: Do U Really Think Dr Conrad Murray Killed Micheal Jackson? by Nellyon(f): 9:26am On Nov 10, 2011
No i do not believe he killed him. . . . . not knowingly at least.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Oduamadi of super eagles feeling like a baby on his mothers lap / Davido Goes Sky Diving In Dubai(Photo) / Basketmouth Shows Off His Daughter In Lovely Traditional Attire [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.