Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community (30338 Views)

Lagos Government Shuts Chrisland School Over Whitney Adeniran’s Death / Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by Tunagee(m): 10:21pm On May 28, 2023
HacheNoire:
Some of the landmass we call institutions are suppose to be cattle ranches.

How they became educational institutions should be queried.

Landmass that could have been yielding good beef, milk and animal byproducts, if they were converted to ranches.

Institutions that keep churning out hook-up girls, cultist and Yahoo fraudsters

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by HacheNoire: 10:22pm On May 28, 2023
Carlyboi:

You are a dumb ass what’s wrong with LASU as a Uni?ignorant asses would open the cesspit you call mouth just to infect the world with your foolishness.

Hello! Get my point right! I didn’t say all the student are dumb, their will be definitely few upright and brilliant ones there.

Overall, the school landmass will still be better of as a cattle ranch than what it is today. Serious and upright students can always be transferred to Yaba tech.

The landmass is not economically and morally profitable. A cattle ranch would be best.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by Niyonice(m): 10:35pm On May 28, 2023
this doesn't look good, what a good move from the institution. check signature to get your work done
Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by JTwelve: 10:39pm On May 28, 2023
HacheNoire:

Landmass that could have been yielding good beef, milk and animal byproducts, if they were converted to ranches.

Aboki oloriibu. Nigeria need to excise y'all before she can move forward.
Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by HacheNoire: 10:44pm On May 28, 2023
JTwelve:

Aboki oloriibu. Nigeria need to excise y'all before she can move forward.

That’s the problem with Nigeria! You always shy away from the truth!

How did you conclude I am from North? Because I shared an opinion contradictory to yours.

Anyways, A cattle ranch is not the only option on the table. They can as well be converted to housing units, agricultural estate or Zoo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by Smartii(m): 10:44pm On May 28, 2023
HacheNoire:

Hello! Get my point right! I didn’t say all the student are dumb, their will be definitely few upright and brilliant ones there.

Overall, the school landmass will still be better of as a cattle ranch than what it is today. Serious and upright students can always be transferred to Yaba tech.

The landmass is not economically and morally profitable. A cattle ranch would be best.

State three things/Points in LASU that is not in any other school that is deceiving you.
Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by Tradman: 10:46pm On May 28, 2023
HacheNoire:

seriously, I agree with this gentlemen who actually hit the nail on the head. In my days in uniben virtually all the female students always have uncles and anuty in GRA whereas the male never have relatives. There was a particular day we have to stopped one jeep loaded with hall2 girls leaves the school premises to gra in benin .it was a terrible experience. All the guys were now complaining of conji and our females are going out to give all the gra yahoo guys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by Roozzaay(m): 10:47pm On May 28, 2023
Carlyboi:

You are a dumb ass what’s wrong with LASU as a Uni?ignorant asses would open the cesspit you call mouth just to infect the world with your foolishness.

Sorry bro, but that's just the naked truth about LASU and other schools mentioned, so many thing is wrong with LASU.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by Roozzaay(m): 10:49pm On May 28, 2023
HacheNoire:

That’s the problem with Nigeria! You always shy away from the truth!

How did you conclude I am from North? Because I shared an opinion contradictory to yours.

Anyways, A cattle ranch is not the only option on the table. They can as well be converted to housing units, agricultural estate or Zoo.

You are sha hell bent on coverting these schools grin

1 Like

Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by Heroicvic(m): 10:50pm On May 28, 2023
Carlyboi:

State your fact without abusing anyone
Were you brought up in a dysfunctional family?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:52pm On May 28, 2023
HacheNoire:

Boko Haram ideology if anybody asked for one

2 Likes

Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by Edoziesmart(m): 10:56pm On May 28, 2023
HacheNoire:

It’s just the truth!

Look at all those institutions they call Lautech, Ibadanpoly, Laspotech, OSU, IMSU, Umudike, ESUT, LASU e.t.c

Those campuses are better productive as cattle ranches than educational institutions
ESUT is my Alma Matta but truth be told, that place shouldn't be called higher institution for crying out loud.

Back then student due smoke Mary Jane at the back class while lecture is going on. They don't born the lecturer well to talk 😳😂

Den of louts parading as students.

1 Like

Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by Jaybeth(m): 11:02pm On May 28, 2023
Tasued and cultists is like 5&6. There's a community in Imaweje that as a person coming to see someone perhaps a student in the community, you must pay homage to the big brothers and also drop small change for them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by Bfly: 11:02pm On May 28, 2023
Nigerian Universities have failed our youths. So also are some parent. Campus life is a big risk on youths.
Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by HacheNoire: 11:02pm On May 28, 2023
Edoziesmart:

ESUT is my Alma Matta but truth be told, that place shouldn't be called higher institution for crying out loud.

Back then student due smoke Mary Jane at the back class while lecture is going on. They don't born the lecturer well to talk 😳😂

Den of louts parading as students.

Thanks for being truthful

4 Likes

Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by HacheNoire: 11:06pm On May 28, 2023
Smartii:

State three things/Points in LASU that is not in any other school that is deceiving you.

Rascality
Cultism
Basic morals and etiquettes

They do exist in other schools and are rare and being curtailed, but it’s a norm in LASU.

As a matter of fact, cultist even have their areas along that ojo road.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by Appeaceomo: 11:06pm On May 28, 2023
HacheNoire:

It’s just the truth!

Look at all those institutions they call Lautech, Ibadanpoly, Laspotech, OSU, IMSU, Umudike, ESUT, LASU e.t.c

Those campuses are better productive as cattle ranches than educational institutions
Lautech is a big world of double faces. That offers you to choice what and how you ever want your life to be. "Ever militant, ever reasonable, intimidation we condoned not, fighting for Peace, love, and Justice" those are the words of her anthem and physical manifesting in her students. What it is never doing is Lautech is not what its doing well. both good or bad. Lautech has produced many positive great men and Women likewise other way rounds.

2 Likes

Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by HacheNoire: 11:07pm On May 28, 2023
Roozzaay:

You are sha hell bent on coverting these schools grin

The situation calls for it and necessary.
Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by Edoziesmart(m): 11:08pm On May 28, 2023
[quote author=HacheNoire post=123427509]

It’s just the truth!

Those campuses are better productive as cattle ranches than educational institutions [/quote
Don't forget to include AAU ekpoma.
That school and lauctech is competing on who graduate the highest number of yahoo guys every section.

2 Likes

Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by HacheNoire: 11:11pm On May 28, 2023
Appeaceomo:

Lautech is a big world of double faces. That offers you to choice what and how you ever want your life to be. "Ever militant, ever reasonable, intimidation we condoned not, fighting for Peace, love, and Justice" those are the words of her anthem and physical manifesting in her students. What it is never doing is Lautech is not what its doing well. both good or bad. Lautech has produced many positive great men and Women likewise other way rounds.

Lautech was a school before, I can attest to that.

We must desist from living in the past and face the present. It used to be, can you say same now?

The earlier we take necessary measures the better. Our taxes shouldn’t be channeled into wasteful institutions.

Imagine amount of revenue that would be generated if that landmass is converted into Hotel/Recreational center.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by HacheNoire: 11:12pm On May 28, 2023
[quote author=Edoziesmart post=123431379][/quote]

I am very glad few people are saying the truth.
Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by karkinase(m): 11:24pm On May 28, 2023
HacheNoire:

It’s just the truth!

You are right.. hardly you find a good quality graduate there.. maybe 10% of total population

3 Likes

Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by HacheNoire: 11:27pm On May 28, 2023
karkinase:

You are right.. hardly you find a good quality graduate there.. maybe 10% of total population

You said it all.

I am not really adamant about such institutions being converted with to cattle ranches, their are other more profitable ventures they can be converted too.

LASU can be made a state of the art extension of Ojo motor park

OSU will make a good recreational center that houses a zoo and cabins for guests

Lautech will be perfect for hotel.

Laspotech should be a recreational center for kids. The location is perfect.

And so on….

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by Dicado: 11:32pm On May 28, 2023
Na people like you dey handover to Tinubu tomorrow... Farewell to you and your species!
HacheNoire:

1 Like

Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by Faposky95: 11:37pm On May 28, 2023
HacheNoire:

Best rendition yet.
Adamu Adamu take note
Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by Carlyboi(m): 11:40pm On May 28, 2023
Heroicvic:

State your fact without abusing anyone
Were you brought up in a dysfunctional family?

You’re a dunce!a foolish person like that poster shouldn’t be Mollycoddled with words. He only got served if the best state university is supposed to be a farmstead according to is irrational self then he deserves the the insult btw there’s hardly any Nigerian tertiary institution not plagued with cultism and Lasu ain’t even the worst in that regards while academically the school is up there.
Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by karkinase(m): 11:41pm On May 28, 2023
HacheNoire:

You said it all.

I am not really adamant about such institutions being converted with to cattle ranches, their are other more profitable ventures they can be converted too.

LASU can be made a state of the art extension of Ojo motor park

OSU will make a good recreational center that houses a zoo and cabins for guests

Lautech will be perfect for hotel.

Laspotech should be a recreational center for kids. The location is perfect.

And so on….
Great points, I really don't understand the proliferation of different institutions in the country with most offering below-par performances...after my secondary school wassce exams I had a brief stint in a company as an office assistant/ I could recall vividly how I was writing letters and correcting grammatical errors of graduates from this mushroom institutions

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by Carlyboi(m): 11:44pm On May 28, 2023
Roozzaay:

Sorry bro, but that's just the naked truth about LASU and other schools mentioned, so many thing is wrong with LASU.

Can you kindly state those “ many things “ wrong with LASU that is not prevalent or nonexistent in your preferred ivory towers and citadel of learning. I’m really curious you know.
Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by HacheNoire: 11:48pm On May 28, 2023
karkinase:

Great points, I really don't understand the proliferation of different institutions in the country with most offering below-par performances...after my secondary school wassce exams I had a brief stint in a company as an office assistant/ I could recall vividly how I was writing letters and correcting grammatical errors of graduates from this mushroom institutions

Governments build them to siphon funds. Construction projects are the easiest means to loot massively.

Why you see they embark on massive inflated construction projects that are meaningless to the state. You get to see them building airports, stadiums and universities.

We don’t need to be churning out substandard schools, and need to start consolidating on the already existing.

Countless number of schools with little to no standards, and we still call them universities and polytechnics

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TASUED Closes School Over Clash Between Cultists And Host Community by Carlyboi(m): 11:49pm On May 28, 2023
HacheNoire:

What landmass are you referring to?have you actually been to LASU?I don’t think you know what you’re talking about if you’re saying one of the best Unis in Nigeria should be made a cattle ranch.

What are you basing this irrational assertion of yours on?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Waec Gce Nov/dec Held Result Is Out. / Should I Go For Nysc Now With A 2.2 Or Drop Some Courses And Rewrite For A 2.1 / Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.