Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:30 AM

Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards (29224 Views)

Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 / Tyson Fury Responds To Deontay Wilder's Demand Of $10m To Fight Anthony Joshua / Manchester United Ready To Pay $10M To Beat Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by MichaelTokunboh(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2023
kossyablaze:
Beautiful.... However, I wan do happy Sunday to some folks here. God has been merciful
081-50-788-951
Palmpay
Thanks 🙏
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by kingjoe(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2023
kossyablaze:
Beautiful.... However, I wan do happy Sunday to some folks here. God has been merciful
fidelity bank 6552165131.
God bless
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by Dollarman77(m): 8:45pm On May 28, 2023
Bless me sir palmpay 9081047373. God bless you
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by sketchlyrics(m): 8:45pm On May 28, 2023
[quote author=kossyablaze post=123427878]Beautiful.... However, I wan do happy Sunday to some folks here. God has been merciful [/quo

Bro Abeg Bless me too..i might be late to see this but i believe in jesus Christ that you will bless me..I'm really stranded..
8142665735..OPAY..Thanks sir
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by adeoyekay(m): 8:46pm On May 28, 2023
kossyablaze:
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by Judolisco(m): 8:46pm On May 28, 2023
wellmax:
They can do it.
Money will come from tickets and rights, especially of the big games.
they'll get huge money for getting promoted so they can buy players and not get relegated again.... Where u think say Nottingham forest dey get money buy players
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by Lordsinger(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2023
That's me bro...
Haven't swallowed anything yet today fr
Man down, help !
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by ojehmario1969(m): 8:48pm On May 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:
And someone said they stole 11 Million Dollars in 2 Ghana-must-go bags in Abeokuta.

God punish bloggers
I dey tell u grin blogger get their special hell fire
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by pcagbaji(m): 8:50pm On May 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:
GOD BLESS YOU BOSS. SEE MY ACCOUNT DETAILS 2123330150 UBA.
I recommend this money be giving to you
You really need this money, with your style of writing
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by grandstar(m): 8:50pm On May 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:
They shouldn't bother wasting so much money on their EPL journey cos I see them returning back to championship by the end of next season.

This I have seen.

Unless they find some world class players they can buy cheaply. They should scout Africa and South America for such talent. They could find a Victor Osinhem there!
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by CaptainFM1: 8:51pm On May 28, 2023
That's the club I'm supporting next season.
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by lexy2014: 8:52pm On May 28, 2023
truthfully360:
Wow datz huge..

Anyway congratulations to them

for gaining promotion, Luton is guaranteed £170m in the next 3 football seasons

1 Like

Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by Goalnaldo(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2023
pcagbaji:
I recommend this money be giving to you You really need this money, with your style of writing
lol, thank you.
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by 8stargeneral: 8:56pm On May 28, 2023
Congratulations to them and their fans

Never give up in life

One day God will remember you
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by Shedrack777: 8:58pm On May 28, 2023
kossyablaze:
do for us
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by carl90(m): 9:00pm On May 28, 2023
Congrats to Luton.
I love club football.
I intend owning a football club from the local league.
Either a club from the South-East or the South-South states of Nigeria.
Among my big dream that I aim to achieve asap
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by Nna17(m): 9:05pm On May 28, 2023
However, I wan do happy Sunday to some folks here. God has been merciful do sunday for me na.
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by tydi(m): 9:19pm On May 28, 2023
kossyablaze:

Baba you no go ever lack.
Opay
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by wunmi590(m): 9:20pm On May 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:
do you realize the championship play off is the biggest prize money in football? They just won £170m! Coughing out 10m shouldnt be a problem.

Yes I know, that's why I said the money is huge to use, but they will find their way around it...
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by Eaglernorwich(m): 9:22pm On May 28, 2023
Jimbadly:
Tiny stadium but beautiful pitch there. These people don't play football on poor football pitches. Come to Naija and see the so-called nigeriany premier league teams playing on horrible pitches.
yeah it's true,they don't joke with their pitch,even if it's a 5k capacity stadium,the pitch will still be top notch

2 Likes

Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by sslcrypt: 9:23pm On May 28, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
They can swap stadium with Leicester,

Leicester is in midlands, while Luton is in North London. Very far apart.

1 Like

Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by Heybeedee(m): 9:23pm On May 28, 2023
They re gonna earn close to 💷£200m so stadium is sorted
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by wonderr(m): 9:26pm On May 28, 2023
It's nothing. they will be rewarded for promoting to the premier league with around 178million
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by Idoko619(m): 9:29pm On May 28, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
They can swap stadium with Leicester,

People wicked for this platform angry grin angry
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by Aboguede(m): 9:29pm On May 28, 2023
kossyablaze:

Make I paste aza
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by FahBuLous: 9:29pm On May 28, 2023
kossyablaze:
Boss, i loyal o
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by IbroMaka(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2023
kossyablaze:

Just send me errand make I deliver sharply

Check my signature!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup / Tribute To Arsene Wenger, Arsenal Manager (1996-2018) / Top Scorers In FIFA World Cup Qualifiers: Ronaldo's 2nd, Lewandowski's 4th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.