Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting (13763 Views)

Some Of You Donโ€™t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session / 8th Senate: Read Senators Melaye, Mark, Akpabio, Others Valedictory Speech / Buhari Closing Remarks At The Valedictory Session For Members Of FEC (2015-2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by plaindealer: 8:09pm On May 28, 2023

Babajide Sanwo-Olu
@jidesanwoolu

Last night, I announced the dissolution of my cabinet and we held our valedictory executive council meeting.

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to every member of my team for their incredible dedication and unwavering commitment to building a greater Lagos.

Your contributions have been instrumental in our progress thus far, and I wish each of you the very best in your future endeavors.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by plaindealer: 8:10pm On May 28, 2023
more

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 28, 2023
grin Oh ga o this Aso Ebi ... Hope 9ja Jollof and Executive Alert go follow ..

14 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by Antimandatethie(m): 8:11pm On May 28, 2023
Though i did not support President-Elect Tinubu am dropping my arrow right now and and am joining him right away

Dear Mr. President-Elect:

Please accept my warm congratulations on your victory and my best wishes for your success as you prepare to take up the responsibilities and challenges of your high office.

As you embark upon your new responsibilities, I pray for you, me and the people of Nigerian for the continued friendship and sympathetic interest of the African Government and people.

I look forward to working with you not only to develop closer relations between our countries but also to concert our efforts in the cause of peace and the brotherhood of all peoples.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by plaindealer: 8:13pm On May 28, 2023
The Yorubaness look no be by accident, na strong message to >>>>>> grin grin That Lagos is 100% Yorubaland, now and forever.

grin grin

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by Ihateheadslamer: 8:14pm On May 28, 2023
Sanwo olu of Lagos state the governor select can never fail to disappoints tongue
Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by Jogs1900: 8:17pm On May 28, 2023
plaindealer:
The Yorubaness look no be by accident, na strong message to >>>>>> grin grin That Lagos is 100% Yorubaland, now and forever.

grin grin

We are expecting more of this subtle message as from next month.

12 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by plaindealer: 8:19pm On May 28, 2023
Yoruba did not dide for Gbarebo

Is this the same Lagos Gbarebo the fake Lagoosian won rule?

The poor mumu don disappear sef

grin grin grin

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by plaindealer: 8:22pm On May 28, 2023
Jogs1900:

We are expecting more of this subtle message as from next month.

And I thank Gbarebo, Toxic Obi and his deranged mob for showing their dirty hands for Lagosians and Yoruba people to see, they opened our eyes.

When was the last time we hear the no man's land nonsense sef..? The message is already resonating. grin grin

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by Jakpon: 8:24pm On May 28, 2023
Hahahahahaaa
Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by Raskimonojendor: 8:25pm On May 28, 2023
Yorubas and Aso Ebi. I so much love our culture

grin grin grin

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by Jogs1900: 8:28pm On May 28, 2023
plaindealer:

And I thank Gbarebo, Toxic Obi and his deranged mob for showing their dirty hands for Lagosians and Yoruba people to see, they opened our eyes.

When was the last time we hear the no man's land nonsense sef..? The message is already resonating. grin grin
If they try to meddle in Lagos politics in 2027, we go show them shege for this Lagos. They should face their business if they want peace with Yorubas in Lagos.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by Wickedfacts: 4:41am On May 29, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Sanwo olu of Lagos state the governor select can never fail to disappoints tongue

Lagos is not your business. Go and face your state where your mother dives under the bed every monday morning.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by BabaRamota1980: 4:52am On May 29, 2023
plaindealer:
Yoruba did not dide for Gbarebo

Is this the same Lagos Gbarebo and fake Lagoosian won rule?

The poor mumu don disappear sef

grin grin grin

We no go allow am disappear. He must contest LP primary in Anambra in 2026 and contest for Anambra Guber.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by BaddestQueen(f): 5:55am On May 29, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Lagos is not your business. Go and face your state where your mother dives under the bed every monday morning.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2023
May this new administration favor all ๐Ÿ™. But then we all need to get multiple streams of income just Incase, why not start a celebrity gossip channel on YouTube and earn in dollars subsequently. I can teach and mentor you, mention me ASAP, hold your 1k o. Very important.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by Richieemann(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2023
Ready for serious workput
Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by Godwin4444: 8:14am On May 29, 2023
Irrespective of wherever u are today please try to hug an Igbo man

Itโ€™s not easy

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:14am On May 29, 2023
Grace !

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by Menclothing: 8:14am On May 29, 2023
I just bought this for our office today we have move on Nigeria will be great

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by Jsucre(m): 8:17am On May 29, 2023
Dem no send asoebi to gbadebo. E no good o. At least e for attend this owambe

11 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by osuofia2(m): 8:18am On May 29, 2023
Sanwo Olu great guy.... He did well, Umahi great guy, Emmanuel Udom great guy, Wike great guy, Adeleke great guy, Ganduje great guy,.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by plaindealer: 8:18am On May 29, 2023
Well, I hope obi and his Lagos is no man's land ipob gang get the message that there is no room for them inside Alahusa.. grin

Red cap is not part of our Aso Ebi culture and heritage.. grin grin

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by spencekat(m): 8:19am On May 29, 2023
Let him retain that Health commissioner.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by ribbit: 8:21am On May 29, 2023
plaindealer:

grin grin

that's not enough.

Showing Yoruba attires in the morning and be giving Yoruba jobs to foreigners that wants to dubiously take over Lagos at night should be checked too.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by tamdun: 8:22am On May 29, 2023
plaindealer:

grin grin

I noticed too

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by Goodlady(f): 8:23am On May 29, 2023
Nice pictures

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by smokinloud(m): 8:23am On May 29, 2023
God bless Tinubu.
God bless Nigeria!.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by ecolime(m): 8:24am On May 29, 2023
Eko Oni baje

With Tinubu's hands off the cookie jar of Lagos and now in FG/CBN Treasury grin, Sanwo-Olu should be able to do more this 2nd term.

Congratulations to all Lagosians ๐Ÿ‘

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by plaindealer: 8:24am On May 29, 2023
ribbit:
that's not enough.

Showing Yoruba attires in the morning and be giving Yoruba jobs to other foreigners that wants to dubiously take over Lagos at night should be checked too.

Totally agree with you..

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Gov Sanwo-Olu's Valedictory Cabinet Meeting by Kento4ken: 8:25am On May 29, 2023
Buccaneers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Embassy Attacked In Guinea Bissau / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today! / With Military APC Feels They Don't Need The People- Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.