Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:40 PM

Itil V4 Foundation Exam Costs And Recommended Certification Company - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Itil V4 Foundation Exam Costs And Recommended Certification Company (275 Views)

Meet Alex, World’s Most Followed Robot On Tiktok (3.3M Followers), Costs N3.68bn / The Flying Electric Taxi That Costs As Much As An Uber! Vertical VX4 Evtol / Should He Learn Python Or Go For ITIL Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Itil V4 Foundation Exam Costs And Recommended Certification Company by Dudeonyx: 9:14pm On May 28, 2023
I am looking to save money to get myself ITIL v4 foundation certified but I am finding it difficult to research the exact cost of the exam (Exam only, no training needed) and also a reputable company that handles the exam, I've been recommended to try Harrybaker, But I would like more suggestions.
Re: Itil V4 Foundation Exam Costs And Recommended Certification Company by DonnyE(m): 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
Dudeonyx:
I am looking to save money to get myself ITIL v4 foundation certified but I am finding it difficult to research the exact cost of the exam (Exam only, no training needed) and also a reputable company that handles the exam, I've been recommended to try Harrybaker, But I would like more suggestions.
Same here, have you found any?

(1) (Reply)

Ios 12 Release Date / 7 Ways To Increase Your Google Adsense Revenue / We Might Have Finally Found The Trigger For Autoimmune Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.