Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria (31401 Views)

$2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria / President Kagame Attends Nigerian Governors' Leadership Retreat In Kigali / President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 6:48am On May 29, 2023
This pain is too much for Ndi Biafra people

Chaii hope this won't lead to suicd grin grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by kayusely70(m): 6:49am On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:
🇷🇼 🇷🇼🇷🇼🇷🇼🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

“Who God has blessed, No man can curse” _ Innocent Idibia

God bless His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless you and me too brother mi!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by MrAgbako: 7:00am On May 29, 2023
Where are the senseless Igbos "Tinubu can never be president crew and their fake pastors with fake prophecies"

😂😂😂
Perhaps they went looking for their manhood in Atlantic ocean

9 Likes

Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by ruggedtimi(m): 7:17am On May 29, 2023
That Tanzania woman like how this kind event
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by yahmohy27: 8:16am On May 29, 2023
triple996:
Pepe them wailler well
Be checking on your ipob friends ooh, never mind the way they behave care for them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by FreeStuffsNG: 8:19am On May 29, 2023
Awesome!!!!
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:21am On May 29, 2023
If that is Samia Hassan with Kagame, she has really lost weight o... Seems holding a top position is really stressful, well except our Nigerian police force who tend to develop potbellies once they get to the top

Abeg, those at Eagles square, hope there's covering to that place, cos I no understand this our rain for Lagos o, why today

Side note: [/b]If this Inauguration occurs and Tinubu becomes president[b] can any of the pro-Tinubu supporters on Nairaland create a thread of all the pastors and prophets who prophesied and saw visions that he won't be inaugurated... Add their social media handles also, abeg... I want to check out something... E don tey wey I drag person like generator

[/b]May this incoming administration favour every body who wishes well for Nigeria, AMEN[b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by Menclothing: 8:23am On May 29, 2023
What God can’t do doesn’t exist
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by lexy2014: 8:23am On May 29, 2023
Laple0541:
Tinubu is a project of God, no man born of woman can stop what God ordained in his life.

Congratulations to the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. We shall know your era for progress, success and development by the grace of God.

God bless Nigeria.

how is Tinubu a project of God?
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by 12345baba(m): 8:24am On May 29, 2023
Lwkmd
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by Bobbiee: 8:27am On May 29, 2023
I wish Kagame was our president
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by Tradman: 8:29am On May 29, 2023
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by MrFly(m): 8:31am On May 29, 2023
iluvdonjazzy:
Wao the woman is so beautiful, African beauty. Please is she married?
NO she is not, her visit to Nigeria is to come pay ur groom price. ishi!

3 Likes

Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by Jagabanarmy: 8:32am On May 29, 2023
Vixlot:

https://twitter.com/kc_journalist/status/1662810766636974081
Rwanda's president tall sha, God bless Nigeria and the incoming government
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by Tradman: 8:32am On May 29, 2023
DenreleDave:
This pain is too much for Ndi Biafra people

Chaii hope this won't lead to suicd grin grin cheesy
but na you go still dey call me agbawo because of 2k I use to give u.the other day u were complaining u haven eaten and I I give 1k.dont worry. This time yorubas go cry blood
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by DenreleDave(m): 8:33am On May 29, 2023
Tradman:
but na you go still dey call me agbawo because of 2k I use to give u.the other day u were complaining u haven eaten and I I give 1k.dont worry. This time yorubas go cry blood

Another lost Ip0b grin grin grin grin cheesy

Agbawo kò, àgbà iná ni

Better focus on selling ur gala finish bcoz u start chest beating grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by PoliciaNLand: 8:34am On May 29, 2023
DenreleDave:

Another lost Ip0b grin grin grin grin cheesy

Agbawo kò, àgbà iná ni

Better focus on selling ur gala finish bcoz u start chest beating grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by aklid(m): 8:35am On May 29, 2023
Omo everywhere quite 😂😂😂what was thought of not to happen is about to happen…
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by MrFly(m): 8:36am On May 29, 2023
Saao:
you should be concerns as ordinary Nigerian without personal security when about 25m Nigerians cast there votes and only 8m voted and accepted Tinubu as President. What this means is that, there will be direct or indirect security challenges unless Tinubu move fast to reconcile everybody instead of you saying this, I think you need to help Tinubu if you love him to preach peace and national integration.
ur comment is myopic, must everybody vote 4 one candidate? Africans and myopic views. tueh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by Truthshscrazy: 8:38am On May 29, 2023
Na woman dey answer paul so. Wow! A pleasant first for me. grin All the pauls l have met so far are all males.
Modified
She is Samia Suluhu Hassan (born 27 January 1960) .Tanzanian lst female president.
Paul na the male Rwanda guy, rwanda president
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by Image123(m): 8:38am On May 29, 2023
Blublu. We're set for the Tinubu presidency.
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:40am On May 29, 2023
What is happening, I expected that Obedient who swore will not allow this Jagaban, Area Father, Political god of Africa and Lagos his seat to become Federal Republic of Nigeria's President.

Who God have chosen no man can stop.
Igbo need to learn how to do an agreement, if you want something is not until you fight.
Since 2011, Tinubu waited to be President today. 2015, he knew Hausa been the Power of Nigeria will not allow him, so he signed and agreement with them that after Buhari (Hausa) they will allow him. That is politics.

He didn't fight or think he will be be too old, he was patient and he played well. Igbo still have a long way to go in aspect of Politics.

Even South South of yesterday plays better politics self. Nigeria is too Powerful to just expect your wish granted, you need to lobby, go into agreement and so on!
Look at the Yoruba, they get what ever they want peacefully because they know how to negotiate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 8:41am On May 29, 2023
Bobbiee:
Paul Kagame has held Rwanda hostage for more than two decades. He keeps changing the constitution to remain president. No serious political opposition. No press freedom. Apart from the capital Kigali, Rwanda is no big deal. Forget the media hype

5 Likes

Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by Jemex003: 8:42am On May 29, 2023
Vixlot:

https://twitter.com/kc_journalist/status/1662810766636974081

Wonderful God please locate me too!
Miracle God locate me and my family too!!
God of winner’s chapel favor me too!!!

Enemy 101- Tinubu will not be given Ticket =

Enemy 102- Tinubu can never win primary =

Enemy 103- Tinubu will lose and come third =

Enemy 104- Tinubu cannot be declared winner=

Enemy 105- Tinubu cannot be swore in as FRN=

The God that Favored Tinubu in every areas of his life should please favor me and my family during his Tenure and after his Tenure. Amen

God of surprise as you surprise him in the hands of his enemies please let him lead us well. Amen

God of wonders as you show us fake pastors with false prophecies during he’s election and swore in please take away all useless pastors in Nigeria. Amen

To all progressing followers shall we progress in BAT tenure in God almighty. Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by fareed69(m): 8:42am On May 29, 2023
Bobbiee:

And she's not accept it.
If wishes were horses Obi should be your President but not.
Heard he's coming to Eagle Square.
He will soon arrive after coming out from were he got stucked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by Chicentt(f): 8:44am On May 29, 2023
Na this man dem wan use clone buhari before, but e no work. Dem con use jubril Al sudani
😁😁😁
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by Nasir123(m): 8:46am On May 29, 2023
lexy2014:

Because plus your prayer, fasting and wailing, you still loose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by Traplord09: 8:48am On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:
🇷🇼 🇷🇼🇷🇼🇷🇼🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

“Who God has blessed, No man can curse” _ Innocent Idibia

God bless His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

An God bless thife in a of AFRICA 🌍 both those that have looted Nigerian money to no man land God bless them all... Allah is 😃 Great
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by shegra58: 8:48am On May 29, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by lexy2014: 8:49am On May 29, 2023
Nasir123:

Because plus your prayer, fasting and wailing, you still loose.

thats not what I asked you.

Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by Traplord09: 8:51am On May 29, 2023
Jemex003:

Wonderful God please locate me too!
Miracle God locate me and my family too!!
God of winner’s chapel favor me too!!!

Enemy 101- Tinubu will not be given Ticket =

Enemy 102- Tinubu can never win primary =

Enemy 103- Tinubu will lose and come third =

Enemy 104- Tinubu cannot be declared winner=

Enemy 105- Tinubu cannot be swore in as FRN=

The God that Favored Tinubu in every areas of his life should please favor me and my family during his Tenure and after his Tenure. Amen

God of surprise as you surprise him in the hands of his enemies please let him lead us well. Amen

God of wonders as you show us fake pastors with false prophecies during he’s election and swore in please take away all useless pastors in Nigeria. Amen

To all progressing followers shall we progress in BAT tenure in God almighty. Amen.

Is aways good when one forget to add Allah...
Tinuubff no be CHRISTEN na DOMINIQUE

God no be thife.. aways thanking God for Thifes
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by Nasir123(m): 8:53am On May 29, 2023
lexy2014:

thats not what I asked you.

Oh! So u still don't get it?

Do u understand what's called 'Gods will'? You submit to it.
That's God's project.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Welcomes Commonwealth Election Monitoring Team In His Abuja Office.photos / Mysterious Death Of Soldier Leads Family To Suspect Military Cover-up / Lagos Police Commissioner, Imohimi Edgal, Redeployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.