Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria (31399 Views)

$2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria / President Kagame Attends Nigerian Governors' Leadership Retreat In Kigali / President Kagame Has Arrived In Abuja, Nigeria For June 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by hdrifter11: 8:53am On May 29, 2023
Haa sumtin must definitely kill a man

Omo make she hold ha legs tight oo
Na naija she show
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by Traplord09: 8:53am On May 29, 2023
DenreleDave:

Another lost Ip0b grin grin grin grin cheesy

Agbawo kò, àgbà iná ni

Better focus on selling ur gala finish bcoz u start chest beating grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lost ship.... The thifes is going to become president.. let see what hold Nigeria as one.
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by maisauki: 8:55am On May 29, 2023
President Paul Kagame is one leader I respect a lot
May this new administration bring us goodnesses
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by tyinfinity: 8:55am On May 29, 2023
They are in Nigeria to visit OSU evil forest for Pandora obituary peter inauguration
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by blowjohn(m): 8:55am On May 29, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Oboy, people go cry tire tomorrow.
Imagination no go kill Dem Sha! 🤣

As in eh....
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by blowjohn(m): 8:57am On May 29, 2023
Saao:
you should be concerns as ordinary Nigerian without personal security when about 25m Nigerians cast there votes and only 8m voted and accepted Tinubu as President. What this means is that, there will be direct or indirect security challenges unless Tinubu move fast to reconcile everybody instead of you saying this, I think you need to help Tinubu if you love him to preach peace and national integration.

How u take reach that kind submission?
U be inec rec?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by lifeissweeter: 8:57am On May 29, 2023
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by hohafrank(m): 8:58am On May 29, 2023
Just imagine if it were to be Nigeria,will the like of Agbado and others allowed her to attain such position?
God's judgement is very near to all the corrupt politicians.
They are going to die painful deaths, some with smelling leaking anus.
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by Saao(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2023
MrFly:
ur comment is myopic, must everybody vote 4 one candidate? Africans and myopic views. tueh!
I doubt you evaluate your statement even before calling me names. Everybody mustn't vote for one candidate that's why their is need for reconciliation rather than the arrogant from some of you. Anyway, for calling me names, I will report you, you broke rule 2
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by Akharmony: 9:03am On May 29, 2023
In think also most of the Africa leader also hv some level of respect for Buhari. .His Excellency Paul kagame visited Nigeria under Buhari's administration if not twices. May God bless the outgoing abd incoming President. .Let Peace lead
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by tonididdy(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2023
…we
Are
Sha
Not
Happy

But it is what it is! … the smartest rigger won! Na who win go be president.
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by lexy2014: 9:11am On May 29, 2023
Nasir123:

Oh! So u still don't get it?

Do u understand what's called 'Gods will'? You submit to it.
That's God's project.

then you shouldnt have problems answering the question....how is Tinubu a project of God?
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by TheSuperX(m): 9:15am On May 29, 2023
dominique:
Good, Abuja must be choked up by now. They should experience what we experience here in Lagos on a daily basis grin
Can I know your house in Lagos?
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by Bluntemperor: 9:18am On May 29, 2023
beerfraud:
I trust our Gallant Officers

A good observations!
I give these gallant ladies in Uniform the biggest Salutes!
Nigerian Armies are doing fantastically well!
Kudos!
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by Bluntemperor: 9:21am On May 29, 2023
Vixlot:

https://twitter.com/kc_journalist/status/1662810766636974081

Nigeria Shall Rise Again!
The World is looking towards this Giant of Africa -
In virtually everything that has almost been down to jump up again.
May God help Tinubu to rebuild Nigeria of our dreams!
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by BluelightHotel: 9:22am On May 29, 2023
Cyberterror:
All of Africa loves Jagaban. Only Ipob terrorists are bitter about his sweet victory.

God bless President Bola Tinubu.

God bless Nigeria.

It’s not about love,if not that Nigerian past leaders messed up big time with things Nigeria should have been the backbone of all African nations and the pride of all black people in the world.
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by Deepthoughts: 9:22am On May 29, 2023
Vixlot:

This Paul kagame would be feeling like a hero but he is actually a devil,he was part of the plot to asasinate the first hutu majority president Rwanda that eventually lead to the genocide n a re-enthroment of a minority tutsi government and domination in Rwanda.
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by Emperor002: 9:31am On May 29, 2023
Obi is coming.Obidients b patience
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by FireUpNow(m): 9:35am On May 29, 2023
Can he recover the economy after Buhari mismanaged it?
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by Jemex003: 9:36am On May 29, 2023
Traplord09:

Is aways good when one forget to add Allah...
Tinuubff no be CHRISTEN na DOMINIQUE

Yoruba people believe Allah and God is the same only fool think they’re different.

1 Like

Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by babz11(m): 9:42am On May 29, 2023
Wow Paul Kagame of Rwanda that man is making African proud
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by Lukuluku69(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2023
Vixlot:

Of all African Leaders, I just love this guy.
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by Laple0541(m): 10:42am On May 29, 2023
lexy2014:

how is Tinubu a project of God?

Ask God he can explain better ok!
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by lexy2014: 10:46am On May 29, 2023
Laple0541:

Ask God he can explain better ok!

It's you who said Tinubu is a project of God. I didn't hear it from God

Did you ask God before you said it?

how is Tinubu a project of God?
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by MrFly(m): 11:16am On May 29, 2023
Saao:
I doubt you evaluate your statement even before calling me names. Everybody mustn't vote for one candidate that's why their is need for reconciliation rather than the arrogant from some of you. Anyway, for calling me names, I will report you, you broke rule 2
reconciliation my foot, who is quarelling with who? Must we make a mountain out of a mole? As for reporting me, i will only be scared if u are reporting me to my state govt. who will stop my monthly salary. anything less than that means nothing to me. who are u reconciliating.
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by dappydozzy(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2023
Rostikol:
Paul Kagame is one of Africa's most respected leaders.

It is a great honour to have him in Nigeria.

Welcome Mr President.

Paul Kagame is well respected, an inspiration to the African Youth, a symbol of reconciliation and cohesion. Rwanda is a rising economy in East Africa second to Kenya. Rwanda hosts the largest entrepreneurship hub on the Continent The Norrsken . They also have the Kigali Innovation City.
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by Traplord09: 11:36am On May 29, 2023
Jemex003:

Yoruba people believe Allah and God is the same only fool think they’re different.

What is different between Allah and God.

Or those God believe in killing of is own people noo.

Yest one who kill with Allah believe that is a sacrifice of 🐑 cow...

Go ask them if Allah na God .. make da no kill u like that girl.. that believe in God not Allah...

When da kill humanbein there will say Allah is great 👍....

I don't no who is the fool ... Don't quote me wrong...
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by Traplord09: 11:37am On May 29, 2023
Jemex003:

What is different between Allah and God.

Or those God believe in killing of is own people noo.

Yest one who kill with Allah believe that is a sacrifice of 🐑 cow...

Go ask them if Allah na God .. make da no kill u like that girl.. that believe in God not Allah...

When da kill humanbein there will say Allah is great 👍....

I don't no who is the fool ... Don't quote me wrong...

Allah and God da different 😅
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by imagrg(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2023
Cry, my beloved country! grin
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by triple996(m): 12:49pm On May 29, 2023
yahmohy27:

Be checking on your ipob friends ooh, never mind the way they behave care for them
I dey check on them wooo, bt I fit stop person way wan drink sniper grin grin
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by iluvdonjazzy: 5:16pm On May 31, 2023
MrFly:
NO she is not, her visit to Nigeria is to come pay ur groom price. ishi!
so why the insult?
Re: President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria by MrFly(m): 7:39pm On May 31, 2023
iluvdonjazzy:
so why the insult?
define insult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps In Free-for-all As Gbajabiamila Suspends Plenary / Rivers Govt Petitions Defence Minister Over Amaechi, Orders Arrest Of 27 Persons / Like Ethiopia, Like Nigeria: How China Helped Ethiopia Economy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.