Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

My Verdict On Cristiano Ronaldo And Messi' Performance This Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Verdict On Cristiano Ronaldo And Messi' Performance This Season (330 Views)

Man United Considering Cracking Down On Cristiano Ronaldo Over His Attitude / Goals & Assists: Ronaldo 9-3 Messi! Who Has Better Performance This Season? / Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Verdict On Cristiano Ronaldo And Messi' Performance This Season by marvelck: 9:29pm On May 28, 2023
My verdict on Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi' performance this season...

Messi' performance in the French ligue with PSG has been somehow average. He is no longer magical and his legs are beginning to give way...

As for Cristiano Ronaldo, his sojourn in the Saudi Arabian league has been waste of time and an unforgettable adventure. Though he didn't start the season with his club, but that's not an excuse for his mediocre performance this season. ..it's obvious Ororo don dey tire.

Both of them have made their mark and are two of the greatest footballers of all time. I believe now is the time for both of them to draw the curtain on their illustrious career

1 Like

Re: My Verdict On Cristiano Ronaldo And Messi' Performance This Season by oyatainer(m): 6:11am On May 29, 2023
Give Messi attention, relevance and love and see him turn up big time at needed time. The atmosphere at PSG for Messi is toxic. Messi is an emotional person whose performance depends on his state of mind, notwithstanding, Messi and Ronaldo are getting tired already.

For all what Messi has achieved, it it's another person, he would have quited. It's not easy to be fulfilled and still be motivated.

(1) (Reply)

Will All The Nigeria Super 6 Matches Draw Again Today / Who Has The Best Midfield Trio In The Epl This Season (photo) / This 4yrs Old Girl Does Slide Tackle Like Wan-bissaka (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.