Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos (34599 Views)

FG Begins Renovation Of Dodan Barracks / President Tinubu Observe Eid Prayer At Dodan Barracks Lagos. Photos and video / State House, Dodan Barracks To Be Revitalized – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2023
PRESIDENT BUHARI ORDERS DODAN BARRACKS AUTHORITIES TO SURRENDER OBALENDE EID PRAYER GROUND TO LAGOS MUSLIM COMMUNITY

The incumbent President Muhammad Buhari has directed that the control of Obalende Eid Prayer Ground be returned to the Lagos Jama'atul Muslimeen Council of the Lagos Central Mosque.

In giving approval to the report of a Special Committee he set up to investigate and report to him the issues in conflict between the Lagos Muslim Community on one hand and Federal Government Agencies, particularly those stationed at the Dodan Barracks concerning the management and control of the land, President Buhari directed all those government agencies to "recognize and respect the fact that the Obalende Eid Prayer Ground legally belongs to the Jama'atul Muslimeen Council of the Lagos Central Mosque."

President Buhari directed that the "desecration of the Obalende Eid Prayer Ground by its profane use as a dump site should stop with immediate effect" and to this effect, the Dodan Barracks authorities should remove all containers and debris from the prayer ground.

The President also directed that the Dodan Barracks authorities "ensure that the Muslim Communities and their agents have unrestricted access to the Obalende Eid Prayer Ground at all times."

Lastly, he advised the Government of Lagos State to, "if deemed fit, (to) grant the Jama'atal Muslimeen Council a Certificate of Occupancy over the area identified in the Survey Plan."

The Committee that carried out the assignment as directed by the President under the leadership of Professor Ibrahim Gambari, the Chief of Staff included the Minister of Works and Housing, the Minister of Defence, the Director-General of the DSS and the Chief of Defence Staff and the Permanent Secretary, State House.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media and Publicity)
May 28, 2023

SOURCE:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0uSfFepv7wYFcRK4GB339QQc4mRGEa538uTQxcAyDtP4fMh2KS5cxud8Eoy9CR9Mjl&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa&mibextid=SDPelY

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by Praxis758: 1:31am On May 29, 2023
The former federal secretariat in Ikoyi became a showdown of itself because Tinubu wanted to convert it to personal property.

That federal secretariat in Ikoyi should be a federal property where FG agencies and institutions should be housed for harmony and corporate coordination.

I’m afraid, we could start seeing some key federal properties being converted to personal properties under this administration.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by otipoju(m): 1:36am On May 29, 2023
Praxis758:
The former federal secretariat in Ikoyi became a showdown of itself because Tinubu wanted to convert it to personal property.

That federal secretariat in Ikoyi should be a federal property where FG agencies and institutions should be housed for harmony and corporate coordination.

I’m afraid, we could start seeing some key federal properties being converted to personal properties under this administration.

Those are the first assignments of Tinubu. Converting Federal property to personal ownership. The thing dey sweet am die...even though he has accumulated loot to actually buy any property...no way na to convert public property dey sweet am pass

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by obawinner(m): 2:03am On May 29, 2023
otipoju:

Those are the first assignments of Tinubu. Converting Federal property to personal ownership. The thing dey sweet am die...even though he has accumulated loot to actually buy any property...no way na to convert public property dey sweet am pass
Since 1993 you all said he owns Lagos, now you're changing the conversation. But for freedom of lack of education having access to internet I will educate you, yes he will put to good use the property through concession the federal properties have been abandoned since the seat of power was moved to Abuja, Lateef Jakande at one time bided for some of the said property for better use as they have been abandoned and illegally occupied but he couldn't. Jagaban will get it back to the rightful owner which is the Lagos state government for the mutual benefits of the citizens.

107 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by otipoju(m): 2:14am On May 29, 2023
obawinner:
Since 1993 you all said he owns Lagos, now you're changing the conversation. But for freedom of lack of education having access to internet I will eduate you, yes he will put to good use the property through concession the federal properties have been abandoned since the seat of power was moved to Abuja, Lateef Jakande at one time bided for some of the said property for better use as they have been abandoned and illegally occupied but he couldn't. Jagaban will get it back to the rightful owers Lagos state government through mutual benefits of the citizens.

Shut up.

Lagos state polytechnic, Ikosi Ketu Campus is a public property that is now the office for a private media business called" TV Continental" owned by Tinubu.

Could this TV station not have been sited anywhere else and built with his own money. Can he not afford to do that with the revenue he generates daily from Alpha Beta?

Stop supporting nonsense and get out of here.

183 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by obawinner(m): 2:22am On May 29, 2023
otipoju:

Shut up.

Lagos state polytechnic, Ketu Campus is a public property that is now the office for TV Continental owned by Tinubu.

Could this TV station not have been sited anywhere else and built with his own money. Can he not afford to do that with the revenue he generates daily from Alpha Beta?

like I said earlier,you lack knowledge,Tvc is at CMD ikosi ketu, which is a long term leased property, go and read more.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by Wickedfacts: 2:22am On May 29, 2023
See comments at 2am.
This one na midnight tears.

Obidients own don finish

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by otipoju(m): 2:30am On May 29, 2023
obawinner:
like I said earlier,you lack knowledge,Tvc is at CMD long term leased property, go and read more.

I said shut up and stop lying.

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by UrPapa: 5:58am On May 29, 2023
Praxis758:

administration wey dem neva start, u don Dey complain in advance

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by ipobarecriminals: 6:00am On May 29, 2023
grin Street fighting. grin cheesy thread

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by Mabizeka: 6:07am On May 29, 2023
obawinner:
like I said earlier,you lack knowledge,Tvc is at CMD long term leased property, go and read more.
You are the one that lack knowledge. Stop supporting evil.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by Richieemann(m): 8:16am On May 29, 2023
Its alright
Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:16am On May 29, 2023
Koi.
The last order!
Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by Peacemaker5128: 8:17am On May 29, 2023
Thank you Bubu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by obawinner(m): 8:18am On May 29, 2023
Mabizeka:
For stating the actual truth I support evil. Says so much about your judgement faculty.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by Stephenabudu960(m): 8:18am On May 29, 2023
Like a wise man once said about this incoming tinubu Government

No matter how e be, this government must favour me

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by Goodlady(f): 8:18am On May 29, 2023
What a law?
Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by Godwin4444: 8:18am On May 29, 2023
Praxis758:

u igbos go cry tire

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by accordadoga26(f): 8:19am On May 29, 2023
He should also order Abacha Barracks, Niger Barracks and Wu Bassey Barracks to be on guard.

All these disobedient kids fit go carry bomb go eagle square.

They are all terrorists.

What ipob elements cannot do doesn't exist

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 8:19am On May 29, 2023
May this new administration favor all 🙏. But then we all need to get multiple streams of income just Incase, why not start a celebrity gossip channel on YouTube and earn in dollars subsequently. I can teach and mentor you, mention me ASAP, hold your 1k o. Very important.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by franchasofficia: 8:19am On May 29, 2023
sighs
Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by Menclothing: 8:19am On May 29, 2023
I thought we have new government or order from daurA
Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by Buhari4sale: 8:20am On May 29, 2023
otipoju:

Shut up.

Lagos state polytechnic, Ketu Campus is a public property that is now the office for TV Continental owned by Tinubu.

You are a drunkard

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by kellybently(m): 8:20am On May 29, 2023
Praxis758:

Shut up. bad bele

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:20am On May 29, 2023
Ok, noted.
Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by miwapey: 8:20am On May 29, 2023
Still sleeping
Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by bluecircle470: 8:20am On May 29, 2023
otipoju:

I said shut up and stop lying.

You’re shameless and have no point

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by Throwback: 8:21am On May 29, 2023
otipoju:

Shut up.

I have never seen this hypocrite condemned the investment of Anambra state funds in the same brewery business owned by Gov Obi.

Nor has he ever considered it corrupt that the state funds was domiciled in the bank the Governor had significant interests and was previously the board chairman.

What about the N250m cash found in his convoy in Lagos?

My happiness is that you are alive to witness the futility of your hypocrisy.

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by lailo: 8:22am On May 29, 2023
Mabizeka:
He is not supporting evil. You are the one who wants lies to persist forever. Calling dog a bad name so that u can hang it. After all una lies, defaming and propaganda, the man finally is your president at least for the next 4 years.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos by ecolime(m): 8:22am On May 29, 2023
Menclothing:
I thought we have new government or order from daurA
Buhari is still the President until Tinubu has been sworn in. He has few hours to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Never Took N10million Bribe" - Osinbajo / 'Sanwo-Olu Approves Mass Burial For 103 EndSARS Victims' - Gazette, The Sun / IPOB Plans To Attack Buhari In Japan: Abike Dabiri Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.