Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? (1215 Views)

Men/guys Plz Stop Encouraging/producing Baby Mamas / Must I Fall In Love Before I Marry? / Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by master2023: 4:58am On May 29, 2023
Good day nairalanders please pardon me, I just registered newly and I felt I should share my story,I needs your advice if am doing the right thing or not, I am from rivers, I was once married, and my marriage lasted for 5years when I lost my wife,through our 5years of marriage we didn't had anybaby but we kept on pushing and believing God someday for blessing of the womb.

we loved each other then to the extent that I didn't give room for family members to pressure to get someone else to give me children because I didn't want to break her heart, well she eventually died,I felt so bad but then I have move ahead, one year later, I saw another lady who I got attracted to, and we started going on, she knows about my history as we both discussed our past and we started dating though we only dated for few months(2) and by this time, I realised that it's wasnt the kind of person I may like to settle down with in future, so in agreement I had to beg the lady that I wouldn't want to waste her time because I didn't find her interesting and that I cannot cope.

Please note that she is nice and a wife material, but after studying her for few time, I just note that I wasn't feeling her anymore, she agreed saying that it's was better it's was early to break up than wasting her time.
This was how we ended our relationship, all through our sweet moment was always in hotel and through our sexual activities we were using condom but there was one day,I had the condom buste and couldn't help it but pour inside her, but after that time we were no longer seeing each other as everyone had gone their seperate ways and my parent were aware of it, about two months later I found this new lady who currently is leaving with me ,I found her interesting and we are so cool with each other, it's was just as if she was like my late wife and we blended so fast and as if I was already seeing her as my wife already because I have never one day use condom on her,this was what I wanted.

Why we were dating just about a month to the new relationship, the previous lady we broke up together requested that she wanted us to see that she wanted to tell me something which I told her to meet me in an open place.and behold when we met she gave me the shock of my life that she had been sick until she discovered that she was pregnant, and the date tally with the period the condom busts, I was confused and didn't no what to decide because one, I had never had any child or got anyone pregnant before not to talk of terminating one's life which i can't imagine myself doing, so the lady ask me if she should terminate the pregnancy but I couldn't give answer instead I told her that for me I cannot take part in taking someone's life and that if wants to keep the baby I will take responsibility for the both but marriage is totally no go area because I already have someone in my life already, but if she wants to terminate it, I shouldn't be involved into it.. this was how she kept the pregnancy then I talked about it with my current woman and she was in support of not terminating it seeing that it's was God blessing and no one have the right to take someone's life. But somehow when my parent got to know about the news and saw the previous lady, they liked her and started pressuring me to abadom the current one and return back to the first lady since she had giving me what I couldn't get for almost 5years till death came visiting..... But I would not agree with my parent because I know what I want and I have seen it already so this caused serious issues in my family as I started to safeguide the current one who was leaving with me by relocating her to a rented apartment for fear of embarrassment because I truelly love and wanted to be with her. Then about 3weeks later, my current woman had her own pregnancy meanwhile I am the one taking the other lady for antinata clinic every time and making sure she wasn't lacking anything...so now that my main woman is pregnant also, I had to do every necessary arrangements to meet with her people to report my self with the companies of my friends and some relatives to formally do introduction ceremony with my current lady with the commitment that after she have delivered I will return back with full families for the pride price.... This was how the Jorney began. And with the help of family members who had wedge in to settle the dispute with my parents, as time goes on, my parents begin to like this current lady and I immediately relocated her back to my house and we started leaving our normal life.......soon the first baby mama delivered a bouncing baby boy, about 3months later, the one leaving with me also had her own bouncing baby boy, so far so good I have been trying my best to meet up to the demands of the first baby mama and most importantly my baby.... Because what ever I give to the one with me at home, I also give same thing to baby mama outside, I am just waiting for some months time before I will finally return to my woman parent for final bride price.....though I am very happy now, and proud to be a father to both children ... But off recent some person have come in again to pressure my parent for me to marry the two baby mamas that if I marry one,it's would be wise to marry the second one to show appreciation.... But I have tried to make them understand that doing that will create more problem for the 1st baby mama emotionally because I am not sexually attracted to her again right from when we left each other. But the pressure is giving me more concern as this is not what I want. This is the reasons why I decided to seek your advice because if I run to any relative they would support my parent saying that it's will be in my interest should incase the woman in my house is misbehaving, she would sit up knowing well that there is another wife, and there would be competition between them as they would be trying their best to be the best... Please what do you think.......I am 41, the 1st baby mama is 38 while the one with me is 33.

I am open for criticism because I know I have already fuckup in the past.
Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by Nobody: 5:03am On May 29, 2023
Marry both and stop dusturbing the peace and quiet of Nairaland.

Besides, your write up is hard to read.

7 Likes

Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by HacheNoire: 5:19am On May 29, 2023
Skyview01:
Marry both and stop dusturbing the peace of Nairaland.

Besides, your write up is hard to read.

Mere reading his write-up, I saw reasons why he made such enormous blunders, and I don’t see ot coming to an end.

Dude is just a gas molecule, no direction

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by Nobody: 5:22am On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

Mere reading his write-up, I saw reasons why he made such enormous blunders, and I don’t see ot coming to an end.

Dude is just a gas molecule, no direction

I never bothered to read!

2 Likes

Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by HacheNoire: 5:27am On May 29, 2023
Skyview01:

I never bothered to read!

Same here! That was a novel!

4 Likes

Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by money121(m): 5:28am On May 29, 2023
God will be with you
Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by master2023: 5:29am On May 29, 2023
I'm sorry if my story angered you, but I was only human, and I pray someone don't fall in this kind of situation that I am, been a widower and d life ahead,

2 Likes

Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by Foodqueen(f): 5:43am On May 29, 2023
Before you decide who to marry, do DNA for both children first.

16 Likes

Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by Alexandersantos(m): 7:00am On May 29, 2023
Op u are a bad man ooo...just 2 months of dating u guys had countless s*x to the extent of condom busting and after few weeks of breaking up u got another woman pregnant again....CLAP FOR URSELF

5 Likes

Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:09am On May 29, 2023
I don't even know,no advice whatsoever.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by Cutehector(m): 7:11am On May 29, 2023
The only thing i took out from this thread is,

If a man wants to marry you, he will be pouring his akamu inside you back to back without condom.

The moment you notice him using condom allthe time, my dear, run from that rship.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by Waffarianman(m): 8:30am On May 29, 2023
master2023:
Good day nairalanders please pardon me, I just registered newly and I felt I should share my story,I needs your advice if am doing the right thing or not, I am from rivers, I was once married, and my marriage lasted for 5years when I lost my wife,through our 5years of marriage we didn't had anybaby but we kept on pushing and believing God someday for blessing of the womb.

we loved each other then to the extent that I didn't give room for family members to pressure to get someone else to give me children because I didn't want to break her heart, well she eventually died,I felt so bad but then I have move ahead, one year later, I saw another lady who I got attracted to, and we started going on, she knows about my history as we both discussed our past and we started dating though we only dated for few months(2) and by this time, I realised that it's wasnt the kind of person I may like to settle down with in future, so in agreement I had to beg the lady that I wouldn't want to waste her time because I didn't find her interesting and that I cannot cope.

Please note that she is nice and a wife material, but after studying her for few time, I just note that I wasn't feeling her anymore, she agreed saying that it's was better it's was early to break up than wasting her time.
This was how we ended our relationship, all through our sweet moment was always in hotel and through our sexual activities we were using condom but there was one day,I had the condom buste and couldn't help it but pour inside her, but after that time we were no longer seeing each other as everyone had gone their seperate ways and my parent were aware of it, about two months later I found this new lady who currently is leaving with me ,I found her interesting and we are so cool with each other, it's was just as if she was like my late wife and we blended so fast and as if I was already seeing her as my wife already because I have never one day use condom on her,this was what I wanted.

Why we were dating just about a month to the new relationship, the previous lady we broke up together requested that she wanted us to see that she wanted to tell me something which I told her to meet me in an open place.and behold when we met she gave me the shock of my life that she had been sick until she discovered that she was pregnant, and the date tally with the period the condom busts, I was confused and didn't no what to decide because one, I had never had any child or got anyone pregnant before not to talk of terminating one's life which i can't imagine myself doing, so the lady ask me if she should terminate the pregnancy but I couldn't give answer instead I told her that for me I cannot take part in taking someone's life and that if wants to keep the baby I will take responsibility for the both but marriage is totally no go area because I already have someone in my life already, but if she wants to terminate it, I shouldn't be involved into it.. this was how she kept the pregnancy then I talked about it with my current woman and she was in support of not terminating it seeing that it's was God blessing and no one have the right to take someone's life. But somehow when my parent got to know about the news and saw the previous lady, they liked her and started pressuring me to abadom the current one and return back to the first lady since she had giving me what I couldn't get for almost 5years till death came visiting..... But I would not agree with my parent because I know what I want and I have seen it already so this caused serious issues in my family as I started to safeguide the current one who was leaving with me by relocating her to a rented apartment for fear of embarrassment because I truelly love and wanted to be with her. Then about 3weeks later, my current woman had her own pregnancy meanwhile I am the one taking the other lady for antinata clinic every time and making sure she wasn't lacking anything...so now that my main woman is pregnant also, I had to do every necessary arrangements to meet with her people to report my self with the companies of my friends and some relatives to formally do introduction ceremony with my current lady with the commitment that after she have delivered I will return back with full families for the pride price.... This was how the Jorney began. And with the help of family members who had wedge in to settle the dispute with my parents, as time goes on, my parents begin to like this current lady and I immediately relocated her back to my house and we started leaving our normal life.......soon the first baby mama delivered a bouncing baby boy, about 3months later, the one leaving with me also had her own bouncing baby boy, so far so good I have been trying my best to meet up to the demands of the first baby mama and most importantly my baby.... Because what ever I give to the one with me at home, I also give same thing to baby mama outside, I am just waiting for some months time before I will finally return to my woman parent for final bride price.....though I am very happy now, and proud to be a father to both children ... But off recent some person have come in again to pressure my parent for me to marry the two baby mamas that if I marry one,it's would be wise to marry the second one to show appreciation.... But I have tried to make them understand that doing that will create more problem for the 1st baby mama emotionally because I am not sexually attracted to her again right from when we left each other. But the pressure is giving me more concern as this is not what I want. This is the reasons why I decided to seek your advice because if I run to any relative they would support my parent saying that it's will be in my interest should incase the woman in my house is misbehaving, she would sit up knowing well that there is another wife, and there would be competition between them as they would be trying their best to be the best... Please what do you think.......I am 41, the 1st baby mama is 38 while the one with me is 33.

Your matta attimes eehh just they give person headache. When you start the race we no dey there oo go ahead bro we gat your back
Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by Octopusssy(f): 8:30am On May 29, 2023
Op, life happened. You told the first woman that you aren't marrying her and she agreed, so she signed up for babymamaship. Fulfill your duties as the child's father and ensure you also support the mother where you can. Nobody should interfere in that agreement and you should be man enough to stand on it. If you aren't, then you are the problem.

I don't understand the rational behind cohabiting with a woman you aren't married to, but since that's the path you both have chosen, make sure you do the right thing and legally marry your second girlfriend. ASAP.

8 Likes

Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by 22o62021: 8:37am On May 29, 2023
Op
How are you sure that the first child belong s to you?

Go and do a DNA test first
Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by J2381: 8:46am On May 29, 2023
Cutehector:
The only thing i took out from this thread is,

If a man wants to marry you, he will be pouring his akamu inside you back to back without condom.

The moment you notice him using condom allthe time, my dear, run from that rship.
not necessarily true bro. Most Nigerian men have sex without using protection. Nobody is scared of AiDS anymore, in short, Nigerian men fear pregnancy more than they fear AIDS.

A man pouring Akamu inside you doesn't mean he wants to marry you, he just like the feeling skin to skin gives, that's just it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by lenghtinny(m): 9:06am On May 29, 2023
J2381:
not necessarily true bro. Most Nigerian men have sex without using protection. Nobody is scared of AiDS anymore, in short, Nigerian men fear pregnancy more than they fear AIDS.

A man pouring Akamu inside you doesn't mean he wants to marry you, he just like the feeling skin to skin gives, that's just it.
Akshually cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by Depriest2020: 10:06am On May 29, 2023
If you can afford DNA please do it, e get y.

2 Likes

Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by Beremx(f): 11:58am On May 29, 2023
You didn't state the reason why you jilted your first baby mama. If she was good wife material, why did you leave her then? You can't keep changing women anyhow owing to the fact that you lost your wife.
Anyway, go for a DNA test to ascertain if you are the father of the first child. If you are, you take responsibility and move on. The deed has been done.

3 Likes

Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by gift2xl: 12:00pm On May 29, 2023
we started dating though we only dated for few months(2) and by this time, I realised that it's wasnt the kind of person I may like to settle down with in future, so in agreement I had to beg the lady that I wouldn't want to waste her time because I didn't find her interesting and that I cannot cope

And your busy browsing her v all this while.

but after studying her for few time, I just note that I wasn't feeling her anymore.

Laughable dude.

2 Likes

Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by dahmie2013: 12:30pm On May 29, 2023
Foodqueen:
Before you decide who to marry, do DNA for both children first.

Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by master2023: 12:58pm On May 29, 2023
Beremx:
You didn't state the reason why you jilted your first baby mama. If she was good wife material, why did you leave her then? You can't keep changing women anyhow owing to the fact that you lost your wife.
Anyway, go for a DNA test to ascertain if you are the father of the first child. If you are, you take responsibility and move on. The deed has been done.

I don't actually know how to say but I realised that I just lost interest in her for few reasons. Little to list amongst this reasons.

She get bored anytime she brings up discussion that somehow relate to my late wife and wen I respond, she wud lost interest, Becos she said she doesn't want to be compared with anyone, then d sexual side, I saw my self not been able to satisfy her in bed, and so many times,I try harder to take enough acohols because I want to satisfy her but instead I will end up over stressing my self,am not the acholic type, and I haven't even promised her marriage yet, she had already told me that hope I would be helping her in the kitchen and house keeping Becos of her job... But in all.... The thing that made me loss interest more was the sexual aspect not be able to satisfy her though she didn't complain or bothered, but I feel bothered and challenged...

2 Likes

Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by Baronthecelebri: 1:06pm On May 29, 2023
Do DNA test, stupid man, there's a foul play there.
Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by Hamachi(f): 1:35pm On May 29, 2023
Yes. He is an irresponsible person with mental problems, most likely genetic in origin that he would pass on to any children you would have with him.

Plus, he obviously doesn’t use protection, so he might just be crawling with “bugs”. Syphilis is pretty is in vogue right now. Not to mention chlamydia, HPV, herpes, gonorrhea, Hep A, B and Cs etc, and HIV.

Don’t bring drama into your life. Date an emotionally stable guy, who is not impregnating unwise women all over the place. Don’t be unwise. Get gone from this man.

You owe any children you have a good father who is emotionally stable and has good genes, who doesn’t have a gaggle of children and baby mamas all over the place.

You can have a good life or you can have a life of poverty and degradation. If you plan well and think about these things beforehand and wait til you are in a stable committed relationship to have children, then you should have a good life.

This man cannot give you that. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior and his past behavior is a huge red flag.

1 Like

Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by master2023: 1:41pm On May 29, 2023
Hamachi:

Yes. He is an irresponsible person with mental problems, most likely genetic in origin that he would pass on to any children you would have with him.

Plus, he obviously doesn’t use protection, so he might just be crawling with “bugs”. Syphilis is pretty is in vogue right now. Not to mention chlamydia, HPV, herpes, gonorrhea, Hep A, B and Cs etc, and HIV.

Don’t bring drama into your life. Date an emotionally stable guy, who is not impregnating unwise women all over the place. Don’t be unwise. Get gone from this man.

You owe any children you have a good father who is emotionally stable and has good genes, who doesn’t have a gaggle of children and baby mamas all over the place.

You can have a good life or you can have a life of poverty and degradation. If you plan well and think about these things beforehand and wait til you are in a stable committed relationship to have children, then you should have a good life.

This man cannot give you that. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior and his past behavior is a huge red flag.

Sorry are you referring to me or someone else.... Because I am the man and not the woman or didn't read and u just jump into conclusion
?

1 Like

Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by GboyegaD(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2023
If you know you don't love her, don't allow anyone to cajole you into marrying her because they wouldn't be living in the house with you. It is your life and at 41, you should be able to take charge fully.

1 Like

Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by Beremx(f): 2:21pm On May 29, 2023
master2023:

I don't actually know how to say but I realised that I just lost interest in her for few reasons. Little to list amongst this reasons.

She get bored anytime she brings up discussion that somehow relate to my late wife and wen I respond, she wud lost interest, Becos she said she doesn't want to be compared with anyone, then d sexual side, I saw my self not been able to satisfy her in bed, and so many times,I try harder to take enough acohols because I want to satisfy her but instead I will end up over stressing my self,am not the acholic type, and I haven't even promised her marriage yet, she had already told me that hope I would be helping her in the kitchen and house keeping Becos of her job... But in all.... The thing that made me loss interest more was the sexual aspect not be able to satisfy her though she didn't complain or bothered, but I feel bothered and challenged...
well, the issue of sex would have been discussed and sorted out. She wasn't complaining of her not being satisfied. You were too fast to move with another woman. Like i said, the deed has been done. You shattered the emotions of your baby mama. Hope she finds another man to marry her while you move on with your life

2 Likes

Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by Houseofglam7(f): 2:26pm On May 29, 2023
👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯
Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by Icrave4u: 2:34pm On May 29, 2023
I am having a dinner with tinubu wen am done i will reason your mata.
Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by Kobojunkie: 3:15pm On May 29, 2023
J2381:

They fear pregnancy so they don't use protection? Isn't protection meant to be against exactly that too? undecided
Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by J2381: 4:10pm On May 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
They fear pregnancy so they don't use protection? Isn't protection meant to be against exactly that too? undecided
protecting is for a whole lot of things, but hey, this is Nigeria "corruption is a virtue, honesty is a vice".

1 Like

Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 29, 2023
All of these could've been prevented had you avoided pre-marital sex. You weren't/aren't married to either of these ladies but have been sleeping with them carelessly. At least with the first lady, you should've stopped sleeping with her when you knew you couldn't marry her. That said, she herself shouldn't have been sleeping with you, so both of you are to blame. Honestly, both of these ladies are dumb for getting pregnant out of wedlock. It's very easy to see why there're so many single mothers in Nigeria.

As for the first lady, it's not a must to marry her nor would that be advisable when you've gotten another woman pregnant at the same time, but you gotta do the right thing and take responsibility for that child. For both children, of course.

1 Like

Re: Have Two Baby Mamas,must I Marry Both? by TYCO77: 5:51pm On May 29, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
master2023:

Stick to your decision, marry the one you love and attracted to, do not cave in to the pressure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Seduced Me / Do You Think You Can Wait For Him And More Over He Is 2 Years Younger / Pick Wife For Your Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.