Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday (8437 Views)

"Gentle As A Dove"- Dolapo Celebrates Husband Yemi Osinbajo On His 66th Birthday / Osun Governorship Election: Oyetola Reconciles With Aregbesola / Tinubu Bans Political Groups In Lagos As War With Aregbesola Worsens Over 2023 (2) (3) (4)

Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by 9jahotblog: 5:16am On May 29, 2023
NEWS RELEASE

Governor Adeleke Felicitates with Aregbesola on Birthday

OSOGBO: 25/05/2023- Osun State Governor , Senator Ademola Adeleke has felicitated with former Governor Rauf Aregbesola on the occasion of his birthday, describing him as " a tested administrator with huge contributions to state and national development"

In a statement issued on Thursday and personally signed by him, Governor Adeleke noted that the Minister of Interior is "a politician with deep developmental ideas, a leader with a big vision of a new society and an administrator with transformative agenda that even appears to be ahead of his time.

" Former Governor Aregbesola is an engine of ideas with an entrenched philosophical mind that introduced intellectualism into the governance process. His electric personality and street credibility are only surpassed by the cult of Imole which by God's grace today shines brightly on the landscape of Osun politics.

" I pay homage to a leader whose political reach and impact endears him warmly to the grassroots and whose records from Lagos to Osun to the national level are watersheds and landmarks on their own. We cannot wish away your huge contributions to state and national developments

" It is on this note that I associate with you on this occasion of your birthday. On behalf of the people and government of Osun state, happy birthday, Your Excellency", the statement concluded.

Signed:
HE, Senator Ademola Adeleke,
Executive Governor of Osun State.

Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by 9jahotblog: 5:16am On May 29, 2023
Happy birthday to baba Afusa

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by money121(m): 5:27am On May 29, 2023
Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by HacheNoire: 5:57am On May 29, 2023
After dude built a substandard road without pedestrian lane in a highly residential area, Adeleke now feels he has a say!

Adeleke should know we not all foolish! Many still know standards and don’t celebrate mediocrity.

Layed out a road that’s guaranteed to be washed out in next raining season, and still having a voice.

But the community that don’t know standards will still celebrate him!

Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by 9jahotblog: 6:00am On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:
After dude built a substandard road without pedestrian lane in a highly residential area, Adeleke now feels he has a say!

Adeleke should know we not all foolish! Many still know standards and don’t celebrate mediocrity.

Layed out a road that’s guaranteed to be washed out in next raining season, and still having a voice.

But the community that don’t know standards will still celebrate him!
go and sleep back ok. Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke has extreme well in the last 6 months in the road infrastructures . See the roads with good culvert

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by HacheNoire: 6:04am On May 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
go and sleep back ok. Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke has extreme well in the last 6 months in the road infrastructures . See the roads with good culvert

I like the way you came in!

Can you show us the thickness of that tar?

I believe that’s a residential area from the pictures you shared, where is the pedestrian lane?

Oh! We should be thankful that he did the road with “PUBLIC FUND”

Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by 9jahotblog: 6:07am On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

I like the way you came in!

Can you show us the thickness of that tar?

I believe that’s a residential area from the pictures you shared, where is the pedestrian lane?

Oh! We should be thankful that he did the road with “PUBLIC FUND”

you stop displaying your ignorance here, both the residential areas and the high way(Osogbo to ila odo have been tarred in some phase of the road and also have pedestrian way too in some part of the road)

Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by HacheNoire: 6:12am On May 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
you stop displaying your ignorance here, both the residential areas and the high way(Osogbo to ila odo have been tarred in some phase of the road and also have pedestrian way too in some part of the road)

Mere seeing red dust around that road, I could visibly tell it’s a quack job!

I know new standards roads when I see one. If you want to prove me wrong, show me the thickness of that tar!

Myself and Adeleke know standards! If you feel he has replicated same roads in the advanced countries he has been too, post the thickness of that tar and depth of drainage!

And seems you know very much, so I will be expecting that info!

I don’t celebrate junks, substandard and white elephant projects!

Roads that I am certain will be washed away next raining season.

Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by HacheNoire: 6:14am On May 29, 2023
9jahotblog:

Also, do you have to put color effect to show the work your boss has done?

Hello! You not here with illiterates, I know the gimmicks!

Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by 9jahotblog: 6:14am On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

I know new standards roads when I see one. If you want to prove me wrong, show me the thickness of that tar!

Myself and Adeleke know standards! If you feel he has replicated same roads in the advanced countries he has been too, post the thickness of that tar and depth of drainage!

lol rains have fall heavily this year still the road haven’t wash off now. The 3rd phase of the expressway (ikirun to ila odo roads have commenced already). By December, the 3rd phase of the road will be delivered and commissioned.

Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by 9jahotblog: 6:15am On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

Also, do you have to put color effect to show the work your boss has done?

Hello! You not here with illiterates, I know the gimmicks!
no colour effects on it joor
Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by HacheNoire: 6:20am On May 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
lol rains have fall heavily this year still the road haven’t wash off now. The 3rd phase of the expressway (ikirun to ila odo roads have commenced already). By December, the 3rd phase of the road will be delivered and commissioned.

The project is moving so fast because it’s substandard. Don’t be cajoled. People who do quality work don’t cover such distances. So many operations and processes need to be done, to keep to standards.

What’s the local contractor doing? Just laying asphalt with cheap and unqualified labour.

Don’t take this argument deep. If you intend to, you have to show me a 3 dimensional picture of project and I am certain is a wack job !

We had China construction company, Julius Berger and Strabag, why didn’t they take up project? This are companies known to always fish out the best quality roads. Oh! His people don’t deserve the best!

But he have to a local contractor who he was indirectly repaying.

Common, I know the play!

Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by HacheNoire: 6:22am On May 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
no colour effects on it joor

You taking to a kid. 5 year old kid

Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by 9jahotblog: 6:24am On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

The project is moving so fast because it’s substandard. Don’t be cajoled. People who do quality work don’t cover such distances. So many operations and processes need to be done, to keep to standards.

What’s the local contractor doing? Just laying asphalt with cheap and unqualified labour.

Don’t take this argument deep. If you intend to, you have to show me a 3 dimensional picture of project and I am certain is a wack job !

We had China construction company, Julius Berger and Strabag, why didn’t they take up project? This are companies known to always fish out the best quality roads. Oh! His people don’t deserve the best!

But he have to a local contractor who he was indirectly repaying.

Common, I know the play!
you are just a novice and ignorant guy here. Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke has been doing perfect job in terms of road infrastructures and other infrastructures in Osun State. Stay tuned for more pictures of the roads he constructed.

Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by 9jahotblog: 6:26am On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

You taking to a kid. 5 year old kid
you are a kid in Nigeria politics joor. I dey show you what a workaholic governor dey do, you dey troll me here. 😆😆😆😆😆😆

Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by HacheNoire: 6:30am On May 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
you are just a novice and ignorant guy here. Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke has been doing perfect job in terms of road infrastructures and other infrastructures in Osun State. Stay tuned for more pictures of the roads he constructed.

Hello! I could do 3x the roads Adeleke has done.

It’s very easy to replicate and duplicate substandard jobs.

People just want to see a black road, they don’t care about standards, quality , or even if it gets washed away next rainy season.

The likes of Adeleke are only building wealth on the illiteracy and inexposure of their people.

Adeleke won’t tell my mind he constructed roads, he will pay me if I voice cos he knows I know the truth.

Stop supporting what’s not!

Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by HacheNoire: 6:31am On May 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
you are a kid in Nigeria politics joor. I dey show you what a workaholic governor dey do, you dey troll me here. 😆😆😆😆😆😆

Workaholic ?

Portable will make a better governor than Adeleke.

He has a conscience and willing to help humanity if in position.

Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by 9jahotblog: 6:35am On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

Workaholic ?

Portable will make a better governor than Adeleke.

He has a conscience and willing to help humanity if in position.

top 10 most influential politician in Nigeria 🇳🇬 is indefatigable governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke, where’s portable in the top 10 most influential musician in Nigeria 🇳🇬?

Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by HacheNoire: 6:35am On May 29, 2023
9jahotblog:

Adeleke was voted-in out of pity and a need for change, it that he was competent!

Me and you know Adeleke won’t score a 2/10 in qualitative and quantitative reasoning!

Why hype what’s not?

Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by HacheNoire: 6:36am On May 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
top 10 most influential politician in Nigeria 🇳🇬 is indefatigable governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke, where’s portable in the top 10 most influential musician in Nigeria 🇳🇬?

Are you a Nigerian?

They buy it!

You can be one too if you need it!

Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by 9jahotblog: 6:38am On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

Adeleke was voted-in out of pity and a need for change, it that he was competent!

Me and you know Adeleke won’t score a 2/10 in qualitative and quantitative reasoning!

Why hype what’s not?
you are a kid in Nigeria politics. More pictures of Adeleke infrastructural development in Osun State.
Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by renderme: 6:40am On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

Hello! I could do 3x the roads Adeleke has done.

It’s very easy to replicate and duplicate substandard jobs.

People just want to see a black road, they don’t care about standards, quality , or even if it gets washed away next rainy season.

The likes of Adeleke are only building wealth on the illiteracy and inexposure of their people.

Adeleke won’t tell my mind he constructed roads, he will pay me if I voice cos he knows I know the truth.

Stop supporting what’s not!

Everything u just posted is fact.

Anyone dt knows roads, knows all those roads are very poor quality and won’t last. The first time the road pictures came up on twitter, a lot of engineers were talking about it and laughing.

I mean it’s not a bad thing to cover mud or potholes wt ashphalt, but hyping it like it’s a real road is a problem.
If that’s what Osun can afford for those internal villages, dts okay, but we have gone past this level of road in SW states.

Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by HacheNoire: 6:41am On May 29, 2023
9jahotblog:
you are a kid in Nigeria politics. More pictures of Adeleke infrastructural development in Osun State.

I like your zeal and commitment.

Being able to do the work you are being paid for, is something I appreciate.

I wish you well, but always know some people know the truth.

Adeleke is not the most enlightened man in Osun, he might just have been opportune to delve into politics

He cannot cajole his own very kind, and it’s a pity some illiterates who haven’t seen outside the shithole they reside, are clapping

Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by HacheNoire: 6:42am On May 29, 2023
renderme:

Everything u just posted is fact.

Thanks!

Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by Pwettylinda(f): 8:10am On May 29, 2023
M
Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:10am On May 29, 2023
Bfr nko.. dem dey
Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by Generation1: 8:10am On May 29, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by Goodlady(f): 8:10am On May 29, 2023
Wey that his old pic where he look like agbero?
Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by YOUTUBE9ja(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2023
May this new administration favor all 🙏. But then we all need to get multiple streams of income just Incase, why not start a celebrity gossip channel on YouTube and earn in dollars subsequently. I can teach and mentor you, mention me ASAP, hold your 1k o. Very important.
Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:16am On May 29, 2023
Happy birthday to His Excellency, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola.
Re: Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday by RPG2020(m): 8:20am On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:

You are a bitter person and a sadist the easiest way to be poor is to be ungrateful

Reuters Report : The Fuel Subsidy Removal Is Imf Policy For Africa ! / Shouldn't Every Nigerian Be Entitled To A Monthly Allowance? / Why UNIPORT Refuses To Release Details Of Jonathan’s Ph.