Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) (27438 Views)

Shehu Lawan Replaces Shettima As APC Senatorial Candidate For Borno Central / Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate / Buhari, Obasanjo Spotted At The Inauguration Of President Macky Sall of Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by nairalandkachy1: 9:33am On May 29, 2023

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by taylor88(m): 9:34am On May 29, 2023
Inauguration this Inauguration that

By tomorrow all these will end

Then we go see wetin the cowards drug lord has to offer

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by nairalandkachy1: 9:35am On May 29, 2023
Showers this morning in Abuja... Security is expectedly tight.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by BRIMBRAM: 9:35am On May 29, 2023
taylor88:
kiss
kiss

taylor88 did you listen to the Christian prayer by the man of God for Tinubu and Shettima? It is so touching. A prayer already answered. cheesy

taylor88 where are those who say GOD FORBID. Princeoflagos I am asking you too. Ishilove, Toks2008 come and see the Miracle of God.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Bbgbs23: 9:36am On May 29, 2023
Showers of blessing.
Sons and daughters of Hate. Keep off my comment.

Who God don bless. No man can curse!! If you still using emotions to handle politics I hope you learn.

If you still live your life at the mercy of Pastor's prophecies, I hope you learn too.

CONGRATS TO JAGABAN OF AFRICA, NIGERIA will once again be the Giant it's known for.

81 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by nairalandkachy1: 9:36am On May 29, 2023
Aliko Dangote, Jim Ovia, Lai Mohammed, Senator Olorunnimbe Mamora, Festus Keyamo, Akinwumi Adesina, Femi Otedola, Abdul Samad Rabiu, traditional rulers, and other dignitaries are already at Eagle Square.

Anambra State Governor, Charles Soludo is also seated, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (Ooni of Ife), Adeleke Mamora, Osagie Ehanire, Tonu Elumelu, Mele Kyari, EFCC's Abdulrasheed Bawa.

Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan & wife, Patience are also seated.

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by taylor88(m): 9:38am On May 29, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

kiss
Why are you quoting me

If I book space like this all APC e-rats will have hypertension

Bcuz una know say bomb dey come

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by nairalandkachy1: 9:42am On May 29, 2023
CJN Olukayode Ariwoola is also present and seated. He will administer the oath of office.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by nairalandkachy1: 9:43am On May 29, 2023
PROGRAMME FOR THE SWEARING IN OF THE NEW PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA ON MAY 29TH 2023

1. Invited dignitaries to be seated at Eagles Square.

2. The President Elect and Vice President Elect arrives.

3. Outgoing President (PMB) and VP (PYO) arrives.

4. Outgoing VP takes his last salute.

5. Outgoing President takes his last salute.

6. Outgoing ADC hands over old military colours to Outgoing President.

7. Prayers.

8. CJN will be invited to swear in new VP.

9. CJN swears in the new President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria.

10. Immediate Past President (PMB) hands over new colours to the new President & instrument of office.

11. Former President leaves for Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport enroute Katsina (using a different car that brought him to the venue).

12. PMB takes off for Katsina (With 001 for the last time).

13. The new President takes his first salute and inspect the Guards of Honour.

14. New President addresses the nation for the first time as President and Commander in Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces.

15. President drives to the Villa (using the official vehicle that brought PMB to the venue)

16. New President host visiting Presidents/ Head of State/ head of delegation/ Ambassadors / Development Partners/ former Ministers/ members of NASS especially.

17. In the evening, there will be a state banquet to toast to the new President.

18. Work starts on May 30, 2023.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by kayusely70(m): 9:44am On May 29, 2023
Good!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by JaredH: 9:46am On May 29, 2023
igbos cry

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by nairalandkachy1: 9:53am On May 29, 2023
Ekiti State Gov Ouebanji, Daniel Amokachi, Senator-Elect Gbenga Daniel, Former Speaker of the House of Reps, Dimeji Bankole.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by nairalandkachy1: 9:55am On May 29, 2023
Kassim Shettima arrives

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2023
Yipee

nairalandkachy1:
Showers this morning in Abuja... Security is expectedly tight.

Bbgbs23:
Showers of blessing.
Sons and daughters of Hate. Keep off my comment.

normal we dey expect flood from Obidients
CRIES today... na WEATHER FORECAST talk am oo no be me

taylor88:

Why are you quoting me

If I book space like this all APC e-rats will have hypertension

Bcuz una know say bomb dey come
we need ur bomb physically present in Eagles Square today na

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Yankiss(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2023
Against all odds, a new president is being sworn in today. The beauty of the whole thing is that the sum effect of whatever transpires in this leadership is for all and sundry; whether Obidients, Atikulates or Batists is henceforth immaterial. We have to collectively bear the fruits of our actions or inactions. Tinubu has come to stay. He will rule at least till 2027. May his stewardship never make us miss PMB, amen!!!

40 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Zico5(m): 9:57am On May 29, 2023
No be Daniel Amokachi I dey see ba. Obidients will have heart attack today. The hatred in their heart can boil egg. Nigeria shall be great again. A refreshing times in the eyes of God and man.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by slawomir: 9:57am On May 29, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Nemesis0147(m): 9:57am On May 29, 2023
I wish Nigerians good luck

5 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Johnjanrt: 9:57am On May 29, 2023
cheesy
The Time to make Nigeria Great has come.
The Heavens have attested it to be so.
Who be Obidients to argue otherwise?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by LABSTORESng: 9:57am On May 29, 2023
We thank God for everything cool

Nigeria will be great again.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Generation1: 9:57am On May 29, 2023
We are waiting for U S police to arrest president elect. Where are the FBI ?
Obident cry

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by ecolime(m): 9:57am On May 29, 2023
I'm glad I survived Buhari's government. May Nigeria favour me under this new administration.

This is my prayer & declaration today oh Lord.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Ndleabilli: 9:57am On May 29, 2023
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by FuckTheMod: 9:58am On May 29, 2023
Lol

After all the noise...

After all the threats and show of stupidity grin

Shame of all pígs and Cows cool

Shame on all Bastards

Shame on all OBIDĪOTS

Most importantly,

Big shame on all those SO-CALLED PASTORS AND PROPHET OF DOOMS THAT PROPHESIED NONSENSE

LASTLY,
To all those still abusing and wishing our new president and the country evil and bad luck, MAY YOU ALL CONTINUE TO LABOUR IN VAIN cool

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by datola: 9:58am On May 29, 2023
A dajo ojo pe.

Glory to God!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Sergio101(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2023
A very great day.

Seen a fountain.

Witnessed the shower.

All the best Nigeria.

But never in history has leopard shed it's spot.

But...... let's hope the new administration Will shed a Slough as A python.

8yrs of bashing kicked off.

My achievements will be announced.

Dear God .......help me in Canada
Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by FuckTheMod: 9:58am On May 29, 2023
Thanks God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Okiton: 9:58am On May 29, 2023
angry
Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by nairalandkachy1: 9:58am On May 29, 2023
Tinubu arrives alongside his wife, Sen Remi Tinubu and the outgoing SGF.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu and Shettima In Osun State For Gubernatorial Campaign / Ekweremadu Commends Federal Government For Road Project in His Community / Edo: Charles Ude Drags APC To Court, Seeks Ize-iyamu’s Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.