Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,059 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians (56384 Views)

Aisha Buhari: My Husband Will Be Remembered For Prioritising Youth Development / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by MrBONE2(m): 12:32pm On May 29, 2023
tydi:
Lol
Even his cows might had given up on him too

Modifed :I hope Tinubu won't say raw agbado is easier to eat than cooked agbado if perventure he fails Nigerians too.

Mods hope you are all watching at what the damn Bwana spew up there cheesy

Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by Bossly: 12:35pm On May 29, 2023
wretchedFAILURE:
you crane remains ruined, cursed jobless rat.
Filthy house boy!
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by yemi1504: 12:36pm On May 29, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wpGxCtdAhI

..Bids colleagues from South Africa, Ghana, Ethiopia, Burundi, others farewell

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/05/29/buhari-my-cows-easier-to-control-than-nigerians/

No wonder the suffering as he is used to cows anyways SMH.
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by TalkingBird: 12:37pm On May 29, 2023
And it is all over for his efforts in vain because world over there is confusion of rulers both knowing the way out

The signs of the this last days continues.
2 Tim. 3:1-5

The challenges are not over yet.

Some respected humans are wondering on what happens to rulers when they assume rulership authority. It is beyond human eyes
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by Asswipemod: 12:37pm On May 29, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/05/29/buhari-my-cows-easier-to-control-than-nigerians/

How this slowpoke managed to occupy any leadership position at all is a mystery to me. Can you imagine what is coming out of his mouth?
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by Asswipemod: 12:39pm On May 29, 2023
ijustdey:

And this was who Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg was supporting in those days. Can you believe this?
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by jconsulting(f): 12:42pm On May 29, 2023
taylor88:
See insult wey President dey dish out to his zombiesss

So he meant his cows & sheep’s are easier to control than Yarimo, Hellnus, LeoDeKing and the rest of them

Buharis era was just a mere interlude

For this Tinubu tenure una go hear nwiii bcuz it’s obvious today marks the beginning of the worse to come

Una go vote rubbish finish then come online and be quoting una favorite delusional quote “MAY HIS TENURE FAVOR ME & MY FAMILY”

Oga there’s nothing like prayers here

You’ll get exactly what you voted for

Shebi they’ve sworn the Irigbaji Urine manufacturer in

Time for play and celebration is over let the cocaine sniffing vagabond start work immediately so that y’all that voted for this criminal can see what we’ve been saying

Tinubu will fail woefully and una go see pepper

Is this all you have to say, you should have tried more, only a lazy man will suffer hardworking men don't care who is in government, Nigerians are earning in dollars.

I just finished my Google Data Analytic course on Cosera....and bad news for you ....jobs are already waiting

Obi will continue to lose as long as he contest for and post in election.

Congratulations to all BATist , Congratulations to Nigeria , a new dawn is here
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by Bfly: 12:43pm On May 29, 2023
blowjohn:

Omo the guy finish u and ur entire family in one sentence.

This one pass Nas Ether

It is not up to this nigga. Except you are a victim in some ways.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by pharmaking: 12:43pm On May 29, 2023
taylor88:

So he meant his cows & sheep’s are easier to control than Yarimo, Hellnus, LeoDeKing and the rest of them

For this Tinubu tenure una go hear nwiii bcuz it’s obvious today marks the beginning of the worse to come

Una go vote rubbish finish then come online and be quoting una favorite delusional quote “MAY HIS TENURE FAVOR ME & MY FAMILY”

Time for play and celebration is over let the cocaine sniffing vagabond start work immediately so that y’all that voted for this criminal can see what we’ve been saying

The inauguration pained this man.

Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by Benwallt(m): 12:44pm On May 29, 2023
tydi:
Lol
Even his cows might had given up on him too

Modifed :I hope Tinubu won't say raw agbado is easier to eat than cooked agbado if perventure he fails Nigerians too.

You get bad mouth oga.
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by Successkay12(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2023
taylor88:

Another product of hate parents
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by pharmaking: 12:46pm On May 29, 2023
taylor88:

He will not fail.

Peter and his followers have laboured in pain/vain.

Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by ufotunang: 12:47pm On May 29, 2023
He has gotten what he wanted...now insulting nigerians...see a person that was begging nigerians for vote at 2015 and 2019 presidential election now insulting nigerians..ok no problem
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by ufotunang: 12:48pm On May 29, 2023
Comparing nigerians to cows ... nawaoooo
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by ufotunang: 12:49pm On May 29, 2023
So he values cows more than nigerians that voted for him into power
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by Japa007: 12:49pm On May 29, 2023
Stupid south_waste won't learn a damn thing.. I told these fools that buhari is a cattle rearer and the head of Fulani herdsmen, but the fools won't believe it, because their heads are filled with ewedu & amala.
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by ufotunang: 12:53pm On May 29, 2023
Regie2bless:
so cow get sence pass 120 million Nigerians, this insult is just too much. I can wait to dump this useless passport
...he has gotten what he wanted he is now insulting nigerians..a person that was begging nigerians for vote during 2015 and 2019 electtion now insulting nigerians... nigerians should be wise and not allow all this desperate politcians to deceive and insult them again
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by Japa007: 12:53pm On May 29, 2023
Stupid south_waste won't learn a damn thing.. I told these fools that buhari is a cattle rearer and the head of Fulani herdsmen, but the fools won't believe it, because their heads are filled with ewedu & amala.

The herdsman is back to his business after crumbling the economy, currency and everything. My condolence to millions of educated graduates who are wasting away on the streets, No connection - No job.

Nigerians will never have sense..

Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by ufotunang: 12:54pm On May 29, 2023
whippersnapper:
that is what an average fulani man thinks. cows are higher mammals than humans
.. Buhari values cows more than nigerians... nawaoooo
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by lexy2014: 12:55pm On May 29, 2023
lilhoodie:
Thats true but he shouldn't have said that

If it's true, the he is talking about himself because him and his APC gang made themselves uncontrollable for Jonathan
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by ufotunang: 12:57pm On May 29, 2023
securitywatch50:
And that is why you failed Nigerians
...so he values cows more than nigerians...that is why he maltreated nigerians..put nigerians in poverty hunger hardship suffering for 8 years
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by ufotunang: 12:59pm On May 29, 2023
So that is why you put nigerians in poverty hunger hardship suffering stress for 8 years because you value cows more than nigerians.. nawaoooo
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by lexy2014: 1:00pm On May 29, 2023
jconsulting:

Is this all you have to say, you should have tried more, only a lazy man will suffer hardworking men don't care who is in government, Nigerians are earning in dollars.

I just finished my Google Data Analytic course on Cosera....and bad news for you ....jobs are already waiting

Obi will continue to lose as long as he contest for and post in election.

Congratulations to all BATist , Congratulations to Nigeria , a new dawn is here

Those earning in dollars, are they being paid by nigerian companies?

So all the nigerians that aren't earning in dollars that complained about the state of the country aren't hardworking?

How does being hardworking mean that a Nigerian shouldn't care about who is in govt?

Are you part of those Nigerians earning in dollars?

Why are your jobs waiting for you? Why haven't you started the jobs?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by Realist777: 1:00pm On May 29, 2023
taylor88:

Which of his cows?

His cows in Daura abi his online cows he puts on 30k stipend
Lol, thunder wey go kee u dey eat food for hand
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by Temi231(f): 1:01pm On May 29, 2023
I won’t be surprised if, within 90 days, they declared that Buhari is dead. We know the drill, Buhari has not been alive since the beginning of the regime but Nigerians are mugu
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by ufotunang: 1:01pm On May 29, 2023
NobleSeed:
literally saying that he values his cows than Nigerians 😂 😂
... nawaoooo... that is why he put nigerians in poverty hunger hardship suffering stress for 8 years of his goverance
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by iamjavadem(m): 1:02pm On May 29, 2023
Same way Obi is able to control Obidents, maybe they are cows too, lolz.
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by bitbillionaire: 1:02pm On May 29, 2023
See the calibre of person you guys voted for. So shameful to know that this kind of person was a DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED president of a country of over 200 million people for good 8 years. No be juju be that?
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:02pm On May 29, 2023
Omg embarassed
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by ufotunang: 1:03pm On May 29, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Yes I support Buhari on this and my support is always for him
..but you can see how he values cows more than human beings, nigerians
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by DrMuzungu(m): 1:07pm On May 29, 2023
Monkey, you were not there to control Nigerians but to work for them and improve their quality of life.
Re: Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:08pm On May 29, 2023
Animal natured,you are supposed to govern animals not humans angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. / Go Back To His States And Campaign - Lagos Deputy Governor (video) / MTN Fueled Boko Haram Insurgency - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.