Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour (20118 Views)

Victor Osimhen Scores Fastest Goal In Belgian League (Photos) / Egypt To Build Museum In Honour Of Mohamed Salah! / Arsene Wenger Arrives Liberia To Receive Highest Honour From George Weah. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by HonNL: 10:11am On May 29, 2023
Today, I feel so blessed and grateful as I announce that I have been awarded the prestigious Member of the order of the Federal Republic (MFR) award by the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Today also marked my 100th game for Napoli and I was fortunate to score 2 goals for my club, it is an amazing moment and feeling for me to be able to achieve this feat for this great club.

This MFR recognition also means a lot to me, as it symbolizes the appreciation and support of the great Nigerian people for the dedication and hard work they have always put into their individual career to make Nigeria Proud.

My deepest gratitude goes to the Federal Republic of Nigeria for recognising me at such a national level, and I am so humbled and grateful. I am proud to be a Nigerian and represent Her.
I would like to extend my sincere appreciation to the Ministry of Youth and Sports Development for their continuous efforts in promoting and developing sports in our country. Their support has contributed to the growth of myself and every other athletes in the country.

To my amazing family, who have been my rock and source of inspiration throughout my journey, I am forever indebted to your love and support. I love you all and this award is as much yours as it is mine.

And to my fans and supporters, both in Nigeria and around the world, you all are super amazing and I am so grateful for all you do for me. Your constant support, well wishes and cheers have uplifted me in moments of triumph and provided solace during challenging times.

I am immensely honored to achieve this feat for Napoli and I’m also honored to receive this MFR award, and I consider it a responsibility to continue striving for excellence, more records and making meaningful contributions to people’s live with the sport I love.
Thank you everyone.

GOD IS THE GREATEST 🙏🏽🇳🇬❤️

SOURCE

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7706635/buhari-confers-national-award-osimhen#123429750

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by Zonefree(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2023
If you truly want to go far in this life, avoid Buhari.

Dazol.

29 Likes

Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by Deogratiasfx: 11:21am On May 29, 2023
Hmmm...Oshimen I love so much and I want you to go far but anything Buhari celebrates goes down. Pls pray very well for next season

11 Likes

Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by Kingpele(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2023
Well deserved now we are officially in balabu Republic...I thank God that made it possible for us to see the end of buharia clueless administration and all I ask of God is to keep me alive to see the end of the administration of APC wicked activities in this country till a more compassionate president emerge from a good political party ..I pray for a better Nigeria 🇳🇬 for all of us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by Femisol(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2023
Everyone is scared of Tomorrow even down to your pastor.

All you need is just luck and the right environment to express yourself. This is what Osimhen had in Lille and Napoli compared to VfL_Wolfsburg

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by Adesina18111(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2023
Well this is real...you can call him drug baron, criminal or anything else...He was a Governor, A senator and now a PRESIDENT...I wished myself and my well-wishers a blessing that flows without being halted or stopped by my flaws...ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU is now the PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA...I pray God pave ways and shower me, my family and my well-wishers blessing during and after your tenure...

Buhari good Buhari bad... some people still make am and we dey gada dey complain...

No more wailing and complaints in my life anymore...
I see joy and I receive joy!!!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by Raskimonojendor: 12:30pm On May 29, 2023
Nice
Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by IamdbuII: 12:30pm On May 29, 2023
Dbull on this one!!!

Who else is surprised my name is not there?

1 Like

Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by PDPdestroyer(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2023
What da hell?!
Where are my fellow Obidients, time to go cancel Osimhen for accepting "zoo" award grin

7 Likes

Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by N3TRAL: 12:30pm On May 29, 2023
Osimhen is more popular and influential than Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.

Edo people have constructively criticized the Nigerian government to make the Government sit up.

But guess what? He didn't reject the National Honour.

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie rejected Nigeria's honour. She didn't want to be associated with us. She rejected Nigeria's honour in the same period she warmly received a chieftaincy title from the men slaughtering innocent people every Monday. To her, an Igbo chieftaincy title is greater than a Nigerian Honour.

If such person who hates Nigeria is desperate to select a leader for the country, it is safe to conclude that it would be a leader that would destroy the country she hates.

Patriotic Nigerians are glad that Chimamanda and her stooge failed.

Thank you Osimhen 💜❤️

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:31pm On May 29, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by 2016easy2017: 12:31pm On May 29, 2023
If you survived Buhari's 8 yrs rule.
Go to this nairaland topic to mark your register and thank your LORD

https://www.nairaland.com/7707257/survive-buharis-govt-please-raise#123440588

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by YesDaddyTill203: 12:33pm On May 29, 2023
Nice
Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by fasho01(m): 12:35pm On May 29, 2023
Well deserved
Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by truthfinder319: 12:35pm On May 29, 2023
Edo people are grateful to their country unlike children of hate

1 Like

Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by FuckTheMod: 12:36pm On May 29, 2023
grin
What a prestige and honour cool

Meanwhile,
For those who won't hang President Tinubu's portrait, you can use this grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by 1950Mack: 12:37pm On May 29, 2023
grin so you too collect that thing wey Buhari share for die minute... congrats o.... that man na werey... he nearly give boko haram members national award too... pressure wan kill am grin

Where are the obituaries... today is may 29 biko... are you guys still alive... shebi una say over una dead body... inauguration now done and dusted... 8 years go complete... then power goes naught again... nothing for south beasts.... hehehehe... continue to bark and yell hehehehehe... e choke grin grin grin

Today is public holiday yet some werey still go court... even when the chief justice himself de eagle square dem still go sidown for court premises like agbero... bad belle no good... e de run belle pass hot pepper soup hehehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by Solsix(m): 12:41pm On May 29, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by polite2(m): 12:41pm On May 29, 2023
Osibaba
Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:42pm On May 29, 2023
Congratulations Victor.
Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by Fiscus105(m): 12:43pm On May 29, 2023
So happy for my fellow Nigerian in Italy as you scored 2 goals yesterday, ....... being highest goal scorer in Italy, would be an icing on your cake as a scuttedo champions

1 Like

Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by TheSuperX(m): 12:48pm On May 29, 2023
Congrats Starboy
Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by dyera(m): 12:56pm On May 29, 2023
Well deserved.
Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by tfelicityk(m): 1:05pm On May 29, 2023
May God continue to bless you more... The children of hate are jealous of your glory... Abeg, keep honouring your Nation...
Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by patrickcollins: 1:07pm On May 29, 2023
Adesina18111:
Well this is real...you can call him drug baron, criminal or anything else...He was a Governor, A senator and now a PRESIDENT...I wished myself and my well-wishers a blessing that flows without being halted or stopped by my flaws...ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU is now the PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA...I pray God pave ways and shower me, my family and my well-wishers blessing during and after your tenure...

Buhari good Buhari bad... some people still make am and we dey gada dey complain...

No more wailing and complaints in my life anymore...
I see joy and I receive joy!!!
How many people make am throughout Buhari's 8 years tenure, what is the percentage, don't u read the statistics that Nigeria is now the Poverty Capital of the world and millions of Nigerians have lost their jobs as a result of his bad policies. As a case study, Buhari spent billions of Naira on money redesign/ Colouration which brought pain, anguish, setbacks, battered economy and death to some families, he is going back to Duara and I hope his people over there have overcome hunger and impoverishment after having their son and brother in Aso Rock for 8 years.
Re: Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour by Adesina18111(m): 1:10pm On May 29, 2023
Bro...between me and you...nobody make am in your family or community for the past 8 years if not go and check yourself...I can say it has not been easy for me either but at least I still have something to point at...Ire oo cool

patrickcollins:
How many people make am throughout Buhari's 8 years tenure, what is the percentage, don't u read the statistics that Nigeria is now the Poverty Capital of the world and millions of Nigerians have lost their jobs as a result of his bad policies. As a case study, Buhari spent billions of Naira and money redesign/ Colouration which brought pain, anguish, setbacks, battered economy and death to some families, he is going back to Duara and I hope his people over there have overcome hunger and impoverishment after having their son and brother in Aso Rock for 8 years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maradona Signed To Dorados de Sinaloa Club Where Drug Kingpin El Chapo Reigned / Moises Caceido Rejects Liverpool Prefers Joining Chelsea / Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.