Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,369 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President (25972 Views)

David Hundeyin Shares Tinubu’s Sworn Affidavit & It Is Trending / Tinubu Sworn Affidavit When He Contested For Lagos State Governor (pix) / Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by lhordspy: 10:44am On May 29, 2023
Tinubu is officially 16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (Pics)

107 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by lhordspy: 10:45am On May 29, 2023
Congrats to All Batist, Cornified and Progressive on Nairaland.

We fought a tough fight, a fight for sanity, better Nigeria; against religious sentimental folks, propagandists,Calumnies campaigners, extremists, fascists, meddlesome interlopers, anti-Nigeria campaigners, and social media validation seeking mob.

So much fake prophesies, sponsored religious war instigation, predictions, polls to discourage us. So many insults, hates, abuses, curses against us, towards our bid for better Nigeria. We came out victorious still.

We made it. We did it. Victory atlast.
Relieve is here, Welcome to the New Nigeria.
Our Hope Renewed.

213 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by LesbianBoy(m): 10:45am On May 29, 2023
Whether you are a batified, Atikulated or obidient.

I want to let you know that Nigeria is gone.

Like play like play a drug baron has been FRAUDULENTLY sworn in upon all the bad things he has committed and his terrorist deputy who was openly seen frolicking with boko haram are now leading that useless country.

To SANE Nigerians if you know what is good for you try anyhow to leave that useless country because there is no hope. This is not a matter of peter obi. There is actually no hope!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

119 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by nairavsdollars(f): 10:46am On May 29, 2023
MKO and Awolowo are smiling and I see Nigerians begging him to do 3rd term

142 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by sammyscholar(m): 10:47am On May 29, 2023
It is well with Nigeria. May God help his Government to it right.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Resurrection212: 10:47am On May 29, 2023
15th not 16th.[quote author=lhordspy post=123439111][/quote]
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Cassandraloius: 10:48am On May 29, 2023
Congratulations to him and his family members.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by LagosEmir: 10:48am On May 29, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Congratulations to him and his family members.
and your family?

Oyo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by madridguy(m): 10:48am On May 29, 2023
Congratulations president Asiwaju Tinubu.

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Helpfromabove1(m): 10:48am On May 29, 2023
Finally Tinubu is now the president of Nigeria

As for me and my family may this new tenure Favour me

May japa become japada

It’s time to move on , election is over

It’s time to heal the land

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by jullary(m): 10:50am On May 29, 2023
So Obasanjo is not a Yoruba man?
nairavsdollars:
MKO and Awolowo are smiling

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by arejibadz(m): 10:50am On May 29, 2023
jaga jaga Jagaban ,i hope you'll meet up to the expectation of the name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by wahahlawahala: 10:50am On May 29, 2023
No way! When he no b Chinedu or chibuzor

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Moneywirer: 10:50am On May 29, 2023
Me and my guys just dey watch this live broadcast like say na penalties for world cup finals. We dey edge of seat dey hope say Bishop Feyi prophecy go happen.

Whether BAT or no BAT Nigeria as a geographical location will always favour me!!

25 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by DontBullshitMe: 10:50am On May 29, 2023
You can't bring honey out of a rock. Same way no President can bring long-term progress, development and growth out of Nigeria.

The country is doomed and Tinubu can't reverse the trend. Same thing goes with Atiku, Obi, Kwanwanso etc.

Good luck to optimistic Nigerians anyway.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by EBMedia: 10:50am On May 29, 2023
Watch Nigerian Politicians That Feature In Comedy Videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9_ngwL3aI0
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by maivd: 10:50am On May 29, 2023
Lol a drug lord becomes the number one citizen. What a shame.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by slawomir: 10:50am On May 29, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly

20 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Bobby4090: 10:50am On May 29, 2023
Citizen Gregory Obi must be weeping bitterly wherever he is now. So Sad. Hope his doctors are close by.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by SleekyP(m): 10:50am On May 29, 2023
Alhamdulilahi…….woe unto star seers grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by amerengues(m): 10:50am On May 29, 2023
Congratulations to the Tinubu Family. May the good lord make his tenure a blessing to Nigeria.

We can only hope and pray God make Nigeria better. For those wishing things will be bad, it shall be your portion as you wish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:50am On May 29, 2023
a dark gloomy day 4 democracy in Nigeria!

wink
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by grafixdon: 10:50am On May 29, 2023
Congratulations His Excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR

16 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Jack500: 10:50am On May 29, 2023
My condolences to the obidients.

Congratulations to all BATist

May Tinubu tenure favor us and our family

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly

Chose one and pass, don't waste the tears.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by dazzlingd(m): 10:50am On May 29, 2023
I hope all the people placing their hopes on religious prophecies can start learning a key lesson, religion is for the gullible and mentally dull people. Pastors are people like you and they only play psychological games on you giving you predictions hoping it will hit.

But many of you are programmed to be dumb as fvk no matter what and will never learn in life

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by samwillyco1(m): 10:50am On May 29, 2023
Jagaban

Nigeria jagajaga
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by SkengRay: 10:50am On May 29, 2023
Ellu p

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by SerikiFulani(m): 10:51am On May 29, 2023
I thought he has been arrested by the military 🤔

And an interim government formed 🤔

And Peter obi warming up to be president 🤔

E no go better for fake pastors I swear 😁

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by MisterBanny(m): 10:51am On May 29, 2023
Congratulations to Mr Fix It..
TInubu's presidency has come to stay, and the earlier you lots realize it, the better for you.

OBi is highly naive and inexperienced as far as Tinubu is concerned. This is a sigh of relief from Buhari's maladministration. Tinubu is competence-personified

27 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! / Admiral Ibas Launches Keel Of Nigeria's New Warship. / 2023: We Are Working On Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze, Amaechi, Izuogu, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.