Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President (29938 Views)

Fayose: I Never Said Tinubu Is My Choice For 2023 Presidential Election / Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? / Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by complexstuffs(m): 5:00pm On May 29, 2023
BJanta:
Some of them have turned to rapists. Remember Bishop Feyi ? Then you'll understand. But I tell you MOST of them are really NOT men of GOD, they're self-ordained scammers ,parading themselves as men of GOD. It's so saddening.

Bishop Feyi Daniels said he saw that Tinubu would not be sworned in on 29th May,2023. That Tinubu would be arrested on that day. Bishop Same Feyi Daniels was arrested and remanded in prison for raping a lady several times.

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by godwon01(m): 5:23pm On May 29, 2023
Where is that one Nairalands guy that also said the inauguration would not take place . Even , six days ago and boasting that we should quote him if the predictions come true. When I came across his post , I was so scared because I didn't want any calamities to befall on my beloved country. Thank God , it has become history now. The obnoxious boasting did not come to pass
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by BJanta: 5:42pm On May 29, 2023
complexstuffs:

Bishop Feyi Daniels said he saw that Tinubu would not be sworned in on 29th May,2023. That Tinubu would be arrested on that day. Bishop Same Feyi Daniels was arrested and remanded in prison for raping a lady several times.

Exactly. Most of them are fraudsters and attention-seekers. Mind you, I'm a Christian myself.
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2023
lexy2014:

these are your exact words not mine

Meaning that its no more Hausa, back to the days like that of Obasanjo where Yoruba are in power.

Now in Asorock Yoruba will be more, unlike before where Hausa were much
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by lexy2014: 5:58pm On May 29, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Meaning that its no more Hausa, back to the days like that of Obasanjo where Yoruba are in power.

Now in Asorock Yoruba will be more, unlike before where Hausa were much

which corroborates what i said earlier that "You aren't proud of Nigeria. You are proud of Yoruba".
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Omoboricash(m): 6:00pm On May 29, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Most Nigerian pastors are pathological liars,guessworkers, and more lustful than an average fornicator.
They are hustlers.
Gamblers
Rapist and above all fraudsters.

And the gullibles followers continue to believe trash xoming from them.

Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Omoboricash(m): 6:02pm On May 29, 2023
Chivisee:
All eastern sewage pastors really cash out on their puntured brain in the east. tinubu will not be sworn in,he will be arrested on the day of inauguration and osibanjo they branded mere commisioner will now skip atiku second position,and handover to their pandora clown grin grin grin grin grin laugh wan kill me. is it those lizards that want to stop tinubu? pepper never pepper na melon wan pepper!
What do you expected from children of hatred.
If they can believe story of Jubril el sudan for eight years, you should know they can believe anything.
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by natureisgood(m): 6:15pm On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly

You need a south african to tell you about your country? Smh

When you reach office 2moro, try remove President Tinubu portrait from the wall of your office and see what will happen.
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2023
Omoboricash:
They are hustlers. Gamblers Rapist and above all fraudsters.
And the gullibles followers continue to believe trash xoming from them.
As in eeh! It's really unfortunate.
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:40pm On May 29, 2023
lexy2014:

which corroborates what i said earlier that "You aren't proud of Nigeria. You are proud of Yoruba".
Oga how much dem go pay me for this dabate biko, I am thinking where my next hustle will go to fah.....
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by lexy2014: 6:42pm On May 29, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Oga how much dem go pay me for this dabate biko, I am thinking where my next hustle will go to fah.....

Am only following your line of thought..."Am so proud of Nigeria today, Now the Yoruba at the aim of affairs...."

Didn't you know you had hustle to think about before you made the comment?
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by tnerro1(m): 6:55pm On May 29, 2023
After women, fear pastors
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by riczy(m): 8:33am On May 30, 2023
I pray for open doors for those believing good tidings on this extant administration! God bless Nigeria, God bless d presido BAT
Re: Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President by tianshie(m): 1:10pm On May 30, 2023
FahBuLous:
God is not an author of confusing.. He knows why everything is the way it is.. If Tinubu is president, God ordains him and nigeria is in safe hands..

God will punish you and Tinubu. Nonsense.

Tinubu In Abeokuta To Meet With Obasanjo / Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff / Muhammadu Buhari Cantonment Giri, Abuja Commissioned By Army (Photos)