Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles (44536 Views)

Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba / Vice President Shettima Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) / NBC Directs Broadcasting Stations To Suspend Twitter Handles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by GistbyLegend(m): 11:44am On May 29, 2023
It's take no time for Mr president and vice to update their Twitter to latest 001 and 002

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by bennybuhari: 11:46am On May 29, 2023
Pls give MC Oluomo Minister of Transportation

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by GOFRONT(m): 12:02pm On May 29, 2023
cheesy
Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by KingOfIsoko1: 12:03pm On May 29, 2023
Corn is coming…

10 Likes

Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by taylor88(m): 12:15pm On May 29, 2023
Thats what matters to them

Self validation and audience

Una don rush go update una social media handles like kids wey enter Big Brother Naija

The aim is not good governance but the title

Shebi they don swear una in

Make work begin immediately so that the whole world can see the failure we warned against

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by SultanOfAbia: 12:16pm On May 29, 2023
3 things I learned from this Election

1. Prophets are hungry gamblers dropping predictions like fools that can't even predict 3 odds to save their life.

2. South East in politics is as Useless as the P in Psychology.
They have no political value

3. No matter how many people wail and cry to God and fast for 600 days.
You can't control God like your boy boy
You can't command God to do this and do that.. is God your slave??

If God say Tinubu will rule Nigeria
If you like fast from now till 2086
Only Gods will shall be done.
Not your selfish twisted will.

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by olahero(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2023
May God Bless the New Sheriff in Town, The GCFR and the Vice President, I am optimistics that the duo will better Nigeria than some us predicted.

God bless President Ahmed Bola Tinubu
God bless Vice President Kashim Shettimah
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless us all.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by taylor88(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Corn is coming…

A very big and mighty corn like Brazilian girls Dilldo

Calamity has been sworn in

18 Likes

Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by slawomir: 12:16pm On May 29, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Let them update

But one thing is for sure we never voted them in

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by princeryle1: 12:16pm On May 29, 2023
Good
Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by benjsniper33: 12:16pm On May 29, 2023
Peppered

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by Aboguede(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2023
Las Las them go still tire and be begging to return home like buhari

If u know u know

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by sentee(f): 12:16pm On May 29, 2023
The moment Tinubu was sworn in as president
https://youtube.com/shorts/cRY-SneNBhM?feature=share
Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by flokii: 12:16pm On May 29, 2023
Woow.. It's good to be Nigerian at this moment. See as everything just dey align for good.
Early showers of blessing in Abuja today.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by wwwkaycom(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2023
Good
Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by princeryle1: 12:16pm On May 29, 2023
Yes
Lagosgangbig:
Verified
Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by vicfajeze: 12:16pm On May 29, 2023
Oluomo,oba awon aro
Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by Adesina18111(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2023
Well this is real...you can call him drug baron, criminal or anything else...He was a Governor, A senator and now a PRESIDENT...I wished myself and my well-wishers a blessing that flows without being halted or stopped by my flaws...ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU is now the PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA...I pray God pave ways and shower me, my family and my well-wishers blessing during and after your tenure...

Buhari good Buhari bad... some people still make am and we dey gada dey complain...

No more wailing and complaints in my life anymore...
I see joy and I receive joy!!!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by clems88(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2023
Hope agbado will be cheap grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by AK481(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2023
Ok.
Let this government favour me and my family .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2023
Congratulations once again to the 16th President (His Excellency, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu) & Vice-President (His Excellency, Kashim Shettima) of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

May we never know a better yesterday under your tenure.

May your tenure bring peace and prosperity for me, my family and to all Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by RapistOnBail: 12:17pm On May 29, 2023
It’s over for Obidients.

9 Likes

Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by iCauseTrouble: 12:17pm On May 29, 2023
Awon werey grin

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by Dankovich1: 12:17pm On May 29, 2023
Cornfused on what to update mine with grin
Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by princeryle1: 12:17pm On May 29, 2023
Thanks for sharing
sentee:
The moment Tinubu was sworn in as president
https://youtube.com/shorts/cRY-SneNBhM?feature=share

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by princeryle1: 12:17pm On May 29, 2023
Yes
benjsniper33:
Peppered
Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by 1950Mack: 12:17pm On May 29, 2023
grin Where are the obituaries... today is may 29 biko... are you guys still alive... shebi una say over una dead body... inauguration now done and dusted... 8 years go complete... then power goes naught again... nothing for south beasts.... hehehehe... continue to bark and yell hehehehehe... e choke grin grin grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by truthfinder319: 12:17pm On May 29, 2023
IPOB are crying. Check their comments.
Nigerians are smiling hoping for a better era.
Congratulations to PBAT and Nigerians who wish Nigeria well.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by ayoadekunle79(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2023
Congratulations to them I hope they make Nigeria happy by fulfilling there campaign promises

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles by GetSenseNow: 12:17pm On May 29, 2023
He has finally fulfilled his life-long dream of being the president of the shithole.

These same people who voted Tinubu as president of Nigeria will never vote for him if he's contesting for president of Yoruba land.

Of all the sets of fools supporting this man, the most useless of all are the ones supporting him for bragging rights; just to say "the president is from my tribe".

Anyways, the rain that falls on the roof of Mr. A will also fall on the roof of Mr. B. Since you people refused to learn after Buhari's maladministration, anything una see make una collect.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos / Kwankwaso Pelted With Sachets Of Water In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.