Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:10 AM

Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour (42535 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / MC Oluomo & Supporters Rejoice As Tinubu Takes Early Lead In APC Primary / Tinubu Takes The Lead, Submits APC Nomination Form With More Than 570 Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by lanre316: 1:23pm On May 29, 2023
KingKO22:

Chief of d wailing wailers

Rest small now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€

Let him cry joor. Their tears are delicious.

He has 8 years of crying to do. Don't stop him.
Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by Naijayouth(m): 1:23pm On May 29, 2023
ImoleNaija:

No now!
Things should better work well o.
For the good of all.
Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by ehiski23: 1:25pm On May 29, 2023
ImoleNaija:

This government will favour my family.
I will prosper beyond measure
Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by lalalista: 1:28pm On May 29, 2023
Tinubu I accept you with my full chest. Sometimes, it is that person people have condemned and rejected that God uses to bring positive change. Let's watch and see

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by Worldlegend(m): 1:29pm On May 29, 2023
KingKO22:
They said man would not be able so hold pen let alone sign but God disgraced them .
They said he won't be able to stand for 10 minutes but God disappointed them again
They said he they weewee for body yet God has shown how merciful he is hand granted Asiwaju a good health

They have failed woefully

I pray May the God that never fails Tinubu be by my side too and everyone that wishes Asiwaju well

He was charged for this, he will go for recharging immediately
Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by onuman: 1:29pm On May 29, 2023
Buhari clan wanted Shettima as president. Not old and frail Tinubu. That's behind the crude presidential election heist.
If the Judiciary of Nigeria wants to cement evil in Nigeria by ratifying the Stolen Mandate; the evil will eventually visit all.
Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by Dotherightthing: 1:32pm On May 29, 2023
Pigs... won't sleep well tonight cheesy
Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by Redoilbeta: 1:35pm On May 29, 2023
lalalista:
Tinubu I accept you with my full chest. Sometimes, it is that person people have condemned and rejected that God uses to bring positive change. Let's watch and see
The Ways of God is Strange Always.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by dappydozzy(m): 1:37pm On May 29, 2023
logisticsguru:
next announcement na subsidy removal

Subsidy removal is long overdue, no country in the world subsidizes petroleum products, even neighbouring african countries dont subsidize fuel. It will allow this government to run smoothly.
Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by tobenuel(m): 1:47pm On May 29, 2023
How come the profiling of a man starts from the University level?.. maybe I will do away with my First school leaving certificate and WAEC certs as well
Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by Uchesis: 1:52pm On May 29, 2023
Hamachi:
cheesy
Tinubu makes first speech
Tinubu taste first meal
Tinubu had his FEC meeting
Tinubu makes his first meeting with security chiefs

I don't know if it's me or I am just imagining. The purchasing power has reduced drastically. Sales have dropped

Lol. let me add my own
Tinubu takes first bath as president,
Tinubu shits first shit as president,
Tinubu brushes first mouth as president,
Tinubu laughs first laugh as president.
grin grin
No yourba person should quote me pls. I'm just having fun ok

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by Tareq1105: 1:55pm On May 29, 2023
KingKO22:
They said man would not be able so hold pen let alone sign but God disgraced them .
They said he won't be able to stand for 10 minutes but God disappointed them again
They said he they weewee for body yet God has shown how merciful he is hand granted Asiwaju a good health

I pray May the God that never fails Tinubu be by my side too and everyone that wishes Asiwaju well

Amen.

Every hurdle placed on his way to the throne, Tinubu scaled them all despite emotional prophecy of some men of flesh.

It's obvious Tinubu remain the most focused, the smartest, most prepared, though most mocked, but most determined among them.
Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by MechanicMike: 2:02pm On May 29, 2023
Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by MechanicMike: 2:02pm On May 29, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g7S3yv7mOc

but how comes his wife ain't lightskin??(no offenscce) angry
Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by BJanta: 2:09pm On May 29, 2023
KingKO22:

Chief of d wailing wailers

Rest small now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€

Slow it down. You know you have to grieve like this for 16 years. So, do it little by little so that you'll live long enough to be around in the next 16 years, even if it's going to be a life of sorrow, grief agony.
Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by enemyofprogress: 2:15pm On May 29, 2023
Interestingly, what Ibori was not able to achieve in 2007 and 2010, Tinubu has been able to accomplish in 2023 through strategic alliances, patience, subterfuge, wealth accumulation, and deployment of money to buy up political patronage, votes, election officials, neutralize all vestiges of opposition, and bypass every institutional challenge. Many individuals with questionable pasts in crime, particularly in the United States now hold strategic positions of authority in Nigeria, and their rise could be credited to him.
Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by juman(m): 2:25pm On May 29, 2023
I am also waving him from far away here.
Very big day.
Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by juman(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2023
We should turn SE to Islamic region of south east.

grin grin
Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by Raf4: 2:33pm On May 29, 2023
[quote author=ImoleNaija post=123443203]

[/quote

Your cup of troubles, frustration and depression is just getting............
Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by thisisit: 2:36pm On May 29, 2023
TheFacelessMan:
grin grin

Some will shed red hot tears

"Recognize a real Don when you see one Juan" - Biggie

He beat President + V.President + S. President + Party Chairman in APC primaries.

Fought 2 Leaders - Abacha & OBJ and survived it.

Removed a President, installed one and made himself one.

Fear who God has blessed. Only God can stop the guy.

You're absolutely right...
God will certainly stop the guyman
Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by Patriotsleague: 2:37pm On May 29, 2023
ehiski23:
This government will favour my family.
I will prosper beyond measure
Amen, the government will favor my business, family and mines....amen.
Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by Ajisebioyolaari: 2:43pm On May 29, 2023
KingKO22:

Amen, Amen and Amen
Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by deeva2: 2:45pm On May 29, 2023
Obi supporters, when will you start cancelling the β€œGod” you have been crying to for the inauguration to not hold?

E don happen now o. What next? Shey you won’t like to go and block the entrance to Aso Villa?

You this bunch of senseless retards.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by JobNeededUrgent: 2:47pm On May 29, 2023
jibs4lv:
It's about to get worse for you , your family and your generation. This hardship you wish for , you shall see it in full force. Your criminal lifestyle shall attract it's full penalty beyond measure.
haha haha everybody knows that slawomir is a criminal grin
Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by Basic123: 2:48pm On May 29, 2023
Basicend:
What MKO was unable to do, this man did it.

But many years to come, people will still see the good role Obasanjo has and is still playing as a noble elder for the nation.

Even Awolowo

Awolowo tried 3 times

He surpassed the two of them by installing a president and VP,senate president and speaker before installing himself as president. Awolowo influenced many governors and senators but couldn't install president or became one
Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by Chucks13: 3:00pm On May 29, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Is it that God doesn't exist? Why this man spat on the face of majority and getting away with it?

Which man? You mean obi or who?
Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by Gangster1ms: 3:08pm On May 29, 2023
Chucks13:

Which man? You mean obi or who?
Tilubu
Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by Lincton: 3:21pm On May 29, 2023
Congratulations my president.
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR.
May your reign bring comfort to our land.
Congratulations compatriots
Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by bobochem: 5:21pm On May 29, 2023
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu(GCFR)!!!A man with nine lives.Truly God has destined you to be president of this great nation-Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by one4GOD(f): 6:04pm On May 29, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g7S3yv7mOc

he didnt seem to know what was happening and his shaky legs have him out. APC enjoy tour president, me am out 5o Peter Obi proclaims the mandate given to him by the people of nigeria. Democracy died today in nigeria
Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by Agunesinjaweola: 10:08pm On May 29, 2023
Steinmann:
SHAMEGURATION USING STOLEN MANDATE
You mean stolen manhood πŸ€”
Re: Tinubu Takes First Salute As President, Inspects Guards Of Honour by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:22am On May 30, 2023
TINUBU MUST WATCH OUT FOR SABOTUERS. THOSE IN BUHA GOVT MUST NOT NEAR HIM TO SOBOTAGE HIM,PPL LIKE MUSTAFA MUST STAY CLEAR, angry angry angry because they will want to pour sand on tinubu master plan to rebuild naija,but GOD no go let them. undecided angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it / 2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.